PDA

View Full Version : MOC and pinkghettos are same company

creampies
14-09-2012, 08:56 AM
If you check both company's phone, they are almost the same. And even same girl answers phone sometimes .

AHLUNGOR
14-09-2012, 09:30 AM
If you check both company's phone, they are almost the same. And even same girl answers phone sometimes .

So ??

Thanks for the intel

TheTiger
14-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Keep digging ... you'll find others too. You'll also find that some girls are working for 2 or 3 shops.

adjiao
14-09-2012, 12:51 PM
If you check both company's phone, they are almost the same. And even same girl answers phone sometimes .u only just find out? people talk about 2,3 month ago

tectonic
14-09-2012, 04:00 PM
no shit sherlock

HookedonHookerz
14-09-2012, 05:13 PM
i dont see the point in bashing this guy. Thanks for letting us know.

Travelmate
14-09-2012, 05:19 PM
why surprise!?!?!??!

That is what marketing all about!

cisco
14-09-2012, 06:45 PM
ok i got it now,.....

TheTiger
14-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Thought I heard a penny drop ....

DeepImpact
14-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Well done sir, but you only worked out the relationship between 2 agencies. It's similar to other companies in lots of industries that operate as a group where you have a parent company that operates several brands. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the companies though. Occassionally they will create a new brand to generate interest especially if one brand has had some issues. It kind of makes sense for agencies to operate mone than one brand because imagine if they get kicked out of their apartment, their incall business stops immediately but if they have other brands with apartments they just move girls to the other company and because there is high turnover of girls a lot of people won't notice.

creampies
14-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Pamela of pinkghettos is she working in MOC too? Now I know why pinkghettos won't answer my calls, because MOC girl and mgt once tried tO con my money before and I had an argument with MOC management about it.

Gucci2012
14-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Its all about market "penetration" the market: sex industry, Say MOC has 2% of the customers in Sydney sex industry spending money at their business and they want to increase that. Another brand is created like Pink Ghettos to give them more of a chance of increasing their customer base by another 1-2% meaning the parent business MOC has potentially increased its market penetration to 4% of the money spent in Sydney s sex industry.

creampies
15-09-2012, 01:06 AM
wow gee, you Einsteins talk about market share as if we don't know anything about market share. Some people just like to act smart don't they?

Gucci2012
15-09-2012, 01:41 AM
Just trying to help out but if you wana be a dick about it Creampuffs let me put it like this...

you know about "market share" but you didn't know these brands were sister companies.

Then you make a thread because you wanted "act smart" by starting this stupid life changing discussion which had already been discussed.

No wonder MOC tried to "supposedly" con you they took 1 look at you and said "oh this looks like the kind of guy who starts idiotic threads in forums let's take his money he's only gonna spend it on lollies" can you change you user name to Gronk-pies.

Hugs and kisses Gucci.