PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Disappoint with their manager,but girl is good---Lorax

wowerdon
15-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Yesterday, I booked pinkghettos' brand girl---Pamela for 4:pm- 6:00pm. When I just on my way to the incall adress, I received a txt from their manager,

Pamela can not be there because of something emergency.It really made me very disappoint, but the manager told me that she had another girl who is at

the same level as Pamela. I hesitated. After serveal txt conversion, I decided to try the girl the agent recommend me.

The WG is Taiwanese, about B cup, white . The manager does not tell me the girl's name. However, after my digging from the General Talk of this website.

I found MOC is equal the pinkghettos. Their number is the same. Moreover, Yesterday I asked the manager to show me the photo, and the women told me

the girl is new here,She had not come to their office to take the photo, But she said the WG is at the same level as Pamela, and I must be fall in love with her.

Today,I found the photo on the website of MOC but not appear on pinkehettos.I was fool. I still was going to try the girl beacuse of the sex drive and 4 very

good AR about Pamela . So, the gril who I tried yesterday is Lorax. Their manager is bull shit. If I know Lorax is just B cup, I must be w8 for Pamela.!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, Let's talk about Lorax. I really loved the WG form Taiwan, very sweet, but she did not do DATY, and gave me blow job with condom,she said she

usually did not do the blow job,but she think I maybe love it, so she did it with condom for me. She just arrivaled SYD for roughly one week. So, She is fresh.

We combined with good job and I considered that she really does not work for very many times. Bros who want to try Asian , Taiwanness must be very good

choices. Last point, her rate is $600 the same as Pamela, as my experience, I would say same words who just compliant MOC, where my extra price gone?

To sum up, I will cont to w8 Pamela if she is available, It is fortunate that the shop hired girls who is really top and nice. But I will not try the other girl who

work for MOC or pinkgehettos, unless there are lots of good AR for her. The form of their manager make me sick.

TheTiger
15-09-2012, 05:12 PM
A good number of girls on these sites are never available....

goldengun
15-09-2012, 07:37 PM
i dunno about other bros but for me, $350 an hour without BBBJ, it must be kidding. for that money, i am looking for GFE which i think BBBJ is a must. no matter how sweet she talks, it is all bullshit without real action.

of course if she is star look alike, then may be diff story,

just what i think.........

wowerdon
15-09-2012, 11:35 PM
i dunno about other bros but for me, $350 an hour without BBBJ, it must be kidding. for that money, i am looking for GFE which i think BBBJ is a must. no matter how sweet she talks, it is all bullshit without real action.

of course if she is star look alike, then may be diff story,

just what i think.........

so u know y I feel disappoint,bro

cassius
16-09-2012, 11:06 PM
Lorax is posted as off at MOC but not on at Pinkghettos. One way or another, if anyone knows where she turns up please PM me and let me know. I really liked her and would like to see more of her.

cisco
16-09-2012, 11:13 PM
From that agent just Pamela the best,..........

sunnyy
17-09-2012, 07:58 AM
Just found out yesterday that Duncan has sold the business so he is not in charge anymore. I have rejected Lorax because she is not my type, then the Management called me and asked for $20 cancellation fee, I said I was not informed when I made the booking about this $20 so they'd better informed their clients in the future when they make booking.

cassius
17-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Sold MOC or sold Pinkghettos?

wowerdon
17-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Lorax is posted as off at MOC but not on at Pinkghettos. One way or another, if anyone knows where she turns up please PM me and let me know. I really liked her and would like to see more of her.

the girl from TaiWan is always attractive ~

wowerdon
17-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Just found out yesterday that Duncan has sold the business so he is not in charge anymore. I have rejected Lorax because she is not my type, then the Management called me and asked for $20 cancellation fee, I said I was not informed when I made the booking about this $20 so they'd better informed their clients in the future when they make booking.

It seems the new agent is unreasonable~ I can understand bro

TheTiger
17-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Ha,

I wouldn't pay a cancellation fee ... would management pay me $20 if the girl suddenly had "an emergency" and couldn't make it???

KGirlsAreTheBest
17-09-2012, 05:54 PM
... WG form Taiwan, very sweet, but she did not do DATY, and gave me blow job with condom,she said she

usually did not do the blow job,but she think I maybe love it, so she did it with condom for me.

You got to be shitting me bro, so you paid $600 for 2 hours and her attitude was that she did not allow DATY, No BBBJ and no CIM??I would expect these to be minimum for that price.

They can't take your money say " I don't do this or that service", they shouldn't have taken your money to begin with if that was the case. I mean is it ok if I said to the girl "I don't usually pay 100% of the asking price".

You should ring MOC and complain dude, because if you let this go, other bros will fall into the same trap, if I am not happy I usually complain the shit out of them, so the next guy doesn't get ripped off the way I did. I consider that my duty and service to the community.

wowerdon
17-09-2012, 06:50 PM
You got to be shitting me bro, so you paid $600 for 2 hours and her attitude was that she did not allow DATY, No BBBJ and no CIM??I would expect these to be minimum for that price.

They can't take your money say " I don't do this or that service", they shouldn't have taken your money to begin with if that was the case. I mean is it ok if I said to the girl "I don't usually pay 100% of the asking price".

You should ring MOC and complain dude, because if you let this go, other bros will fall into the same trap, if I am not happy I usually complain the shit out of them, so the next guy doesn't get ripped off the way I did. I consider that my duty and service to the community.

The point that I am disappoint is MOC's recommdation. I booked Pamela but She can not be there because of something emergency, but the MOC's

manager offer a recommdation of Lorax to me, Pamela did all service, CIM DATY bbbj, But whether Lorax did all service also is not mentioned. Pamela is

32C,and Lorax is B,. The manager said I must be satisfied ,So I tried. It is obviously a trap or moral hazad.

DeepImpact
17-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Ha,

I wouldn't pay a cancellation fee ... would management pay me $20 if the girl suddenly had "an emergency" and couldn't make it???

Yeah, exactly right. I would be at least a few hundred dollars richer a year if that policy was in place!!!

silverfox1985
17-09-2012, 09:33 PM
jeeez what a waste of hard-earned money

cassius
17-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Hey you guys are blind! Pinkghettos has obviously closed today. Sweetgirl also closed today which is "someone's " ex and supposedly no connectipn. Also today. A number of MOC girls are on XXXXXXX (guess) site (No not "starfish.com.au but a good guess). So lets have some fun. Who owns which shop?

cisco
17-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Now where is pamela bro ?
Is she still at moc?
i want to try her after so many good report on her

cisco
17-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Ha,

So True,.........

cassius
17-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Hey Cisco! No Pamela was at Sydpinkbaby. Allegedly Lorax was imported to Sydpinkbaby when Pamela became unavailable. But the punter alleged that Lorax was unattractive which means that (a) it was not Lorax, or (b) the punter was blind, (c) that the punter was a Warthog. Giving credit to dudes I say (a) although I recall some dude saying a prominent star was not beautiful but ok in bed which meant that opinions can differ on everything.
Capice?
Sgd Pancho

wowerdon
18-09-2012, 12:09 AM
Hey Cisco! No Pamela was at Sydpinkbaby. Allegedly Lorax was imported to Sydpinkbaby when Pamela became unavailable. But the punter alleged that Lorax was unattractive which means that (a) it was not Lorax, or (b) the punter was blind, (c) that the punter was a Warthog. Giving credit to dudes I say (a) although I recall some dude saying a prominent star was not beautiful but ok in bed which meant that opinions can differ on everything.
Capice?
Sgd Pancho

Hey, Bro would u said Pamela is not at Sydpinkbaby or now at Sydpinkbaby.?

i want to try her after so many good report on her also

cisco
18-09-2012, 01:46 AM
Hey, Bro would u said Pamela is not at Sydpinkbaby or now at Sydpinkbaby.?

i want to try her after so many good report on her also

i am confused as well,...where the girl pamela now? which agency she is on ?

any bros can confirm ?

cassius
18-09-2012, 07:15 AM
Sorry I meant Pinkghettos. But I am not sure it is still open.

silverfox1985
18-09-2012, 11:40 AM
I heard MOC has disputes with some Asian gang guru, then they are forced to be taken over.

tectonic
18-09-2012, 03:25 PM
The point that I am disappoint is MOC's recommdation. I booked Pamela but She can not be there because of something emergency, but the MOC's

manager offer a recommdation of Lorax to me, Pamela did all service, CIM DATY bbbj, But whether Lorax did all service also is not mentioned. Pamela is

32C,and Lorax is B,. The manager said I must be satisfied ,So I tried. It is obviously a trap or moral hazad.

i must say the reception is really bad

MyOutCall Australia
21-09-2012, 10:53 PM
Brand Lorax is back from Sat 22/09.

Welcome bookings

MOC TEAM