PDA

View Full Version : Other 12 cottam ave Bankstown - pork chop

luigi
18-09-2012, 01:48 AM
Went to this join with my friend who is a regular. I prefer going to 64 taren point but my friend said that would be long drive as we were at bankstown club. Went up there and shown 4 MIDF, my friend picked the most edible one and left with not much choice. Pick a so called HK gal named Mona, 30+ with D cups (that's the only reason for my choice). One the safe side, I opt for 30 mins. Paid the money and take the shower (alone). When she come back with the changes, she said my friend went for 45 mins and I reply that I am good for 30 mins. No smile from her face as she fail to sell me the 45 mins option and I knew that would be a bad punt. Standard licking for 2 mins and start CBJ. It hurts a bit when she apply the dom and I have to redo it myself just in case. CBJ with so so and she try the suck it hard (my experience told me this means she want to finish the job ASAP). Then I told her to slow down and she did. Then I start on top and when I start push it a bit, she show kind of uncomfort expression and turn the face side-way. Then she start crossing her leg as a reaction. I then pull out my little dildo and try again. I was then lost my appetizer and finally come. As my little was still hard, I go for a few more strokes and then pull out. Then out of my surprise, she said why you still go on after cuming? I told her my stick is still hard and that's my choice. After all, that's less than 20 mins out of the 30 mins service time.
I have not punt in this join for awhile since I became a regular at 64 taren point, at least the service is consistently good there and the WLs there all have good attitude. The last thing a punter want is pork chop with bad service. May be my way of thinking is that you will never eat that piece of pork chop again and why then give you good service?

Anyway, I give this place a 3/10 for the clean room and nice shower (well, I am not coming for shower and I have to do it alone. My bathroom is far better than this).
If you are starving for a punt and don't want to travel too far from the area, try you luck.

I regret my choice tonight and should have spent it on 64. I believed this is also the responsibility for the management to make sure all WLs are up the standards. if they are not happy, then don't go to work and stop wasting my time and money. I come here for fun and not for bad memory.

ilovefs
18-09-2012, 09:11 AM
Edited: Changed my mind on what I had to say.

So I'll just say 'better luck next time'. :)

TheTiger
18-09-2012, 04:46 PM
This kind of girl shouldn't be in the industry.