PDA

View Full Version : 55 George burwood

wwttff
16-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Any recommendation? Wanna to go but not sure what the quality.

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2012, 01:51 AM

best is to ring up and ask Lily or Coco whos on and they can recommend to you. Their MLs tend to be a bit older but most can massage and give good services, if you are into big tits, their current roster has plenty of busty girls.

However, if you prefer them young and slim, better try Snow Lotus

Cheers

cisco
17-09-2012, 02:24 AM
Perfect answer bro Ahlungor

Pleasedonot
17-09-2012, 09:56 AM

Best to see for urself bro since u've got ta address anyhow.

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2012, 11:46 AM

If you want a strong massage and a happy ending, make a booking to see the boss Coco, and then you can try the rest. But be warned, you could very easily be hooked.

Cheers

Travelmate
17-09-2012, 12:42 PM
How hooked?

online12793
04-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Does Coco still do clothes off as well?
Would love to pay her a visit for 2 hrs,
i have read somewhere in this forum that she pick up your legs
and cross and stuff want to know what the hell is that?

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Does Coco still do clothes off as well?
Would love to pay her a visit for 2 hrs,
i have read somewhere in this forum that she pick up your legs
and cross and stuff want to know what the hell is that?

You certainly can book and enjoy Coco's exceptional massage, whether she will do part 2 for you its really up to her, but if you are gentle and polite and generous, you may get lucky.

The "pick up your leg/legs" techniques was actually shown to her by me - during one of our very early sessions. But not sure if she still does that to other clients. The fact is, Coco is very skillful and even after all these times, she could still surprise me from time to time, I thought I have tasted everything she could do, but time and again she proves me wrong, and I don't mind that one little bit.,

She is one very special lady!!

Cheers

:love:

online12793
05-10-2012, 11:42 AM
You certainly can book and enjoy Coco's exceptional massage, whether she will do part 2 for you its really up to her, but if you are gentle and polite and generous, you may get lucky.

The "pick up your leg/legs" techniques was actually shown to her by me - during one of our very early sessions. But not sure if she still does that to other clients. The fact is, Coco is very skillful and even after all these times, she could still surprise me from time to time, I thought I have tasted everything she could do, but time and again she proves me wrong, and I don't mind that one little bit.,

She is one very special lady!!

Cheers

:love:

AHLUNGOR,

Thanks for the info.