PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Toshika- omg the best gfe

timtam
17-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Got my booking at 5 pm today and I was the first customer.
She came in and I saw her body!!! Omg it was sexy and nice. All perfect!!! Had a shower and then on the bed. I foundling around an then went for some daty. Her juice box is nice and sweet! I was eating for like 10 mins and she screamed like the japav star . I love her smooth and white skin and her underarm was lazered as I could not find any hair whe. She was lifting it up while we were doing missionary position. I love that site and it was more of a turn on for me.

Finished and then we talke abit and then she wanted round two!!! Omg I manged to get the little fella up again. As a mid 30 guy we are happy with one time a day.

Face 7
Body 9
Sex 9
Gfe 10
Pussy 9
Ass 10
boob 12c

I will be back again! Keep up the good work ginza.

Man I need a second job!! Punting 2 times a week is killing my bank balance!

cisco
17-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Japan girl always give good gfe ,.......

Gucci2012
17-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Hmmmm I was after you i think?, yes agree with your AR with a slight variation in my session, we sang together to Jason Mraz "I'm Yours" and then she lubed my Johnson and pussy grinded me Soap land style.

Sadly I don't want to see this girl again...why??? Her GFE was on another level, made me have real feelings which is dangerous for a punter. I want to have fun and walk out of there having sexual thoughts about a her...not walk out of there having "man I wish I was your boyfriend" thoughts.

cassius
17-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Same as for Lun.....

jazzlau90
18-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Nice report Timtam, Is she a new girl? Can you give me an approx age and body size? Thanks

timtam
18-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Lol Gucci were u behind the wall when I was walking out bro? Ahhaha

I think she I around 22 and very cute with bubbly personality.
Body size I think is perfect! Not to fat and not too skinny. I prefer her body shape the most. It is all proportional for me.
Size 10 and height will be around 163 I think.

Gucci do you agree with me about we skin? It I white an smooth and no pimples or scaring etc. I can kiss it all day.

the wizard
18-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Good report timtam- ticks all the boxes
Its great when the girl initiates round two or three.
I'll keep an eye for her roster
good work ginza.

4some
18-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Lol Gucci were u behind the wall when I was walking out bro? Ahhaha

I think she I around 22 and very cute with bubbly personality.
Body size I think is perfect! Not to fat and not too skinny. I prefer her body shape the most. It is all proportional for me.
Size 10 and height will be around 163 I think.

Gucci do you agree with me about we skin? It I white an smooth and no pimples or scaring etc. I can kiss it all day.
Size 10 sounds pretty big for a Japanese girl- must be at least 55-60kg...

TheTiger
18-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Awesome report TimTam.

timtam
18-09-2012, 10:31 PM
She is taller than most and has a great body. Abit chubbier than Eli.

timtam
19-09-2012, 08:14 AM
Wilson

When is she working again? I have an urge this morning !!! Can't wait to see her again man.

Gucci2012
19-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Brother Timtam agreed her skin is Milky white, if you see her again take her a bottle of lube, when I saw her she was using these little sealed packets that look like sachets. I felt bad for making her use them to Pussy Grind me.

timtam
19-09-2012, 10:14 AM
All my ex gf has been around size 10 and 163 cm tall and they ate skinny according to me or maybe I am bad at measurements. Think of Jennifer Hawkins body! Yeah something like that. Man I miss her smooth skin.
She used her spit to pussy grind me Gucci lol.

GINZA
19-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Thanks timtam bro and Gucci bro. Her service is excellent! Very nice busty girl. But she is size 6-7. Maybe her high heels makes you think she is bigger. Lol
She just a little taller than Kyoko and shorter than Eli. But Bigger breast and ass, slim waist. Lol.
Regards

TheTiger
24-09-2012, 11:46 AM
OMG, I've got to see who's working this week...

the wizard
24-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Tosika is next for me!!!!

chardax
25-09-2012, 03:22 AM
ill see her later :)

bbomg
25-09-2012, 08:29 PM
just had her last night! right after work for 1hr.... and my first time goin to ginza. and i have to say..... GG.... im hooked on Toshika.... timtam described her perfectly! the ass is one of the best ive played with!! and how she bends over.... woooooowwwwwwssssss:slobber: definite returning for more!!!

this now gotta be one of my fav fs shop thanks to toshika!

TheTiger
26-09-2012, 11:08 AM
You guys are making go cross-eyed with anticipation.

Sydney93
26-09-2012, 09:52 PM
OMG, I had 30 mins session with Toshika today ( i was trying to extend but,some one locked the time), holy cow, she is amazing,the way she is enjoying sex is mind blowing. Remi and Toshika are gems in Ginza now.

chardax
27-09-2012, 03:08 PM
i had the chance to get to see toshika the other day. i was the first one. had an hour session with her and i was her first customer. she is just so lovely. nice body all natural. love her bbj and she likes doggie a lot. while i was doing doggie with her she just look at me and saying in her mind to fuck her harder and harder. id love to see her again. so many new girls so little time. have to save fast. ive been punting like every week now. getting broke hahaha. thanks for the wonderful time toshika. keep the new quality girls coming ginza.

the wizard
27-09-2012, 05:41 PM
All great reports from same very lucky guys.
The wait for my turn is becoming unbearable !!
Ps not Ginza's fault in any way-i just need to free my self up.

suka02
28-09-2012, 12:05 AM
I was her last costumer at 10pm just recently.. All the bros here are telling the truths. She is busty and so naturaly soft, very bubbly and has sweet personality. she is everything I wanted. Wish to go again next time even though I have not tried other girls^^

jazzlau90
02-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Hey bros, going to see Toshika this week, 1.5 hours, I'm going to enjoy this no doubt she's gonna be a bomb! I'll give you guys my review after my session. Thanks

chardax
02-10-2012, 09:15 PM
for me toshika is a true JAV queen. do u agree guys?

Gucci2012
02-10-2012, 10:18 PM
OMG, I had 30 mins session with Toshika today ( i was trying to extend but,some one locked the time), holy cow, she is amazing,the way she is enjoying sex is mind blowing. Remi and Toshika are gems in Ginza now.

Bro 30 mins??? Come on don't be so tight 1 hr minimum. Toshika is amazing.

Sydney93
03-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Bro 30 mins??? Come on don't be so tight 1 hr minimum. Toshika is amazing.

True Bro, i would love to spend the whole night with Toshika :love:, i was runnin on tight schedule on that day. Anyway i will see Toshika this week :)