PDA

View Full Version : My cousin is thinking to become a WL. Quick way to riches?

moneymaker
15-09-2012, 10:55 PM
My cousin, who is a financially ambitious chick is thinking to become a private WL. She is a very good looking 22 year old Chinese lady with 34DD, with hot slim body.

She reckons this is the fastest way to get her first million. I do not know whether she is joking or not but she told me that

10 fuck or HJ a day at $100 = $1,000

At 300 days x $100 = $300,000.

4 years x $300,000 = $1,200.000 TAX FREE

She has been prudent with saving money. Her living expense is only about 20-30K a year. So deducting her living expense from the above, she can easily earn a million in like 5 years.

She said she will stop after earning her first million and buy a property with no mortgage and then rent it out.

What are the actual risks of becoming a WL or ML??? She thinks becoming a ML is much less risk as opposed to becoming WL.

Any thoughts???

cisco
15-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Been a WL and ML still the same , The girl will meet DICK every day

They are many ways to earn money , why want to become so acquisitive about money ?

The most important is healthy , where do you want to bring your million dollar money once you know you sick and will die soon ?

Just introduce me your cousin bro,....:love:

playerz
15-09-2012, 11:29 PM
My cousin, who is a financially ambitious chick is thinking to become a private WL. She is a very good looking 22 year old Chinese lady with 34DD, with hot slim body.

She reckons this is the fastest way to get her first million. I do not know whether she is joking or not but she told me that

She has been prudent with saving money. Her living expense is only about 20-30K a year. So deducting her living expense from the above, she can easily earn a million in like 5 years.

She said she will stop after earning her first million and buy a property with no mortgage and then rent it out.

What are the actual risks of becoming a WL or ML??? She thinks becoming a ML is much less risk as opposed to becoming WL.

Any thoughts???

ML bro. That way she can choose her clients she want to offer FS to. And depend how much your cousin enjoys sex?

jazzlau90
15-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Don't know about working as a WL. Unless she wants dicks left, right and centre there are better ways to make good money. Trust me, she is going to have sex with the whole package (includes young guys and old farts) which she's gotta be willing to accept. If I was your cousin, i'd rather work as a garbage collector or actually find a job nobody in their right mind would do excluding being a WL and just live on that. If she is really hungry for cash, look for two jobs instead.

Well, its up to her but seriously last thing I would do is be a WL no offense to her

Hope this helps

tork69
15-09-2012, 11:58 PM
Moneymaker if my cousin told me she was thinking of being a WL...I'd kick her butt. Since it's your cousin and she decides to proceed please pass me her contact details.

LetGoGo
16-09-2012, 12:04 AM
tell her to be a drug dealer. lol

WL's don't make that much unless you charge over $450 per hour. I know many girls work in non-asian brothels. They get $200 an hour and they don't have much money. Some live with their parents and still not have that much money.

One FS WL i know told me she only saved $50,000 in the 3 yrs of working. Not very much. She was very sad and asked me how she can save more money.

If she wants big money. Tell her to be a dealer. Maybe sell drugs to the girls she works with?

jazzlau90
16-09-2012, 12:10 AM
The reason they don't make that much is because the owner receives all the money and sort of gets split among the WL. When they say $200, it doesn't mean for each WL but rather a small portion gets shared.

As what Letgogo stated, unless the brothel charges clients like more than $400 a pop, she is kinda wasting her time. You can't stop her if she wants it bad tho

tork69
16-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Moneymaker do you really think your cousin will work 300 days in a year ??

LetGoGo
16-09-2012, 12:28 AM
Also if she buys house with cash. Wouldn't ATO start investigating her?

I heard ATO automatically investigates people who buy houses with cash and no mortgage because many criminals like drug dealers use buying a house with dirty cash to launder money.

If she wants to work because she wants to work. Let her work but maybe best for her to do this part time for extra $$$. Better to get real normal job. Better for future and easy to get loan. She can save for deposit for house doing this and she can do this to pay Morgage/loan but maybe not look good if she buy house with cash only.

mannykay
16-09-2012, 12:51 AM
I find it so ironic that we all love WL/ML's... as long as it's not our loved ones.

Not that I'm any different.

Anyway, I doubt it'll take 5 years, maybe longer. Her living expenses are low now, but once you make more, you spend more... simply because you can. And who's more materialistic than women? And she better love sex and get good at it,c ause if she thinks its about doing some lame BJ and laying back like a starfish is enough, she's wrong. She has to put that ass to work if she wants a steady flow of 10 people a day.

My 6 cents.

Ps, if she does end up choosing this path. Pass her dets, son. Wow if you start advertising her, that makes you your cousins PIMP.

Potluck2.0
16-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Think money maker gone to kick cousins butt after he realized all of us forum bros will fuck her if she becomes wl haha

mannykay
16-09-2012, 01:13 AM
Think money maker gone to kick cousins butt after he realized all of us forum bros will fuck her if she becomes wl haha

LOL wouldn't happen if he had not described her and make her sound so damn sexy. Haha.

Anyway I was joking mate.

...or was I?

cisco
16-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Only one way to go , want to going to the rigth way or want to going to the wrong way. Its in your cousin's hand

Booster
16-09-2012, 06:25 AM
Psychological barriers. As mentioned before, she'll have all sorts of people wanting to fuck her.
Is she going to be ok with that?
What about her family finding out?

PhoBot
16-09-2012, 07:42 AM
can jI be first sounds hot

Booster
16-09-2012, 07:47 AM
can jI be first sounds hot

Well Moneymaker, are you starting to take bookings yet?

------

Also there are risks of STD's as well.

cisco
16-09-2012, 07:51 AM
I will sacriface my fella to open the first door for every one,...ha ha ha

Midnight_Prowl
16-09-2012, 08:53 AM
If everythig goes through sh will make money quicker!!!!

First - tell her to invest some money on photoshoot, i suggest go to china and do it, they r cheap as......
Go to go on line which targets rich people...... And in her ad specify only HJ........
Meet client of 20...... Out of those 20..... Pick 3 rich man.... Using those 3 man, (making sure they r naive) give best and most gfe ever!!!!!! Once they r hooked become their only private ml/wl.... U will get over $1m within a year....
This is wot my one of fav ml did!!!! In artarmon oasis..... She worked in massage shop for 4 months, got 3 sugar daddy at the moment and got property in mosman overlooking ocean..... She was from thai...... But had really good bod!!

aussiegaigin
16-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Also if she buys house with cash. Wouldn't ATO start investigating her?

I heard ATO automatically investigates people who buy houses with cash and no mortgage because many criminals like drug dealers use buying a house with dirty cash to launder money.

If she wants to work because she wants to work. Let her work but maybe best for her to do this part time for extra $$$. Better to get real normal job. Better for future and easy to get loan. She can save for deposit for house doing this and she can do this to pay Morgage/loan but maybe not look good if she buy house with cash only.

And where is she going to keep all this money ?? In shoe boxes under her bed ??

As soon as she opens a bank account the ATO will be on her tail. If she quotes a Tax File Number, the ATO will have a record of all her interest earnings, and she will have to pay tax and explain how she got the money. If she doesn't, the bank will withhold tax at around 50%, and still notify the ATO.

Cash economy might be OK as part time supplementary work to fund a lifestyle (earn it and spend it straight away) but very difficult to cover up for long term savings.

Midnight_Prowl
16-09-2012, 11:04 AM
If she doesn't, the bank will withhold tax at around 50%, and still notify the ATO.

In my bank we don't report ppl who do not disclose tfn number.....
Key is have low interest account- and regular deposit money into her account - e.g. Every thursday, it is easier to explain to them this is my weekly pay.
And gradually increase her balance,
It is doitable.....

Bank only pay to ato 48.5% wholding tax to ato. And disclose interest earned at eofy

cisco
16-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Just send the money home , use someone account that you can trust who is doing business here.. Dont deposit here

DeepImpact
16-09-2012, 02:24 PM
Guys guys guys, have I logged onto the wrong forum!!! Most Bro's here are actively looking for such a girl - young, busty and hot so what does everyone here recommend? So far that she stays out of the industry. Well how do you think you are going to find a WL like this if none of them never enter the industry? Most shops are trying to lead customers into thinking they have such a girl available because they know it will bring lots of hopeful punters through the door when in fact most don't. By the description she is more or less a brand girl if working for the agencies here which brand almost every second girl.

Is eveyone here such a bad customer that it will scar the girl for life? I doubt it, so lets have some confidence in our appeal that this girl would be lucky to have me or you fuck her. After all most of the reviews result in the girl having the time of her life, so why not this one.

If she starts she is going to find out soon enough how comfortable she is to be done 10 or more times a day. She is going to have to work in an expensive shop to be pulling in that sort of money or do it privately but that's a little more dangerous from the competition rather than from customers. I hope to hear that she is going to give it a try soon.

Let's see how many Bro's that tell her not to enter the industry then want to see her as that's the true test of what Bro's really believe. If they say don't enter but they still see her then these are just nice words and nothing more.

Mr Crash and Burn
16-09-2012, 05:41 PM
If she as good looking as she sounds, at $100/fuck she will be doing many more than 10 a day!!!

cisco
16-09-2012, 06:16 PM
If everythig goes through sh will make money quicker!!!!

First - tell her to invest some money on photoshoot, i suggest go to china and do it, they r cheap as......
Go to go on line which targets rich people...... And in her ad specify only HJ........
Meet client of 20...... Out of those 20..... Pick 3 rich man.... Using those 3 man, (making sure they r naive) give best and most gfe ever!!!!!! Once they r hooked become their only private ml/wl.... U will get over $1m within a year....
This is wot my one of fav ml did!!!! In artarmon oasis..... She worked in massage shop for 4 months, got 3 sugar daddy at the moment and got property in mosman overlooking ocean..... She was from thai...... But had really good bod!!

Thats what i called The Power of VAGINA,...

tork69
16-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Damn it made up my mind up I'm getting a sex change have a pussy and make millions of dollars as WM. hehe....I rekon I be a hot sexy chick..

Potluck2.0
16-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Guys guys guys, have I logged onto the wrong forum!!! Most Bro's here are actively looking for such a girl - young, busty and hot so what does everyone here recommend? So far that she stays out of the industry. Well how do you think you are going to find a WL like this if none of them never enter the industry? \

Don't worry DeepImpact, in the real world I think more and more of them are entering the industry, girls especially from china have no issue with using their pussy to earn money. The choice today is so big and prices have basically stayed the same for 5 years.

moneymaker
16-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Guys, thanks for so many intelligent and thought provoking comments.

She plans to work privately hence there is no need to give her share of cut to the pimp.

She won't let me to be her pimp, hahahah :D

Personally, I do not see any issue of someone wanting to work in sex industry. As long as no one gets harmed and it is done in the safe way.

What different it is to us working full-time for someone and sell our life to the boss????

DeepImpact
16-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Don't worry DeepImpact, in the real world I think more and more of them are entering the industry, girls especially from china have no issue with using their pussy to earn money. The choice today is so big and prices have basically stayed the same for 5 years.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease Bro. I think you are right.

cisco
16-09-2012, 09:03 PM
So let her be then,.............

babelx
17-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Yes, I think she has to like it. Otherwise it's hard to get regulars.

wowerdon
17-09-2012, 09:39 AM

Any thoughts???

If she really do this job, give me the detail,I will be very gentle

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2012, 10:03 AM
I think a hot girl with the right attitude and determination to work and stay in the industry could make some serious cash, not sure about your calculations though and even lesser sure if a young girl can really tough it out for 10 hr a day, 5 days a week and continuously for 4 years and makes her million!!

If your numbers are right, some of the top girls in 5 star like Moon, Annie, Milo etc, should all be millionaire by now or at least a half mil, i think it will be interesting to know if they have even made a quarter??

I think for a popular WL, no question she can make $100,000 a year and perhaps a lot more, but the question is, how much can she actually save??

Its a million dollar question!

Cheers

Milkyblue
17-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Plz tell her dont be stupid. There are heaps ways to make a million in few years in australia if you brave and smart enough. And trust me, most of WLML can't make that much money in four years. Firstly, No girl can constantly working like that for so long. Your body can't take that much stress and you will hurt yourself if you don't rest enough inbetween. Secondly you could prob be busy at the beginning but no for after awhile. Customers always like new girls. Thirdly wouldnt she feel shame about herself when she meets customers know her from normal life such as friends or relatives? Doesn't she worry her high school friends gonna judge her as a whore? It's a mark on yourself that never goes once there are people found out what you worked as. I guess that's one of the reason most of WLML are from overseas.

handbanana
17-09-2012, 12:00 PM
reading this thread I can't help but think of the Borat movie where Borat is proud that his sister is #3 best whore in Kazakhstan

Travelmate
17-09-2012, 12:19 PM
I agree, making $80,000 - $100,000 cash is not big issue for better than average looking girl even for ML with no FS provided.
But how much can she save?
Major Key point.
I have seen some girls who can really wave heaps, and some spend more than what she make...
It all depends!

Sydney Sin
17-09-2012, 01:22 PM
I am a FS WL.

So maybe i can provide some Insight.

I thought the same thing when i first started in the industry. I started when i was 18 and now iam 25 and still working and nope. I don't have a million saved up. I wish i did have a million in my bank. lol

Many young girls including myself fall into the trap of. I earn alot of money. I can buy expensive things and save at the same time and then you just end up spending your money buying expensive things. lol

So it depends. If she is very very motivated to save money. She can do it but because she is young. She might get distracted into spending the money on things like designer bags.

moneymaker
17-09-2012, 01:29 PM
Thanks for good advice, Milkyblue bro. I will certainly tell her that.
What would be the best way to earn a million in this bloody overpriced country other than property investment or slaving away at some soulless job?
Any bros who already earned his first million, please enlighten. I will pass it on to her. She is a very disciplined and determined person just sometimes too impatient.

Sydneysin, are you asian by any chance? A lot of asian girls fall into the trap of buying expensive brand goods. If WLs can resist this temptation, they can become financially well off very quickly.

mannykay
17-09-2012, 02:04 PM
I am a FS WL.

So maybe i can provide some Insight.

I thought the same thing when i first started in the industry. I started when i was 18 and now iam 25 and still working and nope. I don't have a million saved up. I wish i did have a million in my bank. lol

Many young girls including myself fall into the trap of. I earn alot of money. I can buy expensive things and save at the same time and then you just end up spending your money buying expensive things. lol

So it depends. If she is very very motivated to save money. She can do it but because she is young. She might get distracted into spending the money on things like designer bags.

Thanks for confirming Sydney Sin. Its exactly what I said before. You earn more, you spend more.

ouch
17-09-2012, 02:25 PM
She bed better off working at a popular rub n tug and get used to handling multi clocks per day then if she likes she can throw in extras.as her choice. Or work from city apt advertise here and cracker with genuine pics she be making a lot more than 1 k per day but outgoings increase too . My 2 cents

Flyerr221
17-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Like to how long she lasts when she has has a queue of creepy weirdos waiting for her at reception.

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/5402d3e1b020c8d52e77e6dca2bde61b/http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/naota2flcl/Random/ugly_man.jpg

cisco
17-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Just bring her to Taroonga ZOO go to horse section and see the horse DICK and tell her to touch it,.. If she dare to touch it then she pass to be a WL cause when you are become a WL she will meet differrent DICK and customer even she doesn't want to serve but she have to serve cause that part of her job,..

Sydney Sin
17-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Sydneysin, are you asian by any chance? A lot of asian girls fall into the trap of buying expensive brand goods.

Moneymaker, I am half asian, half aussie :)

Just bring her to Taroonga ZOO go to horse section and see the horse DICK and tell her to touch it,.. If she dare to touch it then she pass to be a WL cause when you are become a WL she will meet differrent DICK and customer even she doesn't want to serve but she have to serve cause that part of her job,..

Ewwww! I am a WL and i won't touch a horse dick. lol I've touched Huge cocks but all are human.

Flyerr221
17-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Where do you work Sydney Sin ? In a shop or private ?

cisco
17-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Moneymaker, I am half asian, half aussie :)

Ewwww! I am a WL and i won't touch a horse dick. lol I've touched Huge cocks but all are human.
Hi how are you sydney sin,...Same question with flyerr221,.. We can meet and talk instead of talking here,..

cisco
17-09-2012, 11:59 PM
They probably too closed to each other,...

TheTiger
18-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Rofl .... very funny.

guailo
19-09-2012, 03:07 PM
I have never known a WL who saved anywhere near $1mil in 5 years.
The only WL I know who came close to this figure left Oz after the ATO started investigating her bank accounts. She was here for a couple of years on a student visa. She averaged about $150K in savings a year. Pretty and worked privately, so no pimps to share the money with. Don't know how she worked but she was damn good. I got to know her, not as her client, but through work. It was only later I discovered her profession. In the year and the half I have known her, I got her full service only once. That was shortly before she left. She would not take me as a client. Apparently her services were not cheap and she was very specific in her target clients.
All said, she was good at her job, provided damn good service and was a shrewd operator targeting the right sort of client etc. Even at that rate, she would not hit the $1mil mark in 5 years.

cisco
19-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Good story bro, is she asian ?

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2012, 07:30 PM
There was a story line in the hit TV drama the West Wing if any brother was a fan. Josh had a Uni friend who put herself through law school by working as a high class escort and because of that, didnt take Josh as her bf all those year ago!!

She didnt make the million while working as a HC hooker! But what she did made her a legal eagle and the law firm she was a partner at made her a multi millionaire, only happened on TV??

Cheers

PS. Most events throughout the WW series were ususlly based on true stories and real events, so i wont be at all surprised if that did happen in real life for some very smart and hot woman!

cisco
19-09-2012, 08:46 PM
There was a WL told me that if she can earn $25000 permonth then she will be not working and

have a rest for 2 months and then back to work again

so,....? i am just a listener at that time and then after that i back to bang her till i CUM ,...

Licker
19-09-2012, 09:52 PM
West Wing: Josh had a Uni friend who put herself through law school by working as a high class escort and because of that, didnt take Josh as her bf all those year ago!!

Yeah, and wasn't it an awkward moment when she came to a White House function as an escort to one of those politicians that was invited?
She was a real babe though.

Bro, your taste in TV entertainment is impeccable :cool2:
Hills Street Blues, West Wing... what next?

Travelmate
19-09-2012, 10:01 PM
On 9 9 .......

Richboy
20-09-2012, 04:28 AM
Ask your cousin to stay away from this. As you grow older she will realise money can't buy health but strangely enough, it can buy artificial respect nowadays- that's why most yound girls want branded materials to show off. Seriously, why would you spend that sort of money if you can save in property and get postive cashflows for doing nothing!

Richboy
20-09-2012, 05:04 AM
Lastly but not least, marry the rich. Use your brain not your body.

AHLUNGOR
20-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Yeah, and wasn't it an awkward moment when she came to a White House function as an escort to one of those politicians that was invited?
She was a real babe though.

Bro, your taste in TV entertainment is impeccable :cool2:
Hills Street Blues, West Wing... what next?

Haha, apart from these classics i am actually a very simple man, try babes with guns (VIP) or more specifically babes with big tits in tiny swim wear like Baywatch and all those trash shows with endless scenes around the pool and hot spa: beauty and the geek, bachelor 69, mumma's boys etc its like watching a playboy channel which i dont have.......lol

BTW, the Good Wife is a good show too!!

Cheers

cisco
20-09-2012, 10:46 PM
I agreed ,... Brain will last longer but body when woman get 35 years not as good as 21 years old young , tight , and sexy

DrinkGambleAndHump
21-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Interesting thread, so far it seems no one brought up what psychological effect it might have on the girl.
I don't pretend to know much on the subject, but I've seen enough. There's a good chance she'll develop a drug addiction, gambling addiction as well as a number of other problems, unless she's extremely determined and disciplined, but then again if she is, she can make it some other way.

Licker
22-09-2012, 12:03 AM
Interesting thread, so far it seems no one brought up what psychological effect it might have on the girl.
I don't pretend to know much on the subject, but I've seen enough. There's a good chance she'll develop a drug addiction, gambling addiction as well as a number of other problems, unless she's extremely determined and disciplined, but then again if she is, she can make it some other way.

Good point.

Hmm, did you really expect posters here to look after her well being? (I know some fellow brother's would)

I'll share my millions with her, if she's cute enough. No need to fuck 10 guys a day for five (to ten) years.

igloo
10-10-2012, 04:34 AM
There was a story line in the hit TV drama the West Wing if any brother was a fan. Josh had a Uni friend who put herself through law school by working as a high class escort and because of that, didnt take Josh as her bf all those year ago!!

She didnt make the million while working as a HC hooker! But what she did made her a legal eagle and the law firm she was a partner at made her a multi millionaire, only happened on TV??

Cheers

PS. Most events throughout the WW series were ususlly based on true stories and real events, so i wont be at all surprised if that did happen in real life for some very smart and hot woman!

I remember that, although in that instance the TV show inspired the event, I bet Bill Clinton wishes monica didnt watch TV♠

Booster
10-10-2012, 05:28 AM
If she's good at massage, she could work as ML, and not even need to do FS.

Or, she could suck cock all day at STYLES:cool2:

Richboy
10-10-2012, 08:06 AM
Ok, back to serious business, I volunteer to give her work experience. Email me to arrange a time. Any othe takers?

Sydney Sin
10-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Is your cousin Australian Permanent residency?

If she just wants a house, She can just ask around the asian community if anyone wants Australian passport. They can do fake marriage in exchange for a house. Maybe not $1 mill house but she can get a unit for it. Because it's fake. She just pretend to love him infront of people and she doesn't need to have sex with him.

wthing
10-10-2012, 09:33 AM
SS - I think it is not very smart to propose illegal thing in public forum.
About beibg WL it is a good movie had been released recently -Careless love. It is a story of a young vietnamese girl, good uni student,
doubling as an escort to help her family to save house by paying mortgage. The actor is bery nice girl...

altgourami
10-10-2012, 10:51 AM
A girl wanting to start out is definitely recommended to try at a massage shop.

If she's hot or classy, somewhere like Sirs.

If she's an average girl next door type then a low rent massage shop.

She can try facing all comers (yes, punters come in all shapes, sizes and smells which will put off even the most diligent ML at times), doing 3 minute tugs and 20 minute tugs (for the older guys), trying BBBJ a little, get used to cum spraying into her hair or all over her body, get used to dealing with rude pricks and getting undressed for a stranger at a moments notice.

When she's comfortable with that, when the next guy asks for FS, then fuck him. Set herself a goal of fucking one guy per day - the girst guy who asks regardless of how she feels about him.

If she can get through 4 weeks of boredom, tiredness, disgust and fucking guys for money, then she's ready for the big time.

Privates often get robbed or raped or ripped off so a good licensed FS shop is preferred. And tell her to never fuck her boss or the staff. It's not meant to be fun, it's work.

If all this comes to pass she should average $1,000 per shift with tips in normal times (5-10 customers per day; that's a lot of fucks so she's best advised to work 2 days on, 3 days off and join a gym with steam room and a spa to keep in shape and recuperate).

That will average her $4k per week, $200k per year. Any more than that and she'll need to do ice to keep working or she'll have become a slut whore and addicted to the job. There are many of those out there.

Final advice: arrange a paid punt for her in a hotel as a one off. If she thinks twice about doing this then there's no way she's ready to work. I'll pay her $200 for an hour in a hotel room I'll arrange in the city. If she wants to pre-approve who 'interviews' her then tell her she is not serious - stop dreaming and go work 7 days per week in a normal job, live cheaply to save for her property.

There's no free lunch in this world.

slowmotion
10-10-2012, 02:08 PM
Very well put, bro Altgourami. To be exact, total income would be around $150K. I have witnessed the long term damage on the WL's mental and physiological aspects. But again common attitude these days is "You only live once".

Katris
10-10-2012, 06:42 PM
There are other things to consider also:
- if she works full time as a WL then in 5 years time when she goes for a normal job, what will she list as her past work experience?
- 10 clients a day, is that physically possible?
- it is possible she will forgo the chance to have a real relationship with a man, is that something she is ok with?
- it can change the way she will feel about sex, money, love, can't say how as it would be different for everyone
- she may not be able to share that part of her life with anyone, it is like a blank in her life and it can get lonely

I'm sure most girls if not all get into the industry for money and might stay for various reasons (not because they are "slut whores") but at the end of the day it is a lot if hard work to ever get rich as a WL (if that is even possible) and why does she think working that way for 1mill so she can buy a house will make her happy?

formula44
11-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Before jump into fulltime WL, first you can arrange her for a few private to bros here to get a feeling how it goes. At least some of the bros here are known to be pretty reasonable (read AR). PM me if you want :slobber::slobber::slobber:

guān liáo
11-10-2012, 10:31 PM
My advice, if she is as young and beautiful as you say, and also sophisticated and intelligent, she should instead invest her time and energies looking for a nice, young professional man to marry - that way she can enjoy the benefits of wealth without having to work for it.

Make no mistake - MLs make huge sacrifices, often they don't realise how big until its too late. Getting fucked (sometimes brutally, disrespectfully) by many (often strange, ugly, old) men each day takes a toll. And its not always just a matter of declaring they have had enough and quitting - they may have those mental scars with them for the rest of their lives... not to mention that deep, dark secret they will have to keep from future husband/children/family (can you imagine learning your mama once worked as a prostitute??)

Shits serious bro

cisco
12-10-2012, 12:54 AM
My advice, if she is as young and beautiful as you say, and also sophisticated and intelligent, she should instead invest her time and energies looking for a nice, young professional man to marry - that way she can enjoy the benefits of wealth without having to work for it.

Make no mistake - MLs make huge sacrifices, often they don't realise how big until its too late. Getting fucked (sometimes brutally, disrespectfully) by many (often strange, ugly, old) men each day takes a toll. And its not always just a matter of declaring they have had enough and quitting - they may have those mental scars with them for the rest of their lives... not to mention that deep, dark secret they will have to keep from future husband/children/family (can you imagine learning your mama once worked as a prostitute??)

Shits serious bro

Totally Agreed......

reggid
13-10-2012, 12:49 PM
pics of said cousin not loading.....

moneymaker
13-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Sydney Sin, yes my cousin is an Australian citizen, she thought about selling PR before but afraid of the consequences if she got caught

Thanks brothers for good advice, I have passed on your advice to her and now she is doubting her decision.

Omg Some brothers are so hungry that they PM'ed m for her contact details. Altgourami bro, are you so desperate for a fuck that you willing to pay $200 for her, lol? Just j/k

I have stopped punting long-time ago and come here for fun. So many desperate bros out there, go and get a real GF.

On a serious note, Can't WL CHOOSE who should be her customer. especially if they work privately, put a hidden camera at her front door or something and reject ugly / disgusting ones.

altgourami
13-10-2012, 04:25 PM
moneymaker, don't be fucking rude. And dumb. I was making a point. Obviously you're making this up or you're a dick asking obvious questions in a punters forum: OF COURSE IT'S A DUMN IDEA TO INTRODUCE YOUR COUSIN TO THE LIFE OF A WL. I was making a point: $200 from a random hard core punter. I did *not* think you would take me up on this offer but, of course, but I am a man of my work and would happily take the opportunity to train a new girl if she's as good and new as you say she is.

You're bating us: "I have stopped punting long-time ago and come here for fun. So many desperate bros out there, go and get a real GF."

guān liáo
13-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Haha, altgourami you sly old dog ... Personally i think $200 is a lot to pay for a girl sight unseen, but i guess if shes never been in the industry before thats worth a premium :-) Oh, and for the record, dont necessarily assume that bro's don't have GFs because the reality is that many do

And yeh, girls working in a brothel sometimes say no to a customer (ie. See him on cctv or through the peephole and refuse to join the line up) but if she does this she's unlikely to fuck the 10 dudes a day she needs to make her million dollars, also shop owner tend to get mad if they do this shit too often

wilisno
13-10-2012, 06:10 PM
I'm just wondering how you guys would fall for this troll ! ;).

Check the old forum, this moneymaker troll would come over to the Sydney forum and stirred up some shit every now and then, eventually his ass would be kicked and went back to Brissy to comment and make enquiries for FS, although everytime he said he had quit punting on the Sydney forum !

Even this " cousin wants to be WL " trick has been used before ... more than once.

altgourami
13-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Yes, Troll. Stupid fail on my part. :-)

moneymaker
14-10-2012, 08:31 AM
Altgourami I was only joking when I made a comment about you lol. What nationality are you? If you are indian or whitey, she would not fuck you for $200 per hour,

moneymaker
14-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Willsno, I have a super gorgeous Chinese GF since a couple of years ago :P so I do not need to punt anymore. unlike you guys, desperate horny bastard.

Go and pick up some Asian chicks in Sydney bars. If you are indians or middle eastern, you have a less chance though :P

moneymaker
14-10-2012, 08:34 AM
I can send the pic of my cousin with her face blurred out, so you can wank over her pic :P

IExperiment
14-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Sydney Sin, yes my cousin is an Australian citizen, she thought about selling PR before but afraid of the consequences if she got caught

Thanks brothers for good advice, I have passed on your advice to her and now she is doubting her decision.

Omg Some brothers are so hungry that they PM'ed m for her contact details. Altgourami bro, are you so desperate for a fuck that you willing to pay $200 for her, lol? Just j/k

I have stopped punting long-time ago and come here for fun. So many desperate bros out there, go and get a real GF.

On a serious note, Can't WL CHOOSE who should be her customer. especially if they work privately, put a hidden camera at her front door or something and reject ugly / disgusting ones.

lol yes she can but she will be limited in choices everything have a % poor,rich,good,bad,ugly,goodllooking :) . I remember I used to call you tryingtomakemoney :)

IExperiment
14-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Willsno, I have a super gorgeous Chinese GF since a couple of years ago :P so I do not need to punt anymore. unlike you guys, desperate horny bastard.

Go and pick up some Asian chicks in Sydney bars. If you are indians or middle eastern, you have a less chance though :P

You have a point kid but dont rub it in as there is always someone better than you :)

wilisno
14-10-2012, 11:53 PM
You have a point kid but dont rub it in as there is always someone better than you :)

I'm surprise you would bother to entertain this racist troll !

Last year he said the same thing : Pretty girlfriend, loaded dad who owns several houses at Vaucluse, hiring body guards blah blah blah, then he went straight back to the Brissy forum to enquire about FS places after being kicked out of Sydney forum by lots of bros here !

IExperiment
15-10-2012, 12:38 AM
I'm surprise you would bother to entertain this racist troll !

Last year he said the same thing : Pretty girlfriend, loaded dad who owns several houses at Vaucluse, hiring body guards blah blah blah, then he went straight back to the Brissy forum to enquire about FS places after being kicked out of Sydney forum by lots of bros here !

I already forgot about him ...lol.. but I though he remind me a little bit of a troublemaker not moneymaker...lol.. :) at least he should put up or this thread is BS :)

babelx
21-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Not the best way to make a million but quite a tempting way to say the least...especially if you enjoy sex with strange and smelly men.

harmsup_jai
22-10-2012, 07:20 PM
the blurr might be a good thing since she's so ugly.

I can send the pic of my cousin with her face blurred out, so you can wank over her pic :P