PDA

View Full Version : New fantastic massage place discovered!!

laojiang876
09-05-2013, 05:25 PM
hi fellows,

i have recently tried a corner massage shop that have been opened for ages but i have never give it a shot, i pretty much drove pass this place evyday and was never giving any attentions.

i decided to give it a try last weekend and it really surprise me as green tea house is fully booked when i call.

the shop is very clean and tidy, and the girls are great. the girls are very professional and make me feel welcome at the door, surprisingly the reception has suggested to me that they have korean, japanese and taiwanese girls working on the day and ask which one i like the most and she kept saying that they are very "professional" and will look after my "needs".

i decided to go for japanese girl call Ayaka and gosh it was great! she did a full body massage and i mean full body, and all my needs are being look after, if you know what i mean.

bad thing is the girls can't really talk good english so it may takes longer time when you trying to explain your own needs.

before i left, the reception told me that the korean girl call Kate is also very good and was directly "shipped" from korea, a bit of different taste i guess.

i am the kind of person who always look for a good massage place and this one is definitely saved in my favorite.

come check this out and share your thought on the other girls.

55 lumley street, upper mount gravatt 33496268
better call to make a booking first as they seem very busy during my last visit, when you call, try look for Ayaka as i have some positive experience with her last time.

all the best and i see you around

popeye96
09-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the review Ayaka. ;) How much do you, um, I mean they charge?

brownwallaby
09-05-2013, 05:51 PM
How many girls do you, oops I mean they employ ?

samdv
09-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Untried this shop last year just once. Never went back.

samdv
09-05-2013, 06:14 PM
I tried this shop last year just once. Never went back.

revolnaisa
09-05-2013, 06:19 PM
I like this thread, good fun to read lol

laojiang876
09-05-2013, 09:12 PM
Thanks for the review Ayaka. ;) How much do you, um, I mean they charge?

not expensive, 60 1 hr massage plus tips (depend on you)

laojiang876
09-05-2013, 09:13 PM

this is my first time to visit this shop, not sure how they run it year back, but sure a good place to re-visit

bigbob
09-05-2013, 09:14 PM
is the shop still called Stellers

laojiang876
09-05-2013, 09:14 PM

this is my first time to visit this shop, not sure how they run it year back, but sure a good place to re-visit

laojiang876
09-05-2013, 09:16 PM
is the shop still called Stellers

they used to, but they recently have their name changed, maybe new owner took over

brownwallaby
09-05-2013, 09:18 PM
not expensive, 60 1 hr massage plus tips (depend on you)

so why do we have to pay tips on top of $60 for 1 hr?

laojiang876
09-05-2013, 09:19 PM
so why do we have to pay tips on top of $60 for 1 hr?

they call it tips, apparently it refers to other services

brownwallaby
09-05-2013, 09:24 PM
they call it tips, apparently it refers to other services

what other services does it refer to? you also mentioned you're a green tea house customer. who is your favourite girl at green tea house ?

laojiang876
09-05-2013, 09:32 PM
what other services does it refer to? you also mentioned you're a green tea house customer. who is your favourite girl at green tea house ?

i used to have amy until she quit

Digger
09-05-2013, 11:00 PM

Your detective work is as subtle as a sledge hammer brownwallaby, but you have sussed it out for the naive punters; good work!!

brownwallaby
09-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Your detective work is as subtle as a sledge hammer brownwallaby, but you have sussed it out for the naive punters; good work!!

i just love the new name of this popular shop: green tea house :)

ooshka
10-05-2013, 10:51 AM
Oh you cynical bunch.

I went here when was Stella's was a fantastic massage put me to sleep. But alas no flag raising ceremony.

Might check it out next time I feel I have no need for $60.

hiroo
10-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Thanks bro for the ad, um, I mean report

gpeck80
13-05-2013, 04:28 AM
Stella's must hve been there for ages, since a quick google map look shows its still called Stella's but also, interestingly, its phone number on its shop front says - 3496268. (no extra 8th digit).

schismatic
13-05-2013, 02:46 PM
ayaka does great massage but not sure about extras.

I don't think this is ayaka. I think this is a guy that wishes ayaka gave this service. not sure if its malicious (maybe she turned him down and this is how to get back at her) or maybe he's hoping she will get so many guys asking that one might get thru.

sign on the wall says No Sexual Service. but I did get slight hints there may have been a possibility.

just be nice about it guys

monkia
13-05-2013, 05:43 PM
man i live nearby n got their flayers few days ago. not sure abt ayaka chick but yeah u gotta try the Korean chick called Olivia or the Taiwanese chick called Shannon. one has soft hands n good tits, n the other one has better skills in....cough cough cough
definitely no sexual service. tips r only for the good customer service, nothing else.

DO NOT try the one named Karen-shit attitude

Butler383
14-05-2013, 01:28 AM
Yes guys this is Stella's old shop.It is now called Pure Massage this shop is a legit Massage shop, who ever says that you can or hint about other things is pulling your chain.I had a massage here today with Ayaka now let me tell you that it was a great massage and yes I would go back again for the simple fact that it was very good.Now how many massage shops do you need to fill out a health record, well here you do even want your name and address.And you also have to leave your shoes at reception.come did any of you bros give your address phone number and health record to Star or green tea massage I think not lol. For the whole massage you are covered with a towel, no slip of the hand just straight pure massage.Dont go here expecting any else but a massage. The massage is very good but for anything else you will be disappointed.I was also handed a brochure which had a voucher for $20.00 of a massage in the afternoons also had a voucher for pensioners.seems like a case of barking up the wrong tree to me lol.

Butler383
14-05-2013, 01:39 AM
Laojiang876 can you please share some of your experience from other shops that you have visit.How did you go with Amy at green tea thanks bro we will all be waiting to hear from you

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
14-05-2013, 02:00 AM
Yes guys this is Stella's old shop.It is now called Pure Massage this shop is a legit Massage shop, who ever says that you can or hint about other things is pulling your chain.I had a massage here today with Ayaka now let me tell you that it was a great massage and yes I would go back again for the simple fact that it was very good.Now how many massage shops do you need to fill out a health record, well here you do even want your name and address.And you also have to leave your shoes at reception.come did any of you bros give your address phone number and health record to Star or green tea massage I think not lol. For the whole massage you are covered with a towel, no slip of the hand just straight pure massage.Dont go here expecting any else but a massage. The massage is very good but for anything else you will be disappointed.I was also handed a brochure which had a voucher for $20.00 of a massage in the afternoons also had a voucher for pensioners.seems like a case of barking up the wrong tree to me lol.

Thanks for the great clarification. This has been a funny thread lol

14-05-2013, 02:02 AM

Indeed. Very amusing lol

watson
14-05-2013, 01:41 PM
i read this post and went there, i really don't know what type of service this shop is providing.
been there since the first post hoping for some special relief however got nothing other than an hour massage
i went back again hoping that maybe other girls may offer different service but turn out to be the same, just massage. i am getting to a point that i am so piss and so i ask the girl whether they will do it or not, surprisingly i got a yes.
i extend for another 30 minutes just to finish off what i am coming for.

i really don't know what to expect, to some other shop the relief service comes naturally as a package, however for this shop apparently you will have to ask for it, and the funny part is you can make an offer, there's not a standard fee.

to shop owner, if you are reading this, if you wanna make me or us happy, you know how and stop letting people hopes up if you are not ready.

marc
14-05-2013, 04:32 PM
dude you always got to ask!

popeye96
14-05-2013, 05:42 PM
i read this post and went there, i really don't know what type of service this shop is providing.
been there since the first post hoping for some special relief however got nothing other than an hour massage
i went back again hoping that maybe other girls may offer different service but turn out to be the same, just massage. i am getting to a point that i am so piss and so i ask the girl whether they will do it or not, surprisingly i got a yes.
i extend for another 30 minutes just to finish off what i am coming for.

i really don't know what to expect, to some other shop the relief service comes naturally as a package, however for this shop apparently you will have to ask for it, and the funny part is you can make an offer, there's not a standard fee.

to shop owner, if you are reading this, if you wanna make me or us happy, you know how and stop letting people hopes up if you are not ready.

Did the thought ever cross your mind that as a whole, the owner wants to keep the place legit, and it may be only one girl there that is willing to offer it without the owners knowledge. And that now you have gone and told the entire world, that it may stop altogether so everyone misses out. If a shop is trying to keep things obviously quiet, maybe think twice before blabbing all over the net.

brownwallaby
14-05-2013, 05:47 PM
Did the thought ever cross your mind that as a whole, the owner wants to keep the place legit, and it may be only one girl there that is willing to offer it without the owners knowledge. And that now you have gone and told the entire world, that it may stop altogether so everyone misses out. If a shop is trying to keep things obviously quiet, maybe think twice before blabbing all over the net.

i think this is because brother Watson just joined the forum today and nobody gave him proper 'training'

popeye96
14-05-2013, 05:50 PM
i think this is because brother Watson just joined the forum today and nobody gave him proper 'training'
I would have thought it was more a common sense thing.

samdv
14-05-2013, 05:57 PM

What's common to u and I might not be so common to some others. He will learn eventually :D or may b not but we will always find our way to pleasure.

monkia
14-05-2013, 06:24 PM

cant be more agreed.
always have to ask

laojiang876
14-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Brother butler, did u "ask" ? i thought u always have to asked for it?
i asked, and they did gave to me............sure u know what i am saying :cool2:

laojiang876
14-05-2013, 07:12 PM

Brother butler, did u "ask" ? i thought u always have to asked for it?
i asked, and they did gave to me............sure u know what i am saying :cool2:

gpeck80
14-05-2013, 08:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMubnxLRwDM

lol :miao:

15-05-2013, 12:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMubnxLRwDM

lol :miao:

Haha, that's some funny shit!

popthatcherry
15-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Went in today and try the Korean girl......forgot the name tho...
she's real slim and gave me a good back walking massage,
she didn't asked me anything when she's about to finish so i decided to ask....(she's kinda turn me on:slobber:)
she said "ok!" and gave me the flag ceremony ...ummmmmm soft hand!
over all Good massage plus ceremony !! Highly recommended!!

monkia
16-05-2013, 04:07 AM
Haha, that's some funny shit!
haha SO RANDOM BUT FUNNY AS

laojiang876
16-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Guy, just to sure of all your question~~~i am going back to the shop again and find out for all you horney boys~~~:slobber:haha~~
will be back with all the answer soon!:shout:

watson
16-05-2013, 04:16 PM

hmm.... will keep it quiet till i find the next interesting places, thanks for the advice~

brownwallaby
16-05-2013, 04:32 PM
hmm.... will keep it quiet till i find the next interesting places, thanks for the advice~

elementary, my dear Watson. You can still talk using codes ....

watson
16-05-2013, 05:04 PM

surely you guys will guide me through, btw i love this website, interesting place to be to kill some work time~

DirtySanchez
16-05-2013, 05:30 PM

Yes, morse code still works very well you know!

monkia
20-05-2013, 04:49 PM
I have spoken to the owner today that he is importing new girls and uniforms soon, so guess they are going to do something different to others.
Hopefully it is not a stupid t-shirt thingy. any fantasy guys?

laojiang876
20-05-2013, 05:22 PM
OK all lovely horny boy~~just to be sure of all your answer, i went back again yesterday
was going to ask for ayaka, but she's busy , so instead got this korean girl......name ......katty or something....can't remember
tall skinny and nice body, she asked me to take a sit and gave me a form again (some of you pro filled the form as well :miao:), i told her i have been here before already...
her massage was a bit strong..didn't expect a skinny girl like her had this kind of strength :surprise:
gave me a great back walking!! She didn't ask me anything when the time's nearly up....so i ASKED her can she give me the rising ceremony:slobber:
and she said "yes"......bingo ! so i guess some of the brother had this problem before, but all you have to do just ASK for it !!
I think this shop's girl are real good for massage as well, unlike some other shop just kept tickle my tackle .....haha~~
Great shop~!

dr wankenstein
20-05-2013, 06:10 PM
"her massage was a bit strong..didn't expect a skinny girl like her had this kind of strength :surprise:
gave me a great back walking!! She didn't ask me anything when the time's nearly up....so i ASKED her can she give me the rising ceremony:slobber:
and she said "yes boss"......bingo !"

cool review laojiang

tab123
21-05-2013, 12:01 AM
OK all lovely horny boy~~just to be sure of all your answer, i went back again yesterday
was going to ask for ayaka, but she's busy , so instead got this korean girl......name ......katty or something....can't remember
tall skinny and nice body, she asked me to take a sit and gave me a form again (some of you pro filled the form as well :miao:), i told her i have been here before already...
her massage was a bit strong..didn't expect a skinny girl like her had this kind of strength :surprise:
and she said "yes"......bingo ! so i guess some of the brother had this problem before, but all you have to do just ASK for it !!
I think this shop's girl are real good for massage as well, unlike some other shop just kept tickle my tackle .....haha~~
Great shop~!

Popthecherry wrote earlier -

"Went in today and try the Korean girl......forgot the name tho...
she didn't asked me anything when she's about to finish so i decided to ask....(she's kinda turn me on)"

Omg... Your review is remarkably close to popthecherry's review above. This girl must provide very consistent services and somehow all of her clients asked the question right at the end and they all have minimal posts on this site.

tab123
21-05-2013, 12:06 AM
Sorry here is popthatcherrys full review and both he and laojiang joined very recently

she didn't asked me anything when she's about to finish so i decided to ask....(she's kinda turn me on)
over all Good massage plus ceremony !! Highly recommended!!"

laojiang876
22-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Sorry here is popthatcherrys full review and both he and laojiang joined very recently

she didn't asked me anything when she's about to finish so i decided to ask....(she's kinda turn me on)
over all Good massage plus ceremony !! Highly recommended!!"

Brother Tab123
brother popthat cherry and i must had same girl or something......if you wonder about that girls service, you should go give a try~!

monkia
22-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Popthecherry wrote earlier -

she didn't asked me anything when she's about to finish so i decided to ask....(she's kinda turn me on)"

Omg... Your review is remarkably close to popthecherry's review above. This girl must provide very consistent services and somehow all of her clients asked the question right at the end and they all have minimal posts on this site.

hahaha.Man you have potentials to be a FBI agent, but we are not dealing with criminals here. take it easy bro.
They are probably just trying to teach us that ask the critical question at the right time to fill up your needs. A living example, bro Watson, he didnt know when to ask the question, and they just lec him all the way.
Being new is not an issue so does min posts. As long as the post is helpful, then it is a good post. Sharing is caring, cheers.

bill92
22-05-2013, 08:50 PM
just advertise, do not pretend
your pretense is the worst advertisement
everybody senses fake reports

watson
24-05-2013, 07:59 PM
olivia was being brought to my attention simply becoz elena wasn't working on my second visit. the massage was OKAY... not very skillful and not many tricks, felt unprofessional. good thing is she is very cute and young, touching is ok as long as you are not too over the limit. did a good hj at the end. may come back for her the next time however i would still prefer the first girl to do my massage.
olivia profile:
korean, poor english, early 20s, good looking overall 7/10

brownwallaby
25-05-2013, 03:48 PM
I did not plan to punt in the afternoon and had already declined an invitation to visit one of my favourite shops, but found myself in the Mt Gravatt area with time to kill. So I decided to check this one out. I was ushered by a young Asian girl to leave my thongs behind the front desk and sit down to fill out my form. Another man entered the shop and did the same. One of the questions in the form was 'How do you know this shop?'. I whispered to that fellow: should we write 'from the Forum'?. He laughed and said: 'Maybe .....' Well, I can tell a brother when I see one :)
The room was clean but a bit confined, well heated in a cold afternoon. The establishment had no shower facility. I let the girl know this was my first visit to the shop. Overall as a first timer I found the experience to be above expectations, I must have said the right things along the way. Since I live nearby this surely wouldn't be my last visit.

Butler383
25-05-2013, 11:56 PM
Go to Dragon massage Chevron island you don't have to ask there you turn over they do it all in the cost no extra charge

brownwallaby
26-05-2013, 08:05 AM
Go to Dragon massage Chevron island you don't have to ask there you turn over they do it all in the cost no extra charge
Thx for the intel. This is great mate, but you've killed the thrill for us, similar to telling us the mastermind of conspiracy in a Dan Brown novel .... :) :)

ooshka
26-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Overall as a first timer I found the experience to be above expectations, I must have said the right things along the way. Since I live nearby this surely wouldn't be my last visit.

And yet you took great pleasure in dismissing the initial post of this establishment, but now here you are giving it your thumbs up? Guess the initial post really didn't need all the crap thrown at them :question:

brownwallaby
26-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Of course I felt amused reading posts by Liaojing, who didn't ?
That's why I when I checked this place my expectations were low and was delightedly surprised by the experience :)
If anything, Liaojing successfully made me curious

PizzaMan
06-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Decided to check this place out today as it is close by.

Had a great massage, most likely one of the best I have had to be honest. Sent me to sleep, and found virually all of the knots in my back.
Nice and clean, relaxing music etc.
Left with a smile on my face.Will definitely be visiting this place again.

They have a loyalty card as well - $20 on 5th visit and $40 on the 10th.

Enjoy!

brownwallaby
06-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Decided to check this place out today as it is close by.

Had a great massage, most likely one of the best I have had to be honest. Sent me to sleep, and found virually all of the knots in my back.
Nice and clean, relaxing music etc.
Left with a smile on my face.Will definitely be visiting this place again.

They have a loyalty card as well - $20 on 5th visit and $40 on the 10th.

Enjoy!

Agreed, I like the place, also like the girl that you saw :)

vinni
07-06-2013, 05:02 PM
How many girls work there?
Which one would you guys recommend ^^
My back hurts....need to apply pressure :P

samdv
07-06-2013, 06:16 PM
Went there today. Good place and lot of potential. Gotta say the right things to get the right thing.

Dpimp
07-06-2013, 06:45 PM
omfg look at these pimps so sus, all joined recently and i went there guys its shit no happy ending at all.

brownwallaby
07-06-2013, 07:31 PM
omfg look at these pimps so sus, all joined recently and i went there guys its shit no happy ending at all.

Hahahaha Samdv a pimp?? Mate, he's a solid and very skilful punter. I learned a lot from him ......
If you came out disappointed from this particular shop then you have to look deep into your self and find out what you've done wrong
I found this place to be pretty straightforward, no special negotiation, no big $$$ offered (yes I only visited it once haha ...)

samdv
07-06-2013, 09:05 PM
Thanks Brownwallaby!!
Yes I don't post a lot in here and I agree I am not well known in this forum, and I called few other ppl pimps in here tpo so guess now I know how it feels to b a "pimp"

I am not a regular to this shop, today was my first visit. I m regular at other shops.

Btw I m not a new member

daveweelan82
07-06-2013, 11:29 PM
I've been a few times and think its ok to be honest like BW said if u got nothing here give up punting :-)

brownwallaby
08-06-2013, 09:20 AM
I've been a few times and think its ok to be honest like BW said if u got nothing here give up punting :-)

Hi mate, while I understand your being honest I think this is a forum to provide encouragement to one another ...... unless he's someone with Mickaussie symptom
cheers

samdv
09-06-2013, 01:20 PM
A new shop opened at Albert street, I think 132?? Entrance is next to a kebab shop. Looks clean and girls have uniform. Saw a brother filling out a form, I just took the brochure and walked out--anyone tried yet?

brownwallaby
09-06-2013, 01:24 PM
A new shop opened at Albert street, I think 132?? Entrance is next to a kebab shop. Looks clean and girls have uniform. Saw a brother filling out a form, I just took the brochure and walked out--anyone tried yet?

More shops --> fiercer competition --> girls less busy --> better vfm

watson
12-06-2013, 03:14 PM
More shops --> fiercer competition --> girls less busy --> better vfm

hey brownwallaby, you been to this albert st shop yet?

watson
12-06-2013, 03:22 PM
just visited recently, surprised that they don't require us to fill in the form anymore, the place seems very busy by the time i walk in (around 7pm)
felt better as i don't have to leave my name and contact anymore
service as usual, nth special since last visit, there were a few new girls however busy...

anyone care to visit together next time?

brownwallaby
12-06-2013, 03:38 PM
hey brownwallaby, you been to this albert st shop yet?

Not yet mate, how bout u ?

icanfly
16-06-2013, 05:11 PM
Visited ayaka at pure massage today and what you have read here is true. Good vfm. Nice girl and attitude but a bit shy but I have to say for these kinds of shops massage was very good and. Pity she's going back home in August so be quick. A good time was had by all :)

revolnaisa
16-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Thanks mate,

Will be visiting before she leaves. I am after a very good massage (nothing more). I leave the entertaining "my naughty member" to experts who do more than a wank lol:greedy::slobber:

watson
18-06-2013, 05:32 PM
Not yet mate, how bout u ?

nah, too busy lately, next time i may PM you and go together check it out

gpeck80
18-06-2013, 08:40 PM
Is this Albert Street, the one in the city ?

PizzaMan
18-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Went back to Pure Massage today - saw Bebe.
Great girl - 25 from Taiwan.
Good firm massage, talkative etc.
Will be back for sure to see her - I think she goes back to Taiwan in September.
Recommended :smile:

Enjoy !

monkia
26-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Yeah bro Bebe is awesome but apparently she's going back this week.

watson
02-07-2013, 07:02 PM
can i have more review about bebe plz?

monkia
05-07-2013, 06:23 PM
can i have more review about bebe plz? there is a new girl called Helen which is better than Bebe I reckon. She's 24 from Taiwan. The massage is average but the hj is highly recommended. Watson bro, try Helen rather than Bebe.

Dpimp
06-07-2013, 02:43 PM
lol i went to this place, no extras whats so ever dont waste your time and money, btw i smell pimps talking to each other again

brownwallaby
06-07-2013, 03:32 PM
lol i went to this place, no extras whats so ever dont waste your time and money, btw i smell pimps talking to each other again

Bro, our experiences may vary. How many times did you visit the place till you reached to that conclusion? I'm not smelling what you're smelling ....
But of course you can have an opinion

popeye96
06-07-2013, 05:28 PM

Kind of an ironic comment considering your user name. ;) I guess as with everything in life, YMMV ("your mileage may vary").

Dpimp
06-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Lol i wudnt waste my time, i been to the place twice went for a massage and ur just on your front whole time hardly get time to even ask for extras and says strickly no ss. Massage part of things was ok could be better

icanfly
06-07-2013, 10:31 PM

Who did you see?

samdv
07-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Lol i wudnt waste my time, i been to the place twice went for a massage and ur just on your front whole time hardly get time to even ask for extras and says strickly no ss. Massage part of things was ok could be better

I went there 3 times and have no complaints..like BW and popeye96 said, people may have diff experiences. Some people left dissatisfied from GTM and Stoneham but most of the punters got what they wanted - this shop is no different, only downfall is no bathroom.

monkia
10-07-2013, 02:15 PM

U must have done something very wrong. Everyone else except u got what they want at the end. Maybe let me take you in next time? Throw a punch on my face if you follow all the instructions and still don't get what you want at the end.

ooshka
18-07-2013, 05:14 PM
U must have done something very wrong. Everyone else except u got what they want at the end. Maybe let me take you in next time? Throw a punch on my face if you follow all the instructions and still don't get what you want at the end.

Shit i will take that offer. -1 from me. Just left there after a massage with Ayaki(?) and got nothing from her in way of extras. Fuck the towel did not even move. So yeah YMMV whatever but after 2 visits here I feel a few people beat the truth a somewhat. So if you keen Monkia....

Dpimp
18-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Ok can u tell me exactly whats the instructions and who u saw?? I will maybe do once last visit and if i dont get what i want im givin up on bullshit reviews, and if u recommend and i dont get ill glady meet up somewhere and talk to u in person.

brownwallaby
18-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Wow, this is getting intense. I can say most of the positive reviews above are not bullshit. I’ve been to this place only once but the girl I saw was absolutely charming and willing. Yet that was 6 weeks ago and there might have been changes with the way the shop operates, who knows ....
If this establishment doesn’t work for you then accept it, there are plenty of other shops with similar prices ....

ooshka
18-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Wow, this is getting intense. I can say most of the positive reviews above are not bullshit. I’ve been to this place only once but the girl I saw was absolutely charming and willing. Yet that was 6 weeks ago and there might have been changes with the way the shop operates, who knows ....
If this establishment doesn’t work for you then accept it, there are plenty of other shops with similar prices ....

All due respect BW how can u say all the positive reviews are not bullshit, did you write them? Got video? I saw an offer from Monkia and thought I would stick my hand up to take it, sorry if it upset you but I don't care. You know forewell I can accept some places work and others don't. Spent many a bad dollars chasing good.

brownwallaby
18-07-2013, 07:52 PM
I didn't say 'all' but 'most' as I know the reputation of some of those reviewers :)
But yeah I wouldn't have gone as Monkia with his offer as I know we can't expect the girl to give similar services to each of her customers

bill92
18-07-2013, 09:52 PM
All due respect BW how can u say all the positive reviews are not bullshit, did you write them? Got video? I saw an offer from Monkia and thought I would stick my hand up to take it, sorry if it upset you but I don't care. You know forewell I can accept some places work and others don't. Spent many a bad dollars chasing good.

ooshka, did you want to get a great service (at the end), or want to punch monkia on his face? :miao:
there are many shops to get what you want.
for me, it was so so, no better than gtm, 932 stanley
but I know... we all would like to find something (or someone) new.
good luck

btw, you knew monkia is the owner or manager of the shop. :cool2:
he's just advertising the shop here

ooshka
18-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Nope had no idea who the hell Monkia was, if true please send me paperwork for a refund cause you are false advertising! Would I have a case? I went to this massage place and they would give me a tug your honour.

932 Stanley is a fall back place but it gets a bit "stale" for want of a better word. The popular shops like GTM, Amore and the like lose the innocence which is what I am looking for. You get a lot of ego at popular shops. Been told I was gay when turning down extras from a girl at GTM, if you ain't getting me excited then you ain't choking my chicken!!

Had another massage today, not sure if anyone else has been ther but it is Barrett St Robertson. The thing about this place was the memories of the barber shops in Oman where they have the salon out the front and behind the curtain is the massage table and girls. Barrett place is just that. The massage tables are in what would normally be the staff room of the hair salon. The whole time I was there no one came for a hair cut.....:shout: No ending but a great reminder of times in Oman.

icanfly
18-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Just left there after a massage with Ayaki(?) and got nothing from her in way of extras.

Did you ask?

ooshka
18-07-2013, 10:57 PM
Ask every shop I go into..... Massage shop, don't ask the local IGA or the like.

brownwallaby
18-07-2013, 10:57 PM
Been told I was gay when turning down extras from a girl at GTM, if you ain't getting me excited then you ain't choking my chicken!!

Wow, is it true? sounds hilarious. I declined extra a number of times but the girls never thought i was a gay. Well I usually told them I don't have much cash. They would chuckle and would either go on with the massage or do a charity work that makes me leave with a big smile ....

monkia
18-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Alight guys, I know u guys miss me a lot keep mentioning my name over and over again. Back to the topic, the key point is " did you ask?" Please don't expect that chicks gonna give u free hj or they will do it automagically without any notices.similary shit to most massage shops otherwise they will get caught. They are definitely afraid of cops. For haters, no matter what you say, please leave your contact details or where and when to meet. I can ask BW or icanfly to be witness. Let me show you how I roll and stop arguing here because it is pointless and boring. I am personally free this Saturday. How about see you guys there at 3.00? We can take a photo with staff and the clock to prove that we have been there. I hate people talk. If I'm the owner, u guys probably are the owner of other shops aye?!

ooshka
18-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Wow, is it true? sounds hilarious. I declined extra a number of times but the girls never thought i was a gay. Well I usually told them I don't have much cash. They would chuckle and would either go on with the massage or do a charity work that makes me leave with a big smile ....

Yeah it true, have not seen the girl working any where since, thankfully. For sure, not cashed up every visit, if the customer declined extras then finish the massage and they be gone, then you can over charge some other sucker for extras.

samdv
19-07-2013, 10:17 AM
Just caught up with all the posts here -- wow this is intense. Ok here is my contribution - I have been to that shop 3 times (wont mention name of who I had in public post) but all 3 times I left happy and the girl was very willing and accommodating enough. Even negotiated on low and flat tip $$. Though I stopped going there, purely because I personally like few other shops better - I wasn't a big fan of her technique but that's a personal choice. So why i went 3 times u might ask? its becuase i liked the conversation and connection. Last time I went to this shop was about a month ago...most likely I won't go back.

Blue-Marvel
05-08-2013, 04:07 PM
anyone know the opening times?

Went last night at 7.... closed

went to GT2. 40min wait.... Boring sunday

watson
22-08-2013, 07:17 PM
they open till 8pm, but i think they might close late sometime, last time i went there around quarter to 8 and they still take my booking

seems they have some new girls again, interesting place to go visit

up4funanytime
01-09-2013, 12:02 PM
Been here a few times guys always left happy. They change there girls around a bit though at the moment there is a girl named "EE" and "Anna" anna claims she won't do extras ee will i am looking for a new massage parlor guys.

DV8AUS
05-09-2013, 01:57 PM
they open till 8pm, but i think they might close late sometime, last time i went there around quarter to 8 and they still take my booking

seems they have some new girls again, interesting place to go visit

I think I will make a booking for Saturday morning after voting.....:cool2:

brownwallaby
05-09-2013, 03:47 PM
Was here recently, only my second visit to this establishment. To say I'm impressed is a massive understatement

cocktus
05-09-2013, 06:33 PM
so if you're new there you'll need to fill in a form?
how do they know you're new or not?

brownwallaby
05-09-2013, 06:48 PM
the form stuff didn't exist when I was there. I just happened to be around the area and did not have a booking. Popped up without expecting much, and an hour later walked out of the building feeling dizzy. I couldn't tell the right from the left. It was so surreal ....

PizzaMan
05-09-2013, 09:56 PM
the form stuff didn't exist when I was there. I just happened to be around the area and did not have a booking. Popped up without expecting much, and an hour later walked out of the building feeling dizzy. I couldn't tell the right from the left. It was so surreal ....

Never had any complaints with this place. Nice and quiet location, good service etc. Has the sort of service and atmosphere that the other places are lacking. This place is up there with my favourites.

Biglad
07-09-2013, 05:57 PM
lol i went to this place, no extras whats so ever

I can't say that I have been to this particular establishment but I find leaving the towel where you first saw it and lying there with a raging boner usually sends a pretty powerful message. If that fails just man-up and ask outright. She can only say no.

beefjerky
26-09-2013, 11:53 PM
went there and was greeted by a girl with her fairly large boobs falling out of bra, so i thought there might be some potential here. went into the room, got my gear of and waited for her to come in

Made some small chat but she didnt seem to keen to talk. time to flip over and she half covered my crotch with a towel. massaged all the way up my legs then all the way down. ding dong time was up 10 minutes early. she went and grab warm water and a towel and wiped the oil of me. it was a below average massage (compared to GTM anyways) and she left the room multiple times to greet/ say goodbye to customers which was annoying

tikogoh
27-09-2013, 12:11 AM
went there and was greeted by a girl with her fairly large boobs falling out of bra, so i thought there might be some potential here. went into the room, got my gear of and waited for her to come in

Made some small chat but she didnt seem to keen to talk. time to flip over and she half covered my crotch with a towel. massaged all the way up my legs then all the way down. ding dong time was up 10 minutes early. she went and grab warm water and a towel and wiped the oil of me. it was a below average massage (compared to GTM anyways) and she left the room multiple times to greet/ say goodbye to customers which was annoying

At least up to 3 months ago, this won't happen. They can't cope with the influx of customers coming in because we know they changed the girls. They haven't changed the system of coping with the increase in demand

tikogoh
27-09-2013, 12:27 AM
Nope had no idea who the hell Monkia was, if true please send me paperwork for a refund cause you are false advertising! Would I have a case? I went to this massage place and they would give me a tug your honour.

932 Stanley is a fall back place but it gets a bit "stale" for want of a better word. The popular shops like GTM, Amore and the like lose the innocence which is what I am looking for. You get a lot of ego at popular shops. Been told I was gay when turning down extras from a girl at GTM, if you ain't getting me excited then you ain't choking my chicken!!

Had another massage today, not sure if anyone else has been ther but it is Barrett St Robertson. The thing about this place was the memories of the barber shops in Oman where they have the salon out the front and behind the curtain is the massage table and girls. Barrett place is just that. The massage tables are in what would normally be the staff room of the hair salon. The whole time I was there no one came for a hair cut.....:shout: No ending but a great reminder of times in Oman.

I thought so. Barrett Street doesn't seem like a happy ending place. I used to stay in the townhouses there when I was studying at Griffith. I can't imagine going there to get my rocks off during semester break :eek:

aejohnny
24-11-2013, 08:55 PM
Been here a few times guys always left happy. They change there girls around a bit though at the moment there is a girl named "EE" and "Anna" anna claims she won't do extras ee will i am looking for a new massage parlor guys.

I have been calling into this shop now for about a month. Somehow I always end seeing Sami, young Taiwanese girl. Massage if fine, but what I like is the menu of different endings. Just make sure you have the cash as they do not have eftpos and it can become quite expensive.

gerry
25-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Any different options ?? Can share a bit ?

Kangaroopointer
27-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Thought I would try something different so went this shop on lumey st .. First thing I noticed was the rooms were very small had a girl not bad looking but massage was shit covered me in oil rubbed her hands here and there , no massage just shit then when I got home after shower like a hr later had oil still on me and lots of small red dots on my skin..
WTF!!!!!! wont be back waste of money

brownwallaby
29-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Was here recently and met someone I'd never met before. As pretty as a rising sun can be. Developed a very good chemistry. Very good experience. 8/10

some1likeU
07-05-2014, 03:21 AM
Sorry for bringing back a old thread.
Want to ask Brothers more informations about this shop?? How much it cost? Do they offer extra?? Going to move into the area soon, so both pure and Red Tea are within the walking distance

Show me some lights,someone

oilman
07-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Chances are you will get treated like a stud at both farms, just make sure they lube the rubber tugging devise. ..

RottenLittlePunt
07-05-2014, 10:12 AM
I haven't been to RTM but can recommend Pure. Good massage and they have ceiling rails if you like being stomped on by cute Japanese women.

PizzaMan
07-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Pure is great. Has a loyalty card, great massages, great girls. It is a regular for me.
Prices are within the same range as other shops.

some1likeU
08-05-2014, 01:58 AM
Pure is great. Has a loyalty card, great massages, great girls. It is a regular for me.
Prices are within the same range as other shops.

$60/Hr plus whatever on top???

aejohnny
05-10-2014, 11:31 PM
Well, I have been visiting Pure now once a week for the last six and have see all the girls at least once each. I have to say this would have to be one of the most accommodating shops in Brisbane at the moment, for which ever style massage you are looking for. Most of the girls really try to please with the exception of Ai. I found that she was more focused on the money than providing a relaxing experience. Although ymmv. And don't get me wrong, she was willing to entertain different endings that I proposed, but she reminded me as someone who only warms up for $100 bills.

I for one will be continuing to be a client of Pure.

tikogoh
11-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Well, I have been visiting Pure now once a week for the last six and have see all the girls at least once each. I have to say this would have to be one of the most accommodating shops in Brisbane at the moment, for which ever style massage you are looking for. Most of the girls really try to please with the exception of Ai. I found that she was more focused on the money than providing a relaxing experience. Although ymmv. And don't get me wrong, she was willing to entertain different endings that I proposed, but she reminded me as someone who only warms up for $100 bills.

I for one will be continuing to be a client of Pure.

I know. When she has not much money, she'll start bugging me to visit her

darkice
11-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Went for the first time today to Pure and I got Ai. Wanted to do an hour but she already had a booking so could only do 30 mins.

I actually thought the massage was quite good compared to some other ones I've been to. It wasn't too soft and felt like she actually cared about giving a massage, which is nice :) Paid $30 for HJ, tried to negotiate for her to take top off but she wouldn't budge.

Would probably return

Digger
11-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Km
Went for the first time today to Pure and I got Ai. Wanted to do an hour but she already had a booking so could only do 30 mins.

I actually thought the massage was quite good compared to some other ones I've been to. It wasn't too soft and felt like she actually cared about giving a massage, which is nice :) Paid $30 for HJ, tried to negotiate for her to take top off but she wouldn't budge.

Would probably return

As a new poster you should be aware that there is no need to mention the ML's name in relation to the services given in a Massage Shop. This is for the ML's protection against some of the low lifes that review posts. For private MLs go for your life!

revolnaisa
12-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Amen to that this Sunday morning

qzpm
12-10-2014, 11:22 PM
Km

As a new poster you should be aware that there is no need to mention the ML's name in relation to the services given in a Massage Shop. This is for the ML's protection against some of the low lifes that review posts. For private MLs go for your life!

is that her real name?

is she your girlfriend?

why are you worried so much?

what's the point of this forum?

paragon2312
12-10-2014, 11:39 PM
is that her real name?

is she your girlfriend?

Its probably more accurate to assume its to protect them from the law as it is illegal if they offer those services in an establishment other than a brothel, in Queensland at leas that is the case.

butyl
13-10-2014, 06:37 AM
Its probably more accurate to assume its to protect them from the law as it is illegal if they offer those services in an establishment other than a brothel, in Queensland at leas that is the case.

It should be mostly for this reason and I don't know why it has to be said so many times. This is an open forum, you don't even need to register/login to read it. This and other forums like it are known by both the authorities and the media, I'm sure the last thing any of us want is for a surprise visit whilst you are in a compromised position.

You as the punter can be charged, if you're lucky you'll get off with a slap on the wrist, less lucky a court appearance. If you're really lucky, under section 229 of the Qld Criminal Code, a first offence can see you land in jail for 3 years. This is if you are caught in the act or at, entering, leaving or leaving the premises.

For this reason and the experience of almost dropping in to QJ a couple of years ago and whilst at the traffic lights seeing them get raided, I've decided to steer well clear of massage shops.

Digger
13-10-2014, 08:04 AM
The
is that her real name?

is she your girlfriend?

You really are a numbskull qzpm!!

RottenLittlePunt
13-10-2014, 10:08 AM

That and the number of MLs know have disappeared as a result of their name being thrown around on this forum.