PDA

View Full Version : Emperor Massage - Chinatown

aussiegaigin
20-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Came across this seemingly new place at 711 George St (basement below Club X) recently. Appears to now be affiliated with 588 Kent St.

Just R&T massage, tried 3 or 4 girls but none very inspiring in skills in either area.

Except for TINA, who works there Saturday (and Thursday at Kent St and Monday in a shop at Carlton). Probably mid 20s, good body, talkative. 6.5-7.0 for massage skills, but good HJ. Enjoys reciprocal therapy. :love:

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Hi Brother,
If you have already tried 3 or 4 girls in this shop before discovered Tina as the only acceptable ML then the success rate of this shop is too low.

Since you are already at 711 George St, you should go further down to 741 and try Snow Lotus, you will have better luck up there, and if you usually see Tina there on Sat then you are in luck as you can.see Cici at 741, you wont be disappointed,

Cheers

aussiegaigin
21-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Thanks brother

You are correct, success rate is too low. I found Tina on my second visit, and was hopeful the other girls might be of similar standard, but alas not so. She has given me her phone number and offered some after work activity.

I have since learned of the joys of 741 from this forum, and have already had a brief "trial session" with Shelley. I'll be going back there next week.

I can't get out to monger in Sydney too often, usually have to restrict myself to one session per fortnight. My previous haunts have been Billy's at MArrickville, and Health First in Maroubra.

aussiegaigin
21-03-2012, 09:43 PM
I got a MSG from Tina over the weekend telling me she is working at Carlton on Monday and would I like to see her? As I a had a few things to do down that way, I figured I could fit an hour in so booked her for 11 am.

She gave me the address as 330 Railway Pde. I got there a bit early so went for a walk around, including the otherside of the railway where I noticed a couple of other massage shops. Anyway, back to the address and it is St George MAssage Centre..old retail shop with curtains and blinds in the windows. Press the bell and Tina comes bounding out with another girl following. She grabs me by the crotch and drags me inside. A quick cuddle and into the room.

She is quickly undressed and we go through our usual routine. She gives me a massage, then we swap places and I do her. Turn her over, some nipple licking and down to DATY and she is over the edge. Another customer is by now in the adjoining "room" and she is doing her best to restrain her vocals as she comes. She suggests I come to her place one evening and do the job properly.

She then mentions that she has a (F) friend who has started studying Engineering at Uni, but with poor English needs some help (she will pay); could I recommend anyone. As I have some past engineering background I suggest I may be able to do something so she says she will set up a meeting. But I am warned off "no massages" (LOL I hate it when they read your mind). So if anyone here would like a PAID job tutoring this girl through a Civil Engineering degree. let me know.

Anyway by now it is my turn for the HE, so back on the table while she finished me off. She then leads me to the shower (a proper cubicle behind the room, not like the "construction site" at George St). As I'm getting dressed she comes into the room with a big bowl of fried noodles ("I made just for you") , which she hand feeds to me. $110 for the hour is pretty much industry standard, but the service is well above (esp with the lunch bonus LOL.)

aussiegaigin
02-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Having found a couple of better massage shops/girls, I have been avoiding Tina for a while. She has sent a couple of SMS which I ignored. But I ended up down Carlton way on Monday, so I weakened and decided to visit St George again. Older woman answered the door; must have been around 40+, but probably quite stunning with a nice rack in her younger days. Asked for Tina, but got a blank look and a "not here. I give you massage" response. But then a face emerged from the cushions on the floor in the front window of the shop (blocked off from outside view) and a happy Tina whisked me off into the room. Seems she is "Emi" at this shop, hence the confusion. Anyway, off into our regular mutual massage routine, get her off with a round of DATY;, I get on top of her on the table and she gives me a HJ with COT ending. We take showers separately, then finish off the remaining time with an excellent remedial massage.

She apologized for not having brought me some food (due to not booking ahead) , but again hints at Weds night dinner at her place when the girl from Kent St returns from holidays and she has Weds off.

She also suggested that the older lady in the shop is up for doubles if I would like to try sometime. Maybe I would try the lady on her own sometime, first.

Tina is still at Emperor on Saturday and Kent St Weds and Thurs

bevis90
02-05-2012, 10:02 PM
i been to this emporor once under club x and too say the least shit place, worst massage and wont return

aussiegaigin
03-05-2012, 01:35 PM
I tend to agree with you bevis90, but this Tina is an exception.

oxly
03-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Only Tina worth to try in Carlton?

aussiegaigin
03-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Only one I've tried. Can't comment on the others. The young one a few weeks ago looked a bit inexperienced, and the old one, well ??

AHLUNGOR
03-05-2012, 03:39 PM
You guys are talking about the shop in Carlton right? don't know about that one.

But I do know the shop on 711 George Street which is the title shop. As I have to walk pass it everytime I visited Snow Lotus and that's a lot.

But I have never gone inside, so I can't comment on anything except its location. It's just very open and so close to the two popular Vietnamese Pho noodles shops, it's OK if I am overseas tourist but I do know a few people in Chinatown and I am not brave enough to walk down the stairs to give this a try, worst still to walk back out afterwards and you don't know who will you run into. It's a mother of all bad locations. Good luck to them and all those brave punters.

:cool2:

GWEILO
03-05-2012, 03:49 PM
I know plenty of people in Chinatown and the general Vietnamese population, I don't fear them catching me at any joint let alone a massage joint. Everyone knows that I am a single man and I have my needs, it's strange because Vietnamese mothers still introduce me to their daughters and each and everyone of them are stunning with big boobs and cute bums. Never taken them up on the offer as I know they are all gold diggers.

AHLUNGOR
03-05-2012, 04:44 PM
it's strange because Vietnamese mothers still introduce me to their daughters and each and everyone of them are stunning with big boobs and cute bums.

Sorry mate, the big boobs and cute bums? are you referring to the daughters or the mothers??

I guess if I am single, I will have no fear too, in fact, I will be very proud to walk into a MS or FS to show that I have the money and the ability to punt.........haha

All men have needs, just not that simple when you are a happily married man...........lol

Good on you mate!!

woodcock
03-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Is it me or vietnamese girls in an overall general population actually have big boobs ??? I have heaps of vietnamese girl friends they all have c/d + natural ofcourse

wilisno
03-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Is it me or vietnamese girls in an overall general population actually have big boobs ??? I have heaps of vietnamese girl friends they all have c/d + natural ofcourse

I believe so, Vietnamese girls are generally more curvacious than others, though with shorter legs !

AHLUNGOR
03-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Really?

Must be the new generation of ABV, i have not visited Cabramatta like 15 years!!

From old memories, Vietnamese girls were slim and tiny, very flat in the breast department, i need an update on my perceptions on Viet girls......haha

Silly old me

wilisno
03-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Really?

Must be the new generation of ABV, i have not visited Cabramatta like 15 years!!

From old memories, Vietnamese girls were slim and tiny, very flat in the breast department, i need an update on my perceptions on Viet girls......haha

Silly old me

Cabramatta Viet girls are mostly of Chinese blood line ! Go to Vietnam and have a look.

AHLUNGOR
03-05-2012, 07:08 PM
Cabramatta Viet girls are mostly of Chinese blood line ! Go to Vietnam and have a look.

the land of Elly Tran Ha,

No wonder.....Ha, Ha, Ha

wilisno
03-05-2012, 07:09 PM

No wonder.....Ha, Ha, Ha

I'll settle for Mi any day !

lonely heart
03-05-2012, 07:48 PM

No wonder.....Ha, Ha, Ha

Ah!!! Finally we have something in common. If you can find a 80% recplica. I sure will not argue with you on price and dash out whatever I can to have the sweet moment with her.

aussiegaigin
03-05-2012, 08:36 PM
My sister-in-law lives in the central CBD and hangs around Chinatown a lot. So do a few of my wife's friends. I dread being sprung coming out of one of these shops, although I try to time my visits to times I hope she won't be there. Suburban shops are much safer.

Worried my luck will run out one of these days !!

Lovegilrz
14-01-2013, 11:24 PM
I've been been trying for a few months now to get the courage together to hit up a good massage. Never done it before, dunno why I get get so nervous over it... but just do.
Anyway, so one night I was just so damn horny I couldn't take it anymore and I walked straight into shop 711 George street. After reading everyone's reviews, now I know it was an obvious mistake... but i'm obviously new to this and hadn't seen syd99

Anyway quite a pretty young girl walked me to the room and told me $35 for half an hour , $55 for an hour, includes massage with ending and body slide.
I chose half an hour. I lay down on the table (the wrong side at first, apparently - she told me)

She tried talking but I couldn't be bothered cause she could barely speak English.
Like I said this was my first time, but the massage seemed pretty lame, but I didn't care , was just so excited I was gonna get a no strings attached HJ.

She undressed and revealed a completely unshaven pussy. Ive never seen a pussy with more than a landing strip on it, and it's just not good. Just hides everything I need to see.

Well if the massage was bad the HJ was worse. She kept looking at the clock and was so rough and fast. Also the body slide was about 1 second long. She would'nt let me touch the goods either. I blew my load, she cleaned it up and then tried to keep hugging me and kissing me on the neck, but it just seemed so fake, I wasn't into it. All in all, first time paying for relief and the experience sucked. My fault I know for choosing a dodgy joint.

So my question is, does anyone have a suggestion of where to get a good, really erotic, massage in the city or down south (Rockdale, Kogarah, Sutherland, even Cronulla) I don't mind the price but i'm also happy with any young skinny girl. I don't want to go anywhere to seedy and I don't wanna be pressured into more than touching but I def wanna touch :P haha sorry that's a lot of criteria but would be stoked if anyone knew a place.

AHLUNGOR
14-01-2013, 11:40 PM
Hi Brother,

Sorry to hear about your experience, if only you had walked down a few doors and visited Snow Lotus, you could have written a totally different types of review instead.

You did mention you like a young and skinny girl in your post, so I would recommend a few girls in some of the shop I know well, and if you see these ladies, you can't go wrong:

Snow Lotus: shop 2, 741 George Street: Cici, Joey, Susan, Kiki, Yuki, Penny

Silver Fox: level 2, 376 Pitt Street, Jessica, Tiffany, Kelly, Neimi

252 Stanmore: Mena, Michelle, Miranda, Rita

All three shops have daily roster update and all information are there.

Good luck mate,

Looking forward to reading your next review soon.

Cheers

:love::love::love:

Lovegilrz
14-01-2013, 11:52 PM
Thanks,

yeah seems Snow Lotus is the place to go. Will have to check it out.

Was also just looking back at my review and realized my writing skills make me sound like a douche! I should have added the girl was actually really nice, just seemed to hate her job.

neil98
20-01-2013, 01:13 PM
If you are talking down south, I would recommend 10 Adelong St at Sutherland, especially Nina (a bit older) and Anita (young and skinny), for a great massage. They are all Thai, price includes HJ and girl nude from the start. Totally hassle-free.

8inches
20-01-2013, 03:15 PM
If you are talking down south, I would recommend 10 Adelong St at Sutherland, especially Nina (a bit older) and Anita (young and skinny), for a great massage. They are all Thai, price includes HJ and girl nude from the start. Totally hassle-free.

whats the price?