PDA

View Full Version : Miso Honey Threesome

FangBanger
14-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Made a booking last night with Charnelle and seemed to hit it off nicely with her. She's a fairly short Korean girl with a nice face and probably about a B cup.

Gave a nice fun service with GFE and plenty of smiles. Good headjob and was willing to do it in pretty much any position I asked for. Like most ladies she seemed to prefer missionary because she can control the penetration better. A few light kisses and the best part was plenty of eye contact during sex and the headjob. Fucked her for a good half an hour to hour but didn't drop a load because I was too drunk. This is no reflection on her service because she was hot and very willing to get me off.

She then offered to get her friend involved for a half an hour session which I was a bit skeptical about at first but quickly warmed to the thought of my first threesome.

Her friend came in and I think her name was Lexi or Julie (again can't remember because I was drunk) and this is when things got real good.

I started out by fucking her friend doggystyle against the wall while Charnelle provided some kissing and groping. Then her friend gave me head while Charnelle got down and licked my balls during the headjob. I then asked Charnelle to lie on her back on the bed and tried to get her friend on top of her to her doggy style. They were a bit reluctant at first but Charnelle started barking orders in Korean and things proceeded. I fucked them like that for about 5 minutes before I came in her friend while Charnelle provided more hot eye contact.

Finished up and her friend promptly left the room before the half hour while I stayed and talked to Charnelle. I guess she felt a little threatened that her friend got me off but it was certainly a joint effort. She told me to come back again tomorrow and do it again with another friend which sounded nice but I won't be making the trip.

If this sounds like your thing I'd suggest you get in quick and ask for similar because Charnelle leaves on Sunday. I really recommend giving it a try if you have the cash to spare.

Happy punting guys!

cisco
14-09-2012, 06:50 PM
good on you bro,...

belial
14-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Nice work man.

FangBanger
14-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Thanks guys. I can cross another thing off my bucketlist now!

belial
15-09-2012, 04:10 AM
Thanks guys. I can cross another thing off my bucketlist now!

I am envious of the level of customer service you got there. There are certainly a lot of non standard extras there. I have never even been offered the option of a threesome at MH (not that i have enquired either)

I haven't kissed any of the girls, had them lick my balls etc either. They must like you.

BrainSex
15-09-2012, 11:45 AM
How much was the extra participant?

FangBanger
17-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Double price or $260 to be exact. I was just told Charnelle is still there and seriously thinkin about goin back for a second dosage right now

FangBanger
17-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Wow! just took Charnelle and Kelly for an hour together. Lots of hot dancing and kissing. More of much the same as last time. Got Kelly on top and fucked her for a bit. HJ with licking of the balls. Finished it off with Charnelle in lazy doggy while Kelly straddled her on top and let me suck on her tits.

I'm tingling and will sleep very well tonight...

johnconnor69er
18-09-2012, 12:43 AM
So what place is this at? Sounds great

belial
18-09-2012, 10:44 AM
So what place is this at? Sounds great

MisoHoney is at 120 Robinson Rd Geebung.

moneymaker
18-09-2012, 01:33 PM
How was Kelly, does she have big tits? If yes, around what size?

Also how do you guys are so rich to be able to book two girls at the same time? *** envy ****

moneymaker
18-09-2012, 01:34 PM
How many shots are allowed? Also does Kelly have big tits. If so, around what size?

moneymaker
18-09-2012, 01:35 PM
How many shots are allowed for two chicks in an hour? Also does Kelly have big tits. If so, around what size?

need1
18-09-2012, 03:04 PM
nice post, i will have to add this to my bucket list :D:D

belial
20-09-2012, 04:29 AM
How was Kelly, does she have big tits? If yes, around what size?

I could swear I fucked Kelly once. I know it wasn't Coco. If it was her she was a C cup.

2 Shots in 45 minutes is $200 from what I can remember. I don't know how much it is for 2 girls. I was just going to save up for my free visit (member card) and get one then but I've got a few more punts to go before I get there.

BigChunkOLove
20-09-2012, 08:17 AM
I was in MH one night recently and these four guys came in and asked if the four of them could go with one lady ..WTF ?? Not sure whether the Mamasan said no....or what...but they ended up leaving...Didn't want to be in the next room to that! LOL