PDA

View Full Version : THe MOC branding system

Sergaent Brody
15-09-2012, 09:46 AM
With the influx of new girls at MOC, in the past two weeks I had visited two brands and two non-brands at MOC.

After all, I am no clearer about this branding thing ... I don't understand where my 50 bucks premium went.

I am going to suggest to the MOC management (and all other agencies for that matter) to brand a girl based on good feedbacks, instead of just branding her because she looks skinny and tall.

goldengun
15-09-2012, 11:17 AM
totally agreed.

i have tried few of some brand girl and found no diff to normal one, not only MOC but other agent as well. Some normal girl is actually better than brand.

in this regard, i think bluemoon is doing a better job as we can see they degrade a bad review girl to normal price recently.

Overall i feel that compare to last year, the quality of brand girl decrease, so as the normal girl. a girl that would be classfied as normal girl a year or so ago has been promoted to brand one now and the quality of normal one has dropped.

cisco
15-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Good idea bro

manman888
15-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Hi Bros

I have tried a number of WLs at MOC as well in the past including the famous Rossi, S Million, etc... I found that brand girl means "better appearance and pretty and sexy look", basically this type of girl is quite a looker, but service in general is normal service. Please correct me if I am wrong MOC bro?

cassius
15-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Mine too. They are mostly more beautiful (though with some bizarre exceptions from time to time). Actually often these girls do not give very good service. They are used to relying on their looks and feel they do not have to try. Same with their boyfriends. But they can also be very sweet, so one puts up with the compromise.

IExperiment
15-09-2012, 02:12 PM
Hi Bros

I have tried a number of WLs at MOC as well in the past including the famous Rossi, S Million, etc... I found that brand girl means "better appearance and pretty and sexy look", basically this type of girl is quite a looker, but service in general is normal service. Please correct me if I am wrong MOC bro?

Thats correct more looker more price this is normal everywhere. Service is up to you and the girls wether you click or not.

wowerdon
15-09-2012, 02:32 PM
With the influx of new girls at MOC, in the past two weeks I had visited two brands and two non-brands at MOC.

After all, I am no clearer about this branding thing ... I don't understand where my 50 bucks premium went.

I am going to suggest to the MOC management (and all other agencies for that matter) to brand a girl based on good feedbacks, instead of just branding her because she looks skinny and tall.

I agree too.

TheTiger
15-09-2012, 05:28 PM
I also agree ... generally, I think $200 per hour is plenty to pay for a WL anyway.

slowmotion
15-09-2012, 09:50 PM
I agree. It is just marketing hype. I have tried brand and non-brand and the difference is NONE in fact in some instances, the non brand experience is even better those that are branded. If we leave the $350-$700 to those brothers who have money to burn, and go for nonbrand service, I am sure it will change the marketing dynamics. If there is less demand and ample supply, I am sure price drop will follow suit. Better service will drive competition and that is healthy for us punters et all.

ics
15-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Well, there was a discussion long time ago regarding how MOC branded their girls. Let's just say, look is not the main criteria. For those interested, search the forum (don't know if the discussions were deleted)....Not sure about other agencies.

Sergaent Brody
22-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Lol, since my post, MOC's solution has been to ...

LET'S JUST BRAND EVERYONE!!!!

So subtle!!