PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Cobe Special "C"

windmill
10-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Went to 533 for 11:30am appointment that had been pre-arranged, but that girl was a no show today!
Pissed off, was about to walk when Angie suggested I see Cobe. See was standing at the top of the stairs and the sunlight was shining through her beautiful long legs, taking this as good omen passed over the cash and up I went, to probably the worst room in the place, but the more I looked the better my choice was getting.
A couple of cuddles and a peck on the neck and I was directed down the hall for shower, interesting!.
Back in room and Cobe slowly disrobed, as if she could read my mind, what a great body more than a handful in the breast department, slim, trim and completely bald in the right place.
She then took control and did everything that I was hoping would happen, and then some.
Without going into a blow by blow rave I have to say she is a true professional and knew all the little tricks that make the difference between OK and OMG F...g great!!
Her English is way better than most and her personality was just so easy going with just the right amount of humor, I can see many punters doing their balls over this cutie. My 1 hour disappeared so quickly I thought my watch had stopped.
Facts:
Size 6 and very trim
Long wavy black hair
C cup but looks a lot bigger on such a tight little body
Fully Shaved
Very attractive face
Service A1+
Return factor: 9 out of 10

shyboy
10-05-2013, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the report, windmill!!

Seems like Cobe is now on my todo list! :slobber:

Oneonone
10-05-2013, 07:43 PM
I have seen Cobe before at another private place but she sure looked hot today unfortunately for me she was booked for the next few hours.

jackstar
11-05-2013, 09:39 PM
I have seen Cobe before at another private place but she sure looked hot today unfortunately for me she was booked for the next few hours.

Where did she work before?

M3
12-05-2013, 07:27 AM
Went to 533 for 11:30am appointment that had been pre-arranged, but that girl was a no show today!
Pissed off, was about to walk when Angie suggested I see Cobe. See was standing at the top of the stairs and the sunlight was shining through her beautiful long legs, taking this as good omen passed over the cash and up I went, to probably the worst room in the place, but the more I looked the better my choice was getting.
A couple of cuddles and a peck on the neck and I was directed down the hall for shower, interesting!.
Back in room and Cobe slowly disrobed, as if she could read my mind, what a great body more than a handful in the breast department, slim, trim and completely bald in the right place.
She then took control and did everything that I was hoping would happen, and then some.
Without going into a blow by blow rave I have to say she is a true professional and knew all the little tricks that make the difference between OK and OMG F...g great!!
Her English is way better than most and her personality was just so easy going with just the right amount of humor, I can see many punters doing their balls over this cutie. My 1 hour disappeared so quickly I thought my watch had stopped.
Facts:
Size 6 and very trim
Long wavy black hair
C cup but looks a lot bigger on such a tight little body
Fully Shaved
Very attractive face
Service A1+
Return factor: 9 out of 10

Windmill..9 out of 10.:)

You seem to have enjoyed your time with Cobe.

She is back again today @533.

http://533willoughby.com.au/cobe.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/cobe.html)

Cobe is still a 533 shop exclusive.

windmill
12-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Yes I had a great time and being a glutton for punishment i returned today for round two.
Cobe easily won round one, so I was interested to she see if it was just one of those lucky days or was she really as good as my memories of our first encounter.
Well folks, she pushed all my buttons, ticked all my boxes, was so good that the first hour seemed like ten minutes and so I extended!
That's something I never do! But I did and wow I'm lost for words.
On leaving Angie asked "are you OK? would you like to sit down before leaving" I quickly took up her offer before attempting the walk to the car.
I must have looked exhausted HaHa but it was a kind gesture that rounded off one exceptional day in the hay.
Cobe should give lessons to all the others, she is that good.
Return factor: 91/2 out 10. This girl is going to cost me a fortune, lucky she only works three days!!!

Misfit44
15-05-2013, 02:27 PM
Been out of country a few weeks in Thailand and still dreaming of my favourite place in Sydney.
Man all the hot girls I was fucking in Thailand were just the same as the girls at 533.
Anyway I am back and going through the lineup.

I am happy Angie updating the pictures of the girls especially the new ones.
There is such a good lineup of hot bodies.
And Angie wonders why I don't get around to do the girls 3rd time round.
Bit hard when the shop got so many new flavours.

Cobe - WoW!

She looks around 30s but has a super skinny sexy body of a 16year old.

What great BOOBS!
They are BIG for her small frame. You would think they are enhanced.
I was so fascinated and curious I kept examining and handling them for tell-tale signs of enhancements.
Fucken brilliant job if they are enhanced but she ensured me that they were inherited from her mother who had bigger boobs.
I didn't care and sucked them like crazy that she begged me to stop.

Pussy!
She loved DATY.
Lovely pussy lips.
She must be the cleanest shaven/lasered muff I have ever seen on any working girl.
Yummy! Small and tight!
Great little ass. Pity she would not accept my $500 to split it open.

If you like petite girls then you cannot miss COBE.
Some of you guys dick will be thicker than her wrist.
Skinny sexy arms. Just check out the pictures on 533 site.

I can fuck like a machine when I get a girl like this.

I normally get complimented on my staying power by all the girls but with Cobe I released early.
Fucken lovely body too hot for me.
She was disappointed but I got my load off on her face.
My sperm smacked her good in the face! Outch!!
I was a bastard and shampooed her hair with sperm for the next guy.

Great experience!
I will definitely be back to finish her off properly.

Got to find time to try the other girls too.........