PDA

View Full Version : Thai Massage 140 Victoria St Potts Point ?????

dannyboy
20-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Anyone been here, seen the ad in the Telegraph..

Danny

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2012, 01:44 AM
Look for my post from the old forum under Secret Gardens

Flyerr221
21-03-2012, 06:48 AM
I used live around the corner many moons ago. I actually walked past there the other day and thought "hello !".

Search function couldn't find your report on the old site Ahlungor.

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Haha, didn't know it was under my previous user name Lungor which was changed last year, so here you are:

6415 Thursday, September 15, 2011, 12:36pm

Guest User

I finally got some time on Tuesday so rang ahead to book "Best" for an hour. Arrived at the Secret Garden. the Thai guy took me to one of the rooms at the end of the corridor, this is like a big temple built with timber, very Asian in the middle of Potts Point/Kings Cross, an oasis? hopefully the girl will not disappoint me.

Paid the $120.00 for the 1 hr nude body to body massage, the papasan told me to get completely naked, the room is reasonably sized, very simple, one solid massage table in the middle of the room, lots of roll up towel in the bottom of the table. a column oil heater next to the table and it is already turned on so the room is quite warm, only problem is there is no window or air vent, so if you want some fresh air (or any air at all), you will need to keep the sliding door slightly open. There is a small vertical mirror on the wall but it's in the wrong place, it's on the side of the foot end of the massage table, should be on the side or the head end so you can see the body of the ML.

In come the Thai girl Best, at first glance, I was a bit disappointed, very ordinary look, not ugly but you won't take a second look at her on the street, around 5 foot 2, darker skin, a bit chubby, not a MILF, but not young, may be very late 20 to early 30's, wearing a very loose dressing robe and I can see the big rack inside, which is what I am here for, so for that I wasn't disappoint, before I have time to check out the big tits, Best asked me to lay down on my face, so it's time to check out the Thai massage. Best told me apart from working in the Secret Garden Monday to Wednesday, she also works in a Thai Restaurant in Bankstown the rest of the week, no days off, hard working girl!!

Best started off by using a small hot towel to wipe down my feet which was nice and followed by pressing on them and using her hands, fingers and fists pressing and pushing down on my feet, my lower leg, upper leg, my bum and my back over the towel, it was not bad, not great but enjoyable and reasonably firm. Then she moved to my upper back, my should and my neck. then she used a bit of oil to gently massage my neck area, I quite like that becasue some ML (even some of the better one) will be too firm in the neck area and her gentler touch was a nice change.

Best then applied lots of oil on my back and climbed on top on me and started her body slides. As she is not a small girl, there were plenty of weight and human flesh on top of me, so rather than feeling turned on or erotic, it was actually making me a bit uncomfotable. even though I can feel her big tits rubbing all over my back.

This went on for about 5 min and Best asked me to turn over. I have a look at the wall clock, it was exactly 30 min since she entered the room, a bit early to turn over? it's ok, more time to play with her, fine by me. Wow, she has got really big tits!! must be 38 F Cup or something like that, Mia at 501 has got bigger tits and Mia's tits are very light coloured, Best has got darker skin but her tits are definitely firmer.

By this time, I am overlooking Best's average looking face and wanted to concentrate on playing her tits, but she said, you want to touch my boobs, you have to pay more! WTF, why am I paying for a nude body to body slide massage and I can not touch the breast, this is not right, but under the circumstance, I gonna have to play with the tits, so I agreed to pay another $20 for the tits play.

Ya, I got plenty of them, Best again oil herself up and climbed on top of me again and start giving the front body slide for about 2 minutes then she placed herself between my legs, put my cock into a tits fucking position and started to give me plenty of spanish. That was really good and my cock was completely disappeared inside her cleavage. I nearly cum, so I stopped her and said not yet. She said you need to cum now, it's nearly time, I look at the clock again, there is 20 min left in my count (remember she turned me over at the half hour mark!) She said you only have 15 min left and you need to shower and change so you need to cum now.

That was a mood killer, I think all punters should have the right to cum just before the time he paid for, the time for shower and change should be outside the 30 min or 1 hr mark.

Well, there is no point arguing, so I just raised her upper body a bit more to give me room so that I can moved my hips up and down, I used my both hands to grab her tits and pushed them together and slide my cock between them and fuck her tits as hard as I can until I shot plenty of my white jewels all over her dark skin breasts. A very happy ending, just a bit too short live, and my only regret was that I didn't shoot far enough to hit her face as she was looking down to see if I have cum. look to do a cum on tits and cum in face at the same time!!

She cleaned me up and reminded me to pay her the tips, which is another bad move, more points dropped. As the shower room is down the hall and I didn't want to walk out with just a towel on me, it was cold outside at the time, so I just used the towel to wipe down the oil on my body and got dressed.

As I walked out, the Papasan asked me how was the massage and I said, it was good and Best has a nice body, papasan said, Best is very popular girl here, lots of bookngs. I said why do I have to pay more to touch the girl when I have paid for the nude body to body massage, papasan said, usually you can only touch the legs and bum but if you want to touch the breast, you should pay more, I said ok then, I have already paid the girl and left.

I looked back on the first posting by Brother Onthebeach, he did mentioned that he paid extra $20 for touching the breast so I guess I had missed that, but on principle, if you are paying for a nude massage, to my book, it is understood that you can touch the body.

will I return, a very low maybe, Best does have a nice pair of tits and if I do return it will be for the tits fucking sensation only. everything else was only average including the cheating of time. I can have plenty much the same thing for $80.00 to see Mia vs. $140.00 for Best, she is definitely not $60.00 better than Mia. May be next time I should pay Mia the $140 and see what she will do to me.

This is added today:

Well. I have since had a few FS sessions with Mia and have never been back to the Secret Garden. Now that may be just the one gal but on principle, you should never have to pay more to touch the tits if you are already paying for nude B2B. Can you imagine you pay $30 to Sophie at 501 to get nude for you and she said: you can only look but you can't touch...........LOL

dannyboy
21-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Doesn't sound too good Ahlungor, I rang another Thai place yesterday in Dulwich hill, prices seemed more reasonable too..

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Doesn't sound too good Ahlungor, I rang another Thai place yesterday in Dulwich hill, prices seemed more reasonable too..

There is a thread about a Oasis Thai massage in Surry Hills and it's B2B as well, check that one out Bro.

GWEILO
21-03-2012, 11:46 PM
Haha very small world, Oasis Thai massage at Surry Hills is near where I train for boxing. I also find it funny it's just down the road from Police Central Command.

AHLUNGOR
22-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Haha very small world, Oasis Thai massage at Surry Hills is near where I train for boxing. I also find it funny it's just down the road from Police Central Command.

the police borthers are men too and they all have needs and when they are off duty and put their guns down their other guns will need polishing.....haha

"Do you feel lucky? Punk!"

"Well, go ahead, make my day!!"

Oh, you only say those lines if you have a 44 magnum in your hand....lol

Cheers

dannyboy
22-03-2012, 10:28 AM
Whats the street address for Oasis..

Littlewonder
22-03-2012, 12:40 PM
OASIS Thai Massage 6Poplar St, Surry Hills

dannyboy
22-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Sounds good is it an RnT joint, what about 434 New Canterbury Rd Dulwich Hill, anyone been there???

Flyerr221
22-03-2012, 04:26 PM
119 Oxford Street Bondi Junction

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

Flyerr221
23-03-2012, 08:04 AM
Arrrrrrrrrgh ! <stabs eyes with a pen>

dannyboy
23-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Flyer tell us a bit about this joint, price, service, nationalities.. thnx mate

Flyerr221
23-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Dannyboy

Used to be called Miracle Touch, but I noticed now called Bondi Indulgence Massage.

This shop is very much in the tradition of Oasis @ Surry Hills. Young Thai girls who are eager to please.

$65/30
$90/45
$125/60

Standard service is nude B2B + HJ.

Entry is right on the bus stop, so it might scare off the shy punter. LOL

jamesbond007
15-01-2023, 01:33 AM
A blast from the past

cuteguy
15-01-2023, 01:52 PM
Oasis Thai seems to be permanently closed

The Potts Point and the Cross have gone downhill. It appears most establishments have moved out of this old red light area to other areas especially suburbs.

AHLUNGOR
16-01-2023, 08:53 AM
The Potts Point and the Cross have gone downhill. It appears most establishments have moved out of this old red light area to other areas especially suburbs.

Except At Michelle’s and one other Asian shop behind at Kellett St.

wachumba
16-01-2023, 12:11 PM
Oasis Thai seems to be permanently closed

DOS massage are the current occupants of this shop at 6 poplar St. There have been several owners since Oasis left