PDA

View Full Version : Red rose 130 botany rd alexrandria

superchick77
20-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Kgirls becca 23 momo 22 Sammy 22 honey 21 cherry 22 Chines girls Sofie 21 jakie 23 Angie 23

Aussie girls Amy 20 melody 23

That all I no for now as I find out more will update it ok guys cant exactly tell u what days girls r working is because girls r free to cum and go as they like so best way to find out is call the shop

IExperiment
20-03-2012, 11:06 PM
Nice one Amy so there is two Aussie girl now :) is Melody as cute as you :)

superchick77
21-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Well ul have to cum and have a look but I dont think any 1 is as cute as me lol

wilisno
21-03-2012, 01:23 AM

Love your confidence, Amy ! ;) ;) ;)

Niceman 123
21-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Jakie ? or Jackie, the former Taiwanese girl who come back to work ? or a new one ?

ethicks
21-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Jakie ? or Jackie, the former Taiwanese girl who come back to work ? or a new one ?

Could it be the same jacqui from TheTiger's AR?

Niceman 123
21-03-2012, 06:35 PM
That Jacqui is a korean but Jaki ? is a chinese.

ethicks
21-03-2012, 06:37 PM
my bad... didnt see the chinese part there.. all i saw was the K-girls at the front :P

IExperiment
22-03-2012, 01:03 AM

Yes I will come :) and check it out just give me time been hectic :) Did you hear a car passing by tonight very loud around 11:30 and police siren after it :)

AHLUNGOR
22-03-2012, 09:16 AM
Wow, Amy and Missy, two Aussie chicks and two contributing members in the one shop, this could be fun.....haha

Can any brother confirm if BBBJ is standard in Red Rose??

Cheers

wilisno
22-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Wow, Amy and Missy, two Aussie chicks and two contributing members in the one shop, this could be fun.....haha

Cheers

No, BBBJ is not standard there, though some will do it for $20 extra.

Flyerr221
22-03-2012, 03:35 PM

CheersPlaying it safe is best for everyone Bro.

AHLUNGOR
22-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Playing it safe is best for everyone Bro.

I know, I know, but since there are plenty of BBBJ on offer everywhere - Asian shops mainly. I just thought it would be nice to try some Bare Back Aussie tongue on me, well, it's not gonna happen anyway..........LOL

Safe Sex all the way......haha

Cheers

:love:

Flyerr221
22-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Enjoy it while you can I guess.

You might be aware that there is a campaign to outlaw BBBJ (http://www.smh.com.au/national/health/the-threat-to-health-from-cheap-brothels-20110730-1i5an.html)in shops.

Littlewonder
22-03-2012, 04:59 PM
They might make it illegal but thats not going to change much

paulc
23-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Tiger is mistaken maybe. Jackie is Chinese cos I heard her speak in Mandrin. I asked the reception they say there is no other Jackie or jacqui in the shop. Maybe tigers report is fake . Also this Jackie doesn't look hot at all to me. Very plain jane. Plus tiger's report say Angie is damn hot etc. wrong, Angie looks short and she look over 30 years old . His report in every indication is marketing for red rose.

bro whistleblower u r really blowing whistle indeed.i am sure tiger wont be happy when he will read this.anyway i am sure tiger will give a explanation.may be Jackie is another girl, may be same. i was actually put her on my to do list as tiger gave 9/10 for look. now i will wait until get response from tiger.

Jj999
23-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Tiger is mistaken maybe. Jackie is Chinese cos I heard her speak in Mandrin. I asked the reception they say there is no other Jackie or jacqui in the shop. Maybe tigers report is fake . Also this Jackie doesn't look hot at all to me. Very plain jane. Plus tiger's report say Angie is damn hot etc. wrong, Angie looks short and she look over 30 years old . His report in every indication is marketing for red rose.

Don't you know that face is subjective?

So, IMO, it's pointless to blame an AR for the face department, because you have different opinion. It's a matter of taste.

As long as the AR doesn't say a girl who doesn't have one side of the ear as hot, I think it's all reasonable..
But then, if that's the feature, I think a real punter who write AR for a real experience, would say that..

Someone said to me (I can't remember who it was), Thai girl Nina at 5*, looks much prettier and hotter than Korean Jay at 5*, Korean Jay looks plain and nothing special.
I have different opinion, for me, Nina is not bad, but Jay is prettier and definitely looks hot. But it's all fine, no problem, we have different taste and different opinion, it's normal. And I won't blame him for having different opinion.
Some likes sweet drinks, some don't even drink anything sweet. Some enjoy alcohol, some don't even drink.

See, it's all matter of taste bro. And it's very subjective.

hookerlooker
23-03-2012, 11:06 PM
They used to have some stunning japs who offering good services, but later i stopped visiting this shop after i've heard it was full of drugs inside. Disgusting things.

paulc
24-03-2012, 08:54 PM
PaulC what do you mean with your comment? Are u here to pick a fight with me with your nonsense? I am stating fact that Jackie is CHINESE, not KOREAN. Also, Angie is not that hot, if you can go have a look yourself. She looks like a woman in her 30s, short legs, big lips.
brother probably u should browse more to come to such a drastic conclusion.could u pin point me directly which sentence n word confronting. i am happy to apologize if i had said anything wrong.may be u need to understand real meaning of your username.i actually appreciate ur effort for your info if u read my post carefully.if u look at my last line i said "i will wait until get response from tiger." which means i have thought abt tiger post which is unusual as tiger is regular n trusted contributor to this forum.
so could u explain which part of my post is wrong and why.i am happy to apologize if i am wrong.i have no shame to say sorry for my mistake.

IExperiment
25-03-2012, 01:31 AM
No, i just thought your first sentence was you trying to be sarcastic. Maybe you were not. No big issue.

Good outcome and Paul is correct I also think that Tiger taste is quite good so either you have even higher taste than him or totally different Jackie or we wait until someone else can verified with more details. Also talking about Angie dont bother with intro hard to judge, you have to see them naked than judge :)

superchick77
25-03-2012, 06:38 AM
Hey 130 ok is drug and achole free so who Eva saying this it's just trying to make trouble or is jelouse ok jackie is Chines by the way

woodcock
25-03-2012, 02:54 PM
I always had a fantasy for a 3 some with either 1 asian and 1 aussie or 1 blonde and 1 brunettee so i was wondering do u amy and missy are willing to give it a go or either you guys have a prefered 3 some partner to choose from??
Pm me if you like to discuss in private??

superchick77
28-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Ha ha missy lol tell the truth on what were doing in room 7 huh why u covering up on what were really doing��������

yutang
28-03-2012, 08:59 PM
So has anyone in this thread had missy/melody and can confirm that she's good?

Niceman 123
28-03-2012, 09:44 PM
3 new chinese girls in RR. Maybe time to go and have a look.

honda
28-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Is Jakie the slim Chinese Jackie that used to work at Red Rose few months ago?

Kgirls becca 23 momo 22 Sammy 22 honey 21 cherry 22 Chines girls Sofie 21 jakie 23 Angie 23

Aussie girls Amy 20 melody 23

That all I no for now as I find out more will update it ok guys cant exactly tell u what days girls r working is because girls r free to cum and go as they like so best way to find out is call the shop

superchick77
28-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Ok WAt the hell has that got to do with the shop a sex tape ?