PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Double Ada and Lilly

PhoBot
17-09-2012, 10:21 AM
I've had 3 sessions with both Ada and Lilly separately, and think they are both some of the hottest roots in town.

Lilly is total PSE
Ada is a hot, very skilled GFE.

I only took 30mins which is way too short for a double, but I usually need 90 mins to get away a second shot.

So for 30 mins it was a blur of pussy tits and arse. I can't remember blow by blow but I started with Lilly while Ada was having a quick shower. I was standing, she sitting on bed and she took my deep in her throat. Ada approached from behind and massaged and kissed my back. I lay them both on the bed and gave Ada DATY until she came, all the while fingering Lilly. I then lay on my back while Lilly straddled my face and Ada sucked me. I was getting close to coming so I swapped, and had Ada ride my face and Lilly suck me and show of her amazing deep throat skills. After another climax form Ada, it was time for sex. I started with Ada in mish, then Lilly, then Lilly in doggy. Time for the shot, I lay back and Ada sucked me while Lilly gave me DFK, then at the last min I decided I wanted to CIM with Lilly, so swapped, and unloaded a huge shot which she let dribble out of her mouth :)

My only disappointment is they need to wipe when swapping for BJ, I want to try a total PSE with two girls kissing with my cock in the middle.

A couple of funny moments when I went form DATY to DFK, I think I heard Lilyl say I can taste Ada :)

igloo
17-09-2012, 09:57 PM
An action packed 30 minutes, congratulations, excellent selection and excellent report

cisco
17-09-2012, 10:16 PM
""A couple of funny moments when I went form DATY to DFK, I think I heard Lilyl say I can taste Ada""

This is funny.......

gdx
19-09-2012, 01:21 PM
I always want to try 3some, feel so nervous. LOL

Pussy HUnter
19-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Re gdx and three somes - you haven't lived till you try it - but the girls must be like it and like each other. Don't assume because the girls work at the same establishment they will actually be friends and want to get into a lesbian act with you. I had some wonderful experiences in Cambodia with Viet girls from K11 and they loved the threesome gig. Ah those were the days.

Onto the present I can only imagine a three some with Lily. That girl is super crazy hot. I don't think I could last an hour with two girls like Lily and Ada. I would love to do a double with Lily and Helen as they both have a similiar slim body shape but Helen apparently isn't a kisser.

Lily as a double or single is a "must do" on anyone's bucket list.

I'll save my bikkies and let you know how it goes.

Enjoy.

igloo
20-09-2012, 04:28 AM
I always want to try 3some, feel so nervous. LOL

Gdx, I agree with P Hunter, but be careful, its tuff to stop at just one threesome.... when u muster the courage, and the donation is complete, I think you will find that there is nothing to be nervous about.. get the right girls and they will guide u thru until u decide to take over and direct proceedings.

Littlewonder
20-09-2012, 07:44 AM
I have done a few Doubles not a mad fan of them as I prefer one on one, howevere if you pick the right girls there is nothing to be nervous about they will work together and make sure you have a good time.
Lets face it you cant be as nervous as you were for your first punt! After that its got to be easy and it can be fun and a nice change.

TheTiger
20-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Nice report ... thanks for sharing.