PDA

View Full Version : Amy @ LuvAsian

spiral
15-09-2012, 06:04 PM
I went to LuvAsian and saw 4 girls in the line up.

Amy - Thai, 170cm tall, size 8, awesome toned and tight body. She has the typical Thai square jaw type of face so this means she is not as pretty as the rest
but her body is one of the best I have seen. Fake D's which are not hard so thats is a plus.

Amber - Size 8 Korea. Also has a great body and is pretty.

Tina - small (size 6) litlel Vietnamese girl. Cute but not really my type.

I can't remember the other girl.

To be honest Amber showed the most promise in the intro as she lingered longer. This is normally how I choose my girl.
Amber was the prettiest girl.
But I couldn't go past Amy's hot body so I chose her.

She is really a sweet girl, so friendly.
Spanish, CBJ and cath bath performed with me sitting on the edge of the bed and her on her knees in fron of the mirror - a great sight.
Then I was in the same position and she stood up, turned around and lowered her pussy on to my cock.
Then energetic cowgirl, doggie and missionary followed until I blew.

She insisted on massaging me afterwards which was nice.
She does aim to please.

I would defienately see Amy again.

Julzplayz
15-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Nice report
I've had Tina. Is a rocket in the sack. Fantastic bj!

Julzplayz
15-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Come to think of it, plenty of ball licking and bit of a rimmy too. Missionary was good - very very flexible!

BigChunkOLove
25-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Anyone know if the Luvasian roster webpage is accurate or up to date ? Other than the dates, it doesn't seem to have been updated in a while ?

http://www.luvasian.com.au/ROSTER.ews

spiral
25-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Yes it is up to date. I look at it regularly and it changes every week.

BigChunkOLove
25-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Yes it is up to date. I look at it regularly and it changes every week.

Cool, thanks man.

xzaq
26-09-2012, 06:08 AM
went there monday morning .. only 2 girls available .. must have been busy.. girls names or descriptions didn't match web roster.. any way went with the girl who said she'd give me a "good time" :grimace:.. should have gone up the road to Yimi's

spiral
26-09-2012, 06:55 AM
Yimis is hardly up the road from LuvAsians. I think you are talking about Asian Star. Anyway who did you see.

xzaq
26-09-2012, 08:21 AM
oops my bad.. yea asian star.. girls didn't seem to match who they have on internet roster.. saw a tall chinese girl.. don't remember her name.. was a forgetable experience

Julzplayz
26-09-2012, 08:47 AM
Hera at asian star ATM.
Have seen this Korean girl a couple of times. She's slim, natural b cup, nice face and body, very natural, young innocent look. Guessing real age is about 23.
Good Cbj, ok cowgirl, but takes a really good pounding missionary!
Also doggy is pretty good- takes it like a trooper. I don't think she has alot of experience - seems really shy and some of her moves ESP in front of mirror when giving bj seem to show a lack of awareness for her posture (ie arse up back arched) when giving bj.
Nice enough, even just for the innocence factor. 7 - 8 out of 10

BigChunkOLove
26-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Hmmm..I'm wondering how the brothels know how the ladies perform in the bedroom ? ...

http://www.luvasian.com.au/LuvAsian_Ladies.ews

Do they "road test" them before setting them loose ?? lol

need1
26-09-2012, 08:00 PM
i think we are the road there tested on ..................... lol

Shoots
28-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Are the pics of the ladies on the website real???????

spiral
28-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Are the pics of the ladies on the website real???????

Haha. Unfortunately no.