PDA

View Full Version : General talk Asking For FS

Busyboy
09-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Hello everyone

Just wanted to know how you guys bring up asking a ML for FS?

Now I know some people might say "if you want FS why don't you just to to a FS place". Well I normally go to both. Its just that i really want to do FS with ML I see regularly.

So I guess I just want to know how I would bring it up. I know FS does occur in the shop as I can sometimes here the guy next door ball slapping the ML lol

aussiegaigin
09-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Not all MLs in a shop will offer FS. If the girl is interested in servicing you, I think she will let you know by her actions. If she does show some potential. perhaps a casual "would you like some FS?" at the right moment might get things underway.

CunningLinguist
09-05-2013, 09:54 PM
You could go about this a few ways, I think it depends on the girl and how she relates to you.
MLs know they don't need to offer it so they may be amenable if they like you and/or the price is right.
Note also that some/most? shop owners don't want their girls to do this.
Also I would think the other girls in the shop don't want anyone to do this, as it gives the FS girl an unfair advantage.
So if you get FS from a ML it is probably best to keep it a secret.
If you are a regular and get to know her and give her a massage sometimes to build up browny points, then you have more chance of the girl liking you as a customer.
If she doesn't offer extras after that you can ask a little bit at a time to build up to it, some might just give you FS straight away.
You could ask to kiss the breasts, do DATY, do 69, get a CBJ, then try for FS.
Also some MLs work when they have a period (can you believe this!) so you may need to try more than once.

CunningLinguist
09-05-2013, 09:56 PM
I remember once asking to do DATY on a ML and afterwards she was much more friendly, even did some DFK aftwerwards!

Busyboy
09-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the tips.

Well when she performs the part 2 it gets pretty heated a little bit of DKF and a little pussy play.

She gives me this look that always leave me wanting more.

aussiegaigin
09-05-2013, 10:15 PM
Thanks for the tips.

Well when she performs the part 2 it gets pretty heated a little bit of DKF and a little pussy play.

She gives me this look that always leave me wanting more.

That is part of the performance of a good ML. Just keep moving the goalposts to make sure you come back next week. "Prick-teasing" is a term that comes to mind.

Busyboy
09-05-2013, 10:29 PM
That is part of the performance of a good ML. Just keep moving the goalposts to make sure you come back next week. "Prick-teasing" is a term that comes to mind.

Don't know about prick teasing as she has my prick in her hand lol

CunningLinguist
09-05-2013, 10:43 PM

Yeah, a GPMML, Goal Post Moving ML!
I remember doing DATY on a different thai girl a while back, she seemed to be getting off on it, so i started to use my fingers a bit, just as a finger was going in it got stopped.
Ok, looks like that is something to aim for next time :)

bussylover
10-05-2013, 12:35 AM
I did DATY a japanese cuty in M8 before, if anyone remember the half korean half japanese, the one who likes sitting on you reverse COWGIRL and CBJ on you, and I pulled her down a bit make it as 69, having her pussy next to my mouth, right there no reason not to finger and suck the sashimi....
That rarely happens.. and FS? guess you have to be really handsome and charming enough to make the girl happy on you.. girls make big mess too in their naughty moment..

puntbook
10-05-2013, 12:49 AM
Hello everyone

Just wanted to know how you guys bring up asking a ML for FS?

Now I know some people might say "if you want FS why don't you just to to a FS place". Well I normally go to both. Its just that i really want to do FS with ML I see regularly.

So I guess I just want to know how I would bring it up. I know FS does occur in the shop as I can sometimes here the guy next door ball slapping the ML lol

I guess the problems with FS at a massage shop is that they just don't have the facilities for it. There is usually no showers and the rooms are very cramped, especially at the city shops and as you said there is no privacy so everybody can hear your balls slapping lol
If you are a regular of this ML then you should be able to just ask and see what happens

bluray
10-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Sometimes ML is much attractive than WL. I used to think fantacy having sex with my some regular MLs. It is not that difficult but not easy as well. Spending a lot of money to see same girl then u will a chance one day. After sex, it depends on the girl that u will have free sex or pay extra money each time. I had one girl offered me at Romeo free fs but I actually let her rest my session without doing nothing for me when she was very sick. Next visit, she offered me free fs but that was one off no more so I quitted to see her again not worth it. I had many wonderfull experience with some other MLs long time ago. Technically bbbj+cim also part of sex as it is oral sex. Some girls never and would not me to allow intercourse but they happy to offered m bbbi+cim all the time. FS. sometimes make exausted but massage after bbbj+cim would be much fun. I guess. Well good luck with ml.

CunningLinguist
10-05-2013, 06:56 PM
I guess the problems with FS at a massage shop is that they just don't have the facilities for it. There is usually no showers and the rooms are very cramped, especially at the city shops and as you said there is no privacy so everybody can hear your balls slapping lol
If you are a regular of this ML then you should be able to just ask and see what happens

All the RnT massage shops I have been to have either a private or a common shower, except one.

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Sometimes ML is much attractive than WL. I used to think fantacy having sex with my some regular MLs. It is not that difficult but not easy as well. Spending a lot of money to see same girl then u will a chance one day. After sex, it depends on the girl that u will have free sex or pay extra money each time. I had one girl offered me at Romeo free fs but I actually let her rest my session without doing nothing for me when she was very sick. Next visit, she offered me free fs but that was one off no more so I quitted to see her again not worth it. I had many wonderfull experience with some other MLs long time ago. Technically bbbj+cim also part of sex as it is oral sex. Some girls never and would not me to allow intercourse but they happy to offered m bbbi+cim all the time. FS. sometimes make exausted but massage after bbbj+cim would be much fun. I guess. Well good luck with ml.

Thanks for sharing brother,

I can tell you now, any decent ML who is willing to offer BBBJ and CIM as part of her extras, (regardless whether she will also do FS or not) will be very popular!!

There are just a huge demand for this kind of services in massage shops and most punters are not getting it !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
10-05-2013, 08:17 PM
Well, I always tell people if you want FS , go to a FS shop, but that doesn't stop me for getting some myself from time to time......lol

I guess the difference here is choices and options!

When you walk into a FS shop the decision is made, you are gonna get your cock sucked and you will be fucking!

When you walk into a MS, you are getting a massage !

Everything else is up to you and your wallet and the ML, and that's the fun part I guess!

Cheers

Busyboy
10-05-2013, 08:42 PM
Well going to see her tomorrow. Will be trying the GPMML technique.

I guess I would be very happy to do this gradually as I like her service and don't want to make anything awkward.

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2013, 02:21 AM
Well going to see her tomorrow. Will be trying the GPMML technique.

I guess I would be very happy to do this gradually as I like her service and don't want to make anything awkward.

The best position to be in is when you have established a good rapport with you favourite MLs and have done everything with them but under no obligations that you need to tip them big everytime and have FS !

Depending on your mood and your wallet, you can have the $50, $70, or $100 menu. Better still, you may get an upgrade from time to time, like just pay the $50 tip and get 5 Star services !

Cheers

Busyboy
11-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Ok so this afternoon I went to see my favorite ML.

I decided I would tip upfront and this time round I gave a little more than i usually do. Luckily the ML was honest enough to point this out.

I just said really casually yep and its because she gives me such good service and always looks after me. She seemed to be really happy about it.

So after some small chit chat she started the massage, it all seemed quite normal to what i expect but after she started working from my butt down it was more sensual than normal with more strokes, like teasing strokes.

When part 2 started I was a bit more assertive and had her sit up on the table with me which Ive never tried with her before and i was able to touch her all over and it was fantastic. It was so fantastic that I still want to do FS may have to have a nap and go again later.

So overall Im really happy thanks heaps for the advice.

mannykay
12-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Go for the home run busyboy!

I suppose there's that thrill of coercing a WL to do something she isn't supposed to. It's hot knowing that she's horny enough to break the rules with you in the heat of the moment.

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 09:29 PM
I think FS in the massage room is a terrible experience but BBBJ as an extra is awesome. Just pick the naughty looking girls - they have that glint in their eye and they will also usually offer if you look discreet.