PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Fiona

HengDai
14-09-2012, 01:49 AM
First time for me at Taren Point 64 today. It's such a trek for me normally, but because I had a meeting near there, I decided to drive a little further to check this very reviewed place out.

I got there and didn't make a booking because I wanted to meet the girls.

I was shown Lulu, Sasa and then Fiona. I wanted to see Barbie, but that girl is so dam popular!

I ended up picking Fiona as she had a really tight little petite body with a nice glass and a half full cream dairy milk C Cups :) Think Lulu's body and height, but in a slightly tighter/smaller frame and minus the nerdy glasses look.

I'd say she is about 30, maybe even a few more years, but who cares, she was great. I really loved grabbing her butt.

Anyway, here's a quick rundown. Showered with me, DFK, BBBJ, lots of tea bag licking, 69, then onto mish and then doggie and her arsehole was very inviting, but she wouldn't budge, I tried tempting her, but she just settled for my thumb in and around it as a smashed her from behind.

Then she gave me a great massage and then light stroking all over my body and little bro again to finish off the hour.

All in all, a great session, but I was a little disappointed in the hygiene of the place. I think it could be improved and they didn't have tissues! We had to make do with toilet paper! How embarrassing. This is of course no fault of Fiona though. I really enjoyed my time with her. Apparently she has only been in the country for 3 weeks and she also does Mondays at 533. Might be worth seeing her there as I think 533 is a lot cleaner and convenient :)

Heng Dai

cisco
14-09-2012, 01:55 AM
good ar bro,....next time try lulu bro

HengDai
14-09-2012, 02:01 AM
Thanks mate.

Next time? I think it will be a while. Taren Point is so far away. Maybe I should have got Lulu and Fiona? 2 pocket rockets? Wow! I don't think I could've handled that :p

cisco
14-09-2012, 02:18 AM
you can try lulu with eva double,...

ilovefs
14-09-2012, 07:07 AM
Other than the lack of tissues, what's your issue with hygiene here? I've never felt the place was anything but clean.

Must have been an oversight on the tissues, every second girl seems to get a new box from Sophie when I'm sitting there waiting, I'm glad I don't pay the tissue bill!

tarenpoint64
14-09-2012, 10:26 AM
I have 2 photos of Fiona to post up later 2day to give the brothers a good sneak peek of Fiona.

apologies on the tissues, we normally have it well stocked.

Hengdai, can you PM me or post your issues with hygenie?

we vacuum the place well and clean our towels thoroughly.

thanks
Dean@TP64

HengDai
15-09-2012, 05:41 PM
PM sent.

No big deal, I think they were only small issues.

Thanks for trying to understand your customers better.

tarenpoint64
15-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Thanks HengDai

we do our best. we always value customers feedback good or bad. thanks for being a good sport.

cheers
Dean

silverfox1985
17-09-2012, 06:02 PM
I wanna try Fiona, but i dont feel comfortable with woman older than me,LOL

silverfox1985
18-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Sorry boss, it just because the HendDai Bro mentions she is around 30, so i am a bit not sure LOL