PDA

View Full Version : Mina - very bad punt

noubroz
10-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Hi everyone,
If you like starfish experience go for it.
I'm so sick of this bad punts.
Ok so today after waiting 20minutes for the mystery girl of Bluemoon. I decided to go to Topone27, Mischa and Candy are off today so I just sat on the sofa waiting the available girls to come.
Mina came first, huge natural breast, slim, pretty face. Then Mimi, short, nice enhanced breast, very cute.
I've already seen Mimi so I decided to try Mina for 1/2 hour.
She was a bit cold but I've been in situation that start cold and become boiling hot and very friendly.
In this case it never happens.
Shower very mechanical, open your legs, turn around. She was watching tv while washing herself :question: Thanks.
I was trying to start a conversation but she was just ignoring.
I couldn't kiss her, I couldn't lick her. I was feeling I couldn't do anything. Just touching but she had her hands all over, kind of trying to drive you to do nothing.
I asked her if she was alright, if everything was fine.
After a non passionate BBBJ, condom on, she was just lying there like a silly starfish looking at the mirror on the ceiling.
While we were trying different position we started to argue and I was pissed of, she told me that none of the WL like what they are doing. Which is not 100% wrong but she can't say things like that. It's like me going to my Boss and tell him that I hate my job but I do that for the money. Tha'ts wrong
Anyway, instead of 30minutes I left after 20. I'm glad I didn't book her for an hour.
My dear friends punter, avoid her, she is a real starfish.
That's all for my bad friday.
Cheers

Oneonone
10-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Thats why they call it punting you never know what you will get unless of course you have seen the girl before.

rooter
10-05-2013, 07:58 PM
bro, you are always taking a risk with Korean girls!
There are some great ones out there, and when you find one it's great, but a lot of the K girls are just like Mina who you describe in your post.
If you want a guaranteed awesome experience go for the Japanese or Singapore/Malay girls, they deliver 99% of the time!

CunningLinguist
10-05-2013, 09:37 PM
If a K girl isn't friendly to you in the line up or parade then don't choose her, she won't come good in my experience.
K girls that are friendly in the line up and parade can be good, so don't rule out all K girls.
For the bad K girls I just don't understand their attitude, they come her and choose to do the job and then have this snobby attitude, WTF ?

the wizard
10-05-2013, 09:58 PM
And that's a shame because they are so god damn gorgeous.
Imagine being married to one of the "snobby attitude ones" , excitment with soap opera drama

hikhik
11-05-2013, 01:25 AM
Sorry to hear about your starfish noubroz. It sucks when a punt turns out bad.

Thank you for posting your AR though. I was planning on seeing Mina (based on that hot arse in red/white stripes in her photo) but now will not.

CunningLinguist
11-05-2013, 01:31 AM
Sorry to hear about your starfish noubroz. It sucks when a punt turns out bad.

Thank you for posting your AR though. I was planning on seeing Mina (based on that hot arse in red/white stripes in her photo) but now will not.

Hopefully Top ONE 27 will provide feedback to Mina and she will lift her game ...

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2013, 02:01 AM
If a K girl isn't friendly to you in the line up or parade then don't choose her, she won't come good in my experience.
K girls that are friendly in the line up and parade can be good, so don't rule out all K girls.
For the bad K girls I just don't understand their attitude, they come her and choose to do the job and then have this snobby attitude, WTF ?

May be they are not doing this willingly ??

CunningLinguist
11-05-2013, 02:21 AM

Do you mean they have no choice or think they are forced to because they don't have enough money ?
If the latter then they must realise they won't get repeat business if they have a bad attitude and won't make much money anyway.

Top ONE27
11-05-2013, 06:00 AM
HI,noubroz.

plz calling me :0403555999 or msg me !

dont worry ABOUT that!

I was PM U ....contact me asap!

Top_ONE27_MGT

Gdragon
12-05-2013, 05:56 PM
I had similar starfish experience with Anri I think that was her name, I'm better of with Korean b2b and cheaper, with no attitude

Jimmy Rustles
13-05-2013, 01:23 AM
noubroz, one tip i can give you is just look at the pictures.

http://www.top127.com.au/girls

if the girl doesn't look enthusiastic with her posing, chances are she's probably going to give you starfish service.

compare mina and sophie's pictures with pics of misha, sarah, cherry, and boni and you'll see what i mean. you can see their attitude conveyed in their pictures and how they pose lol.

this might not help you feel better, but i guess it's something you can consider for future punts.

rage_face
13-05-2013, 07:58 AM
This shop is going down the way of Angeltown - used to be good but will eventually be beaten by other newer, upcoming shops.

Do you mean they have no choice or think they are forced to because they don't have enough money ?
If the latter then they must realise they won't get repeat business if they have a bad attitude and won't make much money anyway.

They obviously don't think like a business person. They have debts to pay and just want you to get your thing done as quick as possible then get off her.

Babypup
05-06-2013, 10:09 AM
I totally agree with all the comments above

whilst we were starting i was told not to touch her which i felt a bit weird about.
A bad punt with poor manners towards the service that was paid for.

SuperBarca
05-06-2013, 07:23 PM
She is an old leecher. Her name used to be called Kara while the shop name was still Nadira. Lot of her AR is just all bad report.

freshjive
06-06-2013, 12:05 AM
Yeah i couldn't agree more. What a waste of time with this one.

rage_face
06-06-2013, 08:36 AM
For the Asian brothers here, you might want to check out Angeltown, as they now appear to have a few hotties. Maybe Angeltown staging a comeback against Top127.

SuperBarca
06-06-2013, 07:55 PM
For the Asian brothers here, you might want to check out Angeltown, as they now appear to have a few hotties. Maybe Angeltown staging a comeback against Top127.

Angletown has always been benchmarked for pretty K-girls with their hot and cold or DD service.
in recent years, their service has been downgraded and not sure if these hotties could lift Angeltown's service again.

The Cable Guy
06-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Hi everyone,
If you like starfish experience go for it.
I'm so sick of this bad punts.
Ok so today after waiting 20minutes for the mystery girl of Bluemoon. I decided to go to Topone27, Mischa and Candy are off today so I just sat on the sofa waiting the available girls to come.
Mina came first, huge natural breast, slim, pretty face. Then Mimi, short, nice enhanced breast, very cute.
I've already seen Mimi so I decided to try Mina for 1/2 hour.
She was a bit cold but I've been in situation that start cold and become boiling hot and very friendly.
In this case it never happens.
Shower very mechanical, open your legs, turn around. She was watching tv while washing herself :question: Thanks.
I was trying to start a conversation but she was just ignoring.
I couldn't kiss her, I couldn't lick her. I was feeling I couldn't do anything. Just touching but she had her hands all over, kind of trying to drive you to do nothing.
I asked her if she was alright, if everything was fine.
After a non passionate BBBJ, condom on, she was just lying there like a silly starfish looking at the mirror on the ceiling.
While we were trying different position we started to argue and I was pissed of, she told me that none of the WL like what they are doing. Which is not 100% wrong but she can't say things like that. It's like me going to my Boss and tell him that I hate my job but I do that for the money. Tha'ts wrong
Anyway, instead of 30minutes I left after 20. I'm glad I didn't book her for an hour.
My dear friends punter, avoid her, she is a real starfish.
That's all for my bad friday.
Cheers

My sympathies young fellow. It happens to us all from time to time, better luck next time.

I thoroughly recommend Rose at Shop 129 / 158 Day Street, Sydney CBD - tel: 9283 6171
She's there several days, so check, including definitely Mondays and possibly Thursday.
Rose is a very sexy MILF type - tall, great legs and good service.

If you treat people well, they usually treat you well. Unfortunately, just occasionally,
some girls just don't want to be there. We've all been there, chalk it up to experience.
Enjoy Rose, absolutely fantastic body.

Cheers,
The Cable Guy.

GDTUP
18-06-2013, 12:08 PM
I think Misha is only girl in this shop:sweat: her BJ is just amazing..
I cant stop thinking of her BJ skill. fuck I cant be enough for my gf:cry: kinda addicted..

I love u misha. You should eat alot and take care of your health.

we will support you so go back to korea safely after u earn enough here

simon82
05-07-2013, 11:23 PM
My sympathies young fellow. It happens to us all from time to time, better luck next time.

I thoroughly recommend Rose at Shop 129 / 158 Day Street, Sydney CBD - tel: 9283 6171
She's there several days, so check, including definitely Mondays and possibly Thursday.
Rose is a very sexy MILF type - tall, great legs and good service.

If you treat people well, they usually treat you well. Unfortunately, just occasionally,
some girls just don't want to be there. We've all been there, chalk it up to experience.
Enjoy Rose, absolutely fantastic body.

Cheers,
The Cable Guy.
is that shop for massage or FS?or its massage shop but can do FS imo

Btw im gonna be in 127 shop in few more hour but im not sure will stay or not cuz im planning to be in 474 or shoe,probably my frenz will stay:miao:

aussiegaigin
06-07-2013, 08:55 AM

We often read about girls being bought out under "sexual servitude" conditions and unknowingly forced into brothels against their will to pay off "debts". If a girl is not willing to serve a customer properly, one has to wonder why she is working there.

CunningLinguist
06-07-2013, 11:19 AM
We often read about girls being bought out under "sexual servitude" conditions and unknowingly forced into brothels against their will to pay off "debts". If a girl is not willing to serve a customer properly, one has to wonder why she is working there.

So next time you feel a girl is beng forced to do her job let the cops know, maybe then can arrange for a refund also ... :)

simon82
09-07-2013, 03:13 AM
i was there on friday nite n they got four girls most of them are pretty n i saw misha but all girls face looks cold including misha,so my thought is better off from this place cuz if i see girls face very cold then i can guess how the service it is imho

no offence for the shop but just imo,the rest just all the guys here call

Oneonone
09-07-2013, 09:50 AM
IMHO Korean girls can be hit and miss unfortunately more miss than hit, they seem to have an attitude problem so unless the girl appears really friendly in the introduction give them a miss.

Malaysian, Singapore, Japanese and Chinese are usually a much safer option.

CunningLinguist
09-07-2013, 10:07 AM
IMHO Korean girls can be hit and miss unfortunately more miss than hit, they seem to have an attitude problem so unless the girl appears really friendly in the introduction give them a miss.

Malaysian, Singapore, Japanese and Chinese are usually a much safer option.

I agree, except for the part about Singapore ...
But I have had good K girl experiences, there is just a greater chance they will be ice princesses...

etsuna
09-07-2013, 10:16 AM
never had bad experience with Koreans, Ive seen 3 so far.

CunningLinguist
09-07-2013, 10:19 AM
never had bad experience with Koreans, Ive seen 3 so far.

I used to see 3 a week, then I started wondering why my punting was not much fun anymore ...

BTW have you tried reversing your username ? Is it intentional ? What does it mean ?

billionaire
09-07-2013, 12:48 PM
I used to see 3 a week, then I started wondering why my punting was not much fun anymore ...

BTW have you tried reversing your username ? Is it intentional ? What does it mean ?

e.tsu.na looks like a Japanese word... I may be wrong.

etsuna
09-07-2013, 05:12 PM
it should be setsuna from one of the anime I watched before. I don't wanna use my username from games and website.