PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Kannimba - Kann. Looking for a girl who used to work in Kangaroo point

RHM1987
14-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Hi guys,

I just found this forum and I registered because I was looking for a specific girl. There was this girl called Kannimba / Kann who worked in Kangaroo point who used to give the most amazing RNT and bodyslide for 80 dollars. She's a petite asian who looks to be in her 30s. Sadly, I idiotically forgot to ask for her phone number as I was apparently calling someone who worked in the same apartment as her. The lady who currently works out of that apartment refuses (understandably) to pass her number on, and won't even help me contact her. I was wondering if any of you fine folk might have any idea how I can find her.

By the way the number I initially called was 0426121092. The lady currently working there isnt particularly good at either massage or the other stuff. Also seems to be in a bit of a hurry.

So, in hopes someone in the community has Kann's contact, I'd be really really grateful if I could get a pm or a post.

Thanks

cisco
14-09-2012, 08:09 PM
is there any special from that girl bro ?

i think you are a falling in lover bro:miao:

RHM1987
14-09-2012, 10:37 PM
is there any special from that girl bro ?

i think you are a falling in lover bro:miao:

hahaha.. its not so much falling in love but rather having finally found a really good service. I tend to stick to RnTs so thats what I got, I think she would do others as well.

BrainSex
15-09-2012, 11:42 AM
hahaha.. its not so much falling in love but rather having finally found a really good service. I tend to stick to RnTs so thats what I got, I think she would do others as well.

If the girl has moved on and/or changed numbers then she doesn't expect to be contacted by that group of clients again.

If, for some reason, she has to change numbers, then something or someone wasn't right. It would defeat the purpose if that new number was then easily handed out.

Ladies changing numbers will notify their clients of a new (priority) number before cutting off their income stream.

Ladies with disconnected numbers may have left the industry, returned to their country etc.

Basically...it's a dead end unless she uses her working name again, considering that wasn't her name anyways.

That is the game we play...I'm sure you don't want your providers tracking you down either...it's just not something that is done in this sport.

BS

RHM1987
15-09-2012, 01:42 PM
If the girl has moved on and/or changed numbers then she doesn't expect to be contacted by that group of clients again.

If, for some reason, she has to change numbers, then something or someone wasn't right. It would defeat the purpose if that new number was then easily handed out.

Ladies changing numbers will notify their clients of a new (priority) number before cutting off their income stream.

Ladies with disconnected numbers may have left the industry, returned to their country etc.

Basically...it's a dead end unless she uses her working name again, considering that wasn't her name anyways.

That is the game we play...I'm sure you don't want your providers tracking you down either...it's just not something that is done in this sport.

BS
Hi, I was under the impression that she was working for someone and decided to swap and work elsewhere. I was unaware of this code of ethics. Thanks for letting me know. That being said, its a bit of a waste as I'm just kicking myself for not asking earlier. Her phone number is the same but the number I have is for one of her friends/boss. Oh well.