PDA

View Full Version : I got ADVERTISE'd =D

Xavriel
17-09-2012, 02:31 PM
LOL. Let me explain.

Was bored one night, planning to head out for a bit when I got a message. "Wanna have some fun, babe?". (And of you mates ever had that happen?) Off guard, so I thought, fek it. New part of town I haven't been to, probably won't bump into any of my other girls.

Let's just call it a 2.5 star service, girl wasn't the hottest around, but fair and was a good conversation partner. Bored, asked for DFK, said it depended, bit of flirting got me a "Sure, you're cute, why not".

I didn't think WLs did that sort of thing, but then this was quite obviously NOT an independent.

Not bad... but I think I need to start packing my own rubbers, some of the ones these girls pack are like.. boot-thick and cut off circulation.. ~_~..

herecticx
17-09-2012, 05:01 PM
cool story..

i liked the part where you said you're cock was so small the condom kept slipping off

dope
17-09-2012, 06:10 PM
WTF is DFK?

cordy
17-09-2012, 07:02 PM
WTF is DFK?

deep french kiss

Xavriel
18-09-2012, 07:00 AM
Whole story about a random hooker encounter and you like the part about the cock...?

.... Not gonna judge bro, each unto their own, I guess.

gpeck80
08-12-2012, 02:49 PM
I lol'd :)

myron
08-12-2012, 05:47 PM
so how could she get your number to start with?

i guess you phoned some providers lately and some of them keep your no and decided to solicit you?

Xavriel
19-12-2012, 04:46 PM
so how could she get your number to start with?

i guess you phoned some providers lately and some of them keep your no and decided to solicit you?

Boooooooooooobs.

and yeah, that's what happened.. pretty much.