PDA

View Full Version : Other A Eureka Moment (..well lots of them)

sei
10-05-2013, 08:59 PM
I have debated with myself on whether to provide an update or not on what has been a bit of a whirlwind couple of weeks since I met my Eureka for lunch.

On one hand I think it is private and we will keep it just between us ... and then I think of all the enjoyment I have had reading some of the AR's (like Eureka's Tiffany & Leng Double .. that got me hooked in the first place !) from many of the members and feel a little guilty not doing my bit.

And .. to be honest I am bursting to just tell someone ... at least some of it !!! :)

So I am not sure how much of what I have already noted down I should post here now. But here goes...

After some rather fantastic dates, a lot of flirty and suggestive comments back and forth there was an incredible amount of tension building between us to just enjoy each other intimately. We had agreed to meet near my workplace at 6pm last Friday and see where it would lead.

As usual, I was running late and apologized profusely to a not-so-impressed Eureka who looked quite stern but then gave me a little hug anyway ^.^ I don't know why he puts up with it! My apologies again darling Eureka :)

So we made or way to the hotel, talking about his work, he gave me a very interesting lecture about his line of work and let's just say it was thoroughly fascinating and rather geeky hehe so cute!

Arriving at the hotel, we made our way to the elevator, the doors opened and we entered the lift, there was another gentleman in the lift but the ever-so-cheeky Eureka managed to place a hand on my butt and gave it a light squeeze...the stranger did not give it away but I am sure he knew what we were up too...:)

As we approached the room, Eureka had me close my eyes ...he then opened the door and carefully led me into the room..once inside, I felt two hands softly cupping my cheeks and soft lips giving me a gently kiss...I just melted into that kiss..and it grew more passionate before Eureka (much to my disappointment) pulled away. :(

"May I open my eyes" I asked,

"yes you may"*

I opened my eyes and was presented with a dark room, just filled with candles everywhere .. it all looked so romantic!

Eureka and I spent I think about 5hrs bed..that man has the most incredible stamina...so this is a pretty long AR and I will post it in chapters as my attention span is rather short..

Eureka apologized and said he had to take a call so poured us some wine from the fridge and excused himself from the room.

I decided to freshen up in the bathroom and make myself comfortable, I walked in to the bathroom only to see massage oil warming in the sink ... hmm ..i thought...I like where this is going ..:)
Hearing him come back into the room, i opened the door to the bathroom to see him turn around .. Whoah! He exclaimed! You look fit! (I really didnt but he is sweet to say so lol) I walked out ahead of him to the bedroom only to hear another "Whoah! they are see through" – referring my panties – his reaction was so cute!

... Should I continue?

CunningLinguist
10-05-2013, 09:51 PM
... Should I continue?

No don't bore us to death.
Only joking :) of course you should continue!
This could be the thread with the biggest number of views ever, the only thing that could top it might be if you got married :) or if another member joined you for a threesome :)

the wizard
10-05-2013, 10:09 PM
plez, Im making notes

sei
10-05-2013, 10:36 PM
He smiled cheekily as he made his way towards me, and pulled me into a hug.. our lips met again .. there is nothing that turns me on more than a good kisser and Eureka is extremely talented in this area :) his kissing grew more passionate and I began to undress him ..s hirt off first revealing a very fit runner's body..and then belt .. pants .. to expose a pair of*briefs barely containing a very sizable and hard c**k .. the tip of which was oozing precum through the fabric .. it so sexy to see a man so turned on!

I couldn't help but reach out and touch his little brother through his briefs .. pulling down his briefs he sprung out immediately, the tip glistening with clear precum .. it was like a tap you couldn't turn off!*
I moved down to taste him .. and gently and slowly took the tip into my mouth for a few seconds ... after all the anticipation, being able to run my tongue over the tip of his c**k was an incredible turn on ... I continued enjoying myself for a bit longer before he stopped me..

"now .. now .. I'm supposed to be spoiling you" he said (gosh did I luck out hehe)

Eureka asked me to lie down on the bed so that he could spoil me with a massage "on your stomach please" he directed to which I obeyed without hesitation. Now what girl would turn down a massage!

The air-conditioning in the room was a little cold so when Eureka placed his hands lightly on my shoulders, The warmth from his hands felt so good on my skin, I could feel myself just relaxing and enjoying his touch. He removed my bra carefully, suggestively brushing his hands alongside my breasts as he did and then began a warm oil massage that just got me all hot and bothered..He began with some light but long strokes over my back, and shoulders....mmm strong hands...
Mmm...that feels so nice..I murmured *
His hands glided over my body and Eureka then got a little cheeky and began getting closer and closer to certain areas .. I could feel his hands getting lower ... my mind was wanting him to get closer but he teasingly made his way down slowly and then back upwards and down towards my lower back again ... I was now feeling so hot* ..* to the point of almost being a little lightheaded from the sheer anticipation of his touch down there ... gosh I feel so naughty writing this! He then to my surprise .. proceeded to very adeptly remove my panties with his teeth! What an animal hehe*

Then I felt him part my legs,*I remember feeling the cool air conditioning against my now quite hot pussy lips ... Eureka teased me with light strokes over my buttocks and my lips giving my pussy a very thorough massage .. he then purposefully licked my pussy lips from my clit all the way up to my butt in one long and swift movement .. no one has ever done that before and gentlemen it felt amazing! I gasped and my hips responded immediately at this which led Eureka to do the same again and then again!*
He flipped me over and teased me with his hands and his cock, kissing me while playing with my clit and using his fingers to get me wetter and wetter .. he moved himself down and, I was watching him, eagerly anticipating what was to come ...
He slowly licked my clit, and began applying more pressure with his tongue .. my clit was getting rather aroused and I bought my hips up towards him wanting more.
I'm really a visual person so loved to watch him with his head nuzzled down there, attentively licking, sucking, playing with my pussy, the*stubble from his chin and upper lip only heightened the feeling ... I could feel each stroke getting me a little closer to cumming** ....

cmk76
10-05-2013, 10:46 PM
don't stop now...

CunningLinguist
10-05-2013, 11:14 PM
Don't stop!

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2013, 12:21 AM
Hi Miss Sei

I have a strange feeling that this could be written by Eureka using you log on, since you guys are sharing everything already.......lol

But if I were wrong and you did write this yourself then you are in the wrong business, you should be writing erotic thrillers and this could well be a no. 1 seller!!

Girl power is cumming!!

I am just guessing, would all these lead to bare back or they would still be responsible and safety first, the future will be writing the past history here so anything is possible, stay tune !!

Ps, I guess we can all learn a few things from this........haha

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Hi Sei,

Just a suggestion, as you are moving towards the X rated section of your evening, may I suggest you post the next cumming episodes in the private section !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Rocket Man
11-05-2013, 12:35 AM
I'm thinking bareback from my experience...

cmk76
11-05-2013, 12:39 AM
Hi Sei,

Just a suggestion, as you are moving towards the X rated section of your evening, may I suggest you post the next cumming episodes in the private section !

Just my two cents

Cheers

I agree with the above...

That1
11-05-2013, 02:37 AM
Great thread, great writing Sei. Naughty, but nice. Ha.

sei
11-05-2013, 08:20 AM
Hi Miss Sei

I have a strange feeling that this could be written by Eureka using you log on, since you guys are sharing everything already.......lol

But if I were wrong and you did write this yourself then you are in the wrong business, you should be writing erotic thrillers and this could well be a no. 1 seller!!

Girl power is cumming!!

I am just guessing, would all these lead to bare back or they would still be responsible and safety first, the future will be writing the past history here so anything is possible, stay tune !!

Ps, I guess we can all learn a few things from this........haha

Oh ahlunghor, you and your conspiracies! I did send it to eureka first to make sure he was ok with what i wrote ~ as its an AR on him! He kindly spellchecked it all for me lol

Still working on the next part..it's been fun reliving the moment :)

the wizard
11-05-2013, 08:44 AM
Oh ahlunghor, you and your conspiracies! I did send it to eureka first to make sure he was ok with what i wrote ~ as its an AR on him! He kindly spellchecked it all for me lol

Still working on the next part..it's been fun reliving the moment :)

But the beauty of it Sei is that the moment never needs to end !!

A forum first too, a Ar from a woman's perspective
Riveting and captivating

Eureka
11-05-2013, 09:12 AM
Morning beautiful - or should I say Cheeky & Sexy !!!

I am feeling a combination of quite exposed, embarrassed .. but a lot turned on by reading naughty Sei's account of Friday night a week ago.

All I am going to say is this:
- Out of the blue Sei sent the above to me yesterday & said she enjoyed writing it but didn't know if she should post it ?
- I frankly was was/ am of two minds about it as I mostly agreed with Wilisno's view of us just taking our relationship private now.
- But for one I am not going to tell this intelligent girl what she should do - and said I was not sure but up to her & her decision is ok with me.
- I can't believe she can remember every detail so accurately when she has covered the first 45 min of our frankly magic 5hrs at the Sheraton.
- And yes reading it was a huge turn on all over again and wow written so well but I shouldn't be surprised as I love how clever & interesting she is.
- Sei has also revealed all my moves to the world - haha - spoiling the surprise for any other girl = so she will just have to be stuck with me now !!!
- And even though Sei it could have been a private email to me only - and maybe should have - our first time together in that way was simply perfect:) You miss got to me - and twice since :)

Now I feel a little like our WL & ML must feel when they read an AR ??
Strange response from me = bit embarrassed but exciting !!

But you are very cheeky Sei and I might just have to give you a spanking when we meet tomorrow !!!

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2013, 10:42 AM
I think before Miss Sei even moves to the main event, the forum readers are all captivated, including myself!!

All I can say is, this is the ultimate girl power and Miss Sei picks her prey really well, it's great to see how the role is reversed and the lady is taking charge! And in complete control! Glad to see all working out fantastically for you two!

It must be a mixed feeling for brother Eureka. Just wondering if he could still have a punting life from now on ??........hehe

We have seen lots of ladies got privatised, would Eureka be the first bloke lost his freedom but gained his own Queen !

Listen you all this could be the longest foreplay between Sei and Eureka playing out all in front of us !

Eureka I

Eureka II

Eureka III

Eureka IV

Eureka V

How long was it again ?? 5 hours was it ? Long way to go yet, the weekend is just started

And Thank You for sharing!

Cheers

CunningLinguist
11-05-2013, 12:26 PM
I think this post (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2001-This-is-what-RnT-is-all-about!!&p=38457&viewfull=1#post38457)may be relevant now :)

cmk76
11-05-2013, 12:38 PM
sei: you had me at tiffany and leng...

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2013, 01:21 PM
The next love nest for Eureka and Sei !!

http://chasek8.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/bubble-bath.jpg

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Hi Sei

Is that you waiting for your Eureka ?

Where the bloody hell is he ??

http://www.wellnessocean.com/genImage.aspx?Image=Includes/uploadfiles/Spa%20Banner%202(1).jpg&Height=120&Width=574

the wizard
11-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Or this.........

http://0.tqn.com/d/honeymoons/1/0/y/n/1/bushmanskloof.jpghttp://files.myopera.com/ausblonde/albums/13035112/COVER CREATIONS - Facebook - Nice Notes - Sweet Dreams Bed Tealight Candles.png

Still taking notes !!

Eureka
11-05-2013, 02:46 PM
Or this.........

http://files.myopera.com/ausblonde/albums/13035112/COVER CREATIONS - Facebook - Nice Notes - Sweet Dreams Bed Tealight Candles.png

Well Wizard you did capture the scene and mood of the hotel room on this second picture = exactly the same as our room except there were probably half the candles .... and they were not on the floor but on the two bedside tables + desk + cabinet TV was on etc - just all over the darkened room giving a lovely soft light :)
It did look beautiful and so romantic if I do say so ...

Now Sei .... You said I looked "not so impressed" when I met with you ....
Let me explain honey ... I was not angry at you being late ... (again lol) ... I would wait any length of time for you.

What happenned is I timed everything perfectly ..... right ........- Lit all the candles in the hotel room then raced up the hill on King St to meet you by just the appointed time .....
- I guessed we would be back in the room in say 10 min / 15 min max .... no problem.
- But you kept txting me "sorry be another 15 min" .... "hope to get away soon" ....
- So I was not angry in any way with you darling for being almost an hour late :)

I was however 10% anxious and 90% verging on panic !!!!

I WAS FREAKING OUT THAT I HAD BEEN AWAY FROM THE ROOM FOR 70 MINUTES ......
AND BURNT DOWN THE 4 POINTS SHERATON !!!!!

But my anxiety melted away as I saw you running towards me :)

IExperiment
11-05-2013, 03:50 PM
to expose a pair of*briefs barely containing a very sizable and hard c**k .. the tip of which was oozing precum through the fabric .. it so sexy to see a man so turned on!

This is the part I like :) but I would be a bit embarrassed I dont know why and it happen to me once with the GF last year.

Sextus
11-05-2013, 04:23 PM
I WAS FREAKING OUT THAT I HAD BEEN AWAY FROM THE ROOM FOR 70 MINUTES ......
AND [B]BURNT DOWN THE 4 POINTS SHERATON !!!!!

Actually Eureka, when I read about all those unattended candles in the hotel room, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Scarey!

Eureka
11-05-2013, 05:03 PM
Actually Eureka, when I read about all those unattended candles in the hotel room, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Scarey!

Haha - you have no idea how much I was freaking out !!!
I thought about waiting till we returned and ask Sei to wait outside - but it would have taken ages to light all the candles and would have been rude just leaving her out there !!

I wanted our first to be special so it was just one part of elaborate planning - but a perfect - initial impact - after all walking into the hotel room is a big commitment in itself which I don't underestimate :)

But given how long we had been away ... maybe Sextus you can imagine my growing fear !!
And I couldn't tell Sei as it was part of the nights surprises !!

But she must have been wondering what the hell was going on as I was holding her hand and practically running down George and then King !!
I thought she would say "for Gods sake slow down !!" ... but she just picked up the pace to stay with me - what a sporty girl & a sport !!!
Or ... maybe she was keen to get the room too ??? Lol

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Brother Eureka,

Sounds like you need a wing man, may be you can pay for my next massage (with tips) at SL and I can station at the hotel and do all the preparations for you with a 15 min warning, like once you pick up Sei, text me and the job will be done, plus champagne on ice, strawberries and cream and chocolates (just imagine the fun you two will have !) plus appropriate background music of your choices !! Room temperature set to a comfortable (ready for battle, sorry ready for bed !) 23 degrees, Extra pillows and towels etc.

I am at your services !!

And you should seriously consider it for the sake of OH&S !!!........haha

Any takers ??

Cheers

Eureka
11-05-2013, 05:53 PM
Brother Eureka,

Sounds like you need a wing man, may be you can pay for my next massage (with tips) at SL and I can station at the hotel and do all the preparations for you with a 15 min warning, like once you pick up Sei, text me and the job will be done, plus champagne on ice, strawberries and cream and chocolates (just imagine the fun you two will have !) plus appropriate background music of your choices !! Room temperature set to a comfortable (ready for battle, sorry ready for bed !) 23 degrees, Extra pillows and towels etc.

I am at your services !!

And you should seriously consider it for the sake of OH&S !!!........haha

Any takers ??

Cheers

:) :) :)
Wing Man !!! Where were you when I was lonely & needed your help !!!
I think I may have finished flying through unknown territory & looks like clear skies ahead (fingers crossed) :)

And by any "takers" ... this I imagine is a generous offer to all SYD99 members (Tiny, Sammi & Karla especially !!) ????

As for Friday week ago - yes I needed a wing man to help with the candles and topping up the hot water in the sink that was heating up the massage oil bottle (that was stone cold by the time we got back to the room !!).

The rest was under control :)
- Sav Blanc on ice (her fav)
- Lindt chocolates
- Extra towels
- "strawberry & cream" bubble bath from DJ's
- Couple of other surprises :)
- Libido about to go into meltdown from anticipation :)

But - I and others will keep this magnanimous & truely selfless offer always in mind !!

Kind Regards

the wizard
11-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Sav Blanc on ice (her fav)
- Lindt chocolates
- Extra towels
- Couple of other surprises

Thanks Eureka I have put those items on my shopping list- except for the last item ...
I make will those up as I go

And by any "takers" ... this I imagine is a generous offer to all SYD99 members
Count me in- though you won't need me ...

sei
14-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Thanks Eureka I have put those items on my shopping list- except for the last item ...
I make will those up as I go

Count me in- though you won't need me ...

Eureka, you must share what some of those surprises were..particularly your little friend from woolies (of all places!)

Im sure many here (male and female) would really be grateful..i know I was :)

CunningLinguist
14-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Eureka, you must share what some of those surprises were..particularly your little friend from woolies (of all places!)

Alka-Seltzer ?

Punter Poontang
14-05-2013, 09:03 PM
A cucumber??

Sorry, don't mind me ....... :cool2:

CunningLinguist
14-05-2013, 09:22 PM

Chocolate sauce ?

jellyshots
14-05-2013, 09:37 PM
:) :) :)
Wing Man !!! Where were you when I was lonely & needed your help !!!
I think I may have finished flying through unknown territory & looks like clear skies ahead (fingers crossed) :)

And by any "takers" ... this I imagine is a generous offer to all SYD99 members (Tiny, Sammi & Karla especially !!) ????

As for Friday week ago - yes I needed a wing man to help with the candles and topping up the hot water in the sink that was heating up the massage oil bottle (that was stone cold by the time we got back to the room !!).

The rest was under control :)
- Sav Blanc on ice (her fav)
- Lindt chocolates
- Extra towels
- Couple of other surprises :)
- Libido about to go into meltdown from anticipation :)

But - I and others will keep this magnanimous & truely selfless offer always in mind !!

Kind Regards

Hahahaha! I think bro Ahlungor could have been the Man Friday to your Robinson Crusoe!

black knight
14-05-2013, 10:59 PM
Can we have a clue at least

CunningLinguist
15-05-2013, 12:58 AM

A squeeze pack of honey ?

AHLUNGOR
17-05-2013, 12:55 PM
May be next time when Sei is setting something up for her Eureka, she can present herself as a gift !!

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/203c5588b2e848b3bea289580aa87f547925b3f8_m.jpg

CunningLinguist
17-05-2013, 07:26 PM
May be next time when Sei is setting something up for her Eureka, she can present herself as a gift !!

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/203c5588b2e848b3bea289580aa87f547925b3f8_m.jpg

All the shops should do that at Xmas!

sei
21-05-2013, 12:25 AM
The excitement was getting to me and all I wanted was to feel him inside me, the more he teased me the more i wanted him.

He continued rubbing the swollen tip of his c**k over my pussy lips, and positioned himself against my opening. My clit was swelling, my excitement ready to burst, the walls of my pussy contracting.. God if only he knew how badly I wanted him then....he reached over for protection which i took out of his hand and placed on him, giving me the opportunity to admire him up close..a long, thick slightly upturned c**k with a massive swollen head...he positioned himself at my entrance but continued to rub the head of his c**k over my excited pussy lips, my clit and back again...feeling him there was such a turn on I could feel a little squirt of wetness from deep within as I anticipating the long awaited moment..

Eureka finally eased himself into me..i could feel my lips spreading, my pussy resisting his size and then the resistance gave away..i gasped at the feeling..and he slid in..my pussy felt full with him inside me, it was absolute pleasure.. I could feel the blood rushing to my head and pulled him close to me and we kissed for a moment...I was in a frenzied state..my body just revelled in the feeling of his perfectly shaped c**k inside me, the feel of his body pressed against me..the sound of his breathing, sensations of him moving inside me.

A few shallow thrusts in missionary was enough... I was getting closer and closer to coming...I moaned but my head was silently screaming "make me cum, make me cum" one more fluid shallow thrust and I came..hard..making sounds i am very embarrassed about thinking back

He continued to thrust himself in me..he lifted me legs resting on his shoulders as he drove himself deeper, so deep my eyes flew open "sooo deeep" i gasped..my eyes glaring at Eureka as he pushed repeatedly towards the end of me...

CunningLinguist
21-05-2013, 12:31 AM
And worth the wait!

Punter Poontang
21-05-2013, 01:52 AM
What is this, "50 Shades Of Sei"??? :cool2:

the wizard
21-05-2013, 07:53 AM
Sei is the female version of Sextus when it comes to Ar writing- but more sensual

CunningLinguist
21-05-2013, 09:54 AM
I can visualise on my head how Sei looks like when she did all this...

Are you saying Sei was sitting on your face when she wrote this ? :)

CunningLinguist
21-05-2013, 09:56 AM
Sei could get a job writing playboy "articles", or maybe even a Mills & Boon novel!

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Sei could get a job writing playboy "articles", or maybe even a Mills & Boon novel!

Didn't you see my earlier post saying that Sei has a potential to write an erotic best seller.

Hey Sei,

You need to start gathering everything between you and Eureka from Day 1 ,when you started flirting with one another online, to your first coffee and your first hug, first kiss, first had your hands on each other, first feeling each other's butt, to your first sight of each other's naked body to your first oral encounter to you know what..................

That I think is actually long enough to be compilted into a little sex novel.

Now all we need is the next 5 chapters!!

May be we can all chip in for the title at least:

how about?

Lust at first Sei !

All the best, and we want more !!

:smile:

CunningLinguist
21-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Lust at first Sei !

Or: "The upside of being caught purving"

Eureka
22-05-2013, 12:07 PM

====================================

When I met Sei last Monday she asked if I had seen this post by her just over a week ago ?
I had been away travelling with work and hadn't had time and frankly was not sure I wanted all my moves revealed !!!

But since Sei is revealing much more anyway :-/ .... especially later that night after our Monday "meeting" with her latest AR "episode" of our first night
... and she seemed keen for me to share
.... and in the interest of AUS99 Brotherhood I maybe should share ....... so I will !!

Now the shopping list below was not all involved in our first time together at Sheraton on the Friday 3rd May (been back since - hehe !!) .. and the "little friend from Woolies" Sei mentioned and enjoyed so much was in fact only "introduced" in a later tryst .....

BUT ... We have been together now four times since the 3rd May and all were from 5 to 8 hrs ... so don't think all items on my "shopping list" was involved in each wonderful meeting !!!

BUT ... If I add them all up into one "LIST" it looks like this ...

1) WOOLIES SUPERMARKET
# 2 x 10 pack of mini warming candles
# 4 x large scented candles
# 1 x large matches
# 1 x punnit strawberries
# 1 x ripe plum
# 1 x punnit blueberries
# 1 x dipping chocolate (from fruit section)
# 1 x Lindt chocolates
# 1 x pack Four Seasons Naked condoms
# 1 x Durex "Play" Sweet Strawberry" lube
# 1 x Durex "Perfect Glide Long Lasting" lube
# 1 x Ansell "A-Muse" vibrating finger massager (the "little friend from Woolies" Sei is referring to and enjoyed meeting so much !! ) Go figure Woolies selling these .. plus vibrating condoms !!!!
# 2 x black pantyhose packets

WOOLIES BOTTLE SHOP
# 1 x De Bortelli Sav Blanc
# 1 x Vasse Felix Shiraz
# 1 x Baileys Original

DJ
# "Strawberry & Cream" bubble bath

OTHER
# 1 x Scented Massage Oil
# 2 x extra large soft towels
# 1 blindfold
# 1 x peacock feather
# 1 x ice blocks
# 1 x glass hot water

There is in fact a few extra items ... but I am not ready to share yet :) :) :)

Now you know all my moves ... combined with Sei stripping me bare in her AR !!! (Sigh)

ENJOY !!!!!

===============================

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2013, 12:37 PM
==
[B]There is in fact a few extra items ... but I am not ready to share yet :) :) :)

==============

That wouldn't happened to the Big V or the equivalent wouldn't it ??...........hehe :smile:

Thanks for sharing brother,

You are a seasoned Pro !!

Cheers

Eureka
22-05-2013, 01:06 PM
That wouldn't happened to the Big V or the equivalent wouldn't it ??...........hehe :smile:

Thanks for sharing brother,

You are a seasoned Pro !!

Cheers

Hi Bro,
I am obviously not a seasoned Pro as you call it .... as I have no idea what you mean ??
Big V ??

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Hi Bro,
I am obviously not a seasoned Pro as you call it .... as I have no idea what you mean ??
Big V ??

Hehe, Brother Eureka,

Please don't read too much into my comments, I mean no disrespect to you and Sei, may be I should have used the term "Seasoned Romantic Lover" instead, thats more appropriate in your situation.

It's just that when everything is working for you like clockworks, and your shopping list is so impressive, I couldn't help but admire your PROficiency.

Sorry if I sounded a bit jealousy and envy, I was !! But you deserved this and obviously worked HARD for it. So we guys just sat on the sideline and let our tongue dropped to the floor..........lol

Have a nice day Bro

Cheers

Eureka
22-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Hehe, Brother Eureka,

Please don't read too much into my comments, I mean no disrespect to you and Sei, may be I should have used the term "Seasoned Romantic Lover" instead, thats more appropriate in your situation.

It's just that when everything is working for you like clockworks, and your shopping list is so impressive, I couldn't help but admire your PROficiency.

Sorry if I sounded a bit jealousy and envy, I was !! But you deserved this and obviously worked HARD for it. So we guys just sat on the sideline and let our tongue dropped to the floor..........lol

Have a nice day Bro

Cheers

No Problem mate :)
No need to be jealous - yes Sei is one in a million ... but that means there are 4.6 out there in Sydney ...
Minus Sei .. (sorry but I don't want to share her - LOL) = 3.6 more out there in Sydney alone !!
Cheers
PS: You are right about one thing .... the "list" has been a work in progress for quite a few years !! :) :) :)

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2013, 01:49 PM
No Problem mate :)
No need to be jealous - yes Sei is one in a million ... but that means there are 4.6 out there in Sydney ...
Minus Sei .. (sorry but I don't want to share her - LOL) = 3.6 more out there in Sydney alone !!
Cheers
PS: You are right about one thing .... the "list" has been a work in progress for quite a few years !! :) :) :)

Haha, work in progress, I like that !!

So all those hits and misses over the years, oh should I say all those hits and more hits all contributed and culminated to this one BIG Awesome HIT for sister Sei.

No wonder she is impressed.

Well done Bro

Cheers

:shout:

Eureka
22-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Haha, work in progress, I like that !!

So all those hits and misses over the years, oh should I say all those hits and more hits all contributed and culminated to this one BIG Awesome HIT for sister Sei.

No wonder she is impressed.

Well done Bro

Cheers

:shout:

Haha - in fact I can't take all the credit :)

Of the "List" :
- 1 of the "Woolies" items
- 1 of the "Other" items
- plus the "not revealed yet" items were in fact Sei's suggestion for our 4th "evening" :)

Surprising her with many of them was fun ....
Collaborating together & resultant anticipation & "team" success ....
... was fantastic !!

Thoroughly recommend it to all fellow members = I have no right to give advice ..... but I do think imagination, sensuality, selfless spoiling & sense of FUN ... will lead you all to amazing hours of enjoyment & incredible memories :)

Just my 5 cents !!

the wizard
22-05-2013, 08:28 PM

When I met Sei last Monday she asked if I had seen this post by her just over a week ago ?
I had been away travelling with work and hadn't had time and frankly was not sure I wanted all my moves revealed !!!

But since Sei is revealing much more anyway :-/ .... especially later that night after our Monday "meeting" with her latest AR "episode" of our first night
... and she seemed keen for me to share
.... and in the interest of AUS99 Brotherhood I maybe should share ....... so I will !!

Now the shopping list below was not all involved in our first time together at Sheraton on the Friday 3rd May (been back since - hehe !!) .. and the "little friend from Woolies" Sei mentioned and enjoyed so much was in fact only "introduced" in a later tryst .....

BUT ... We have been together now four times since the 3rd May and all were from 5 to 8 hrs ... so don't think all items on my "shopping list" was involved in each wonderful meeting !!!

1) WOOLIES SUPERMARKET
# 1 x large matches
# 1 x ripe plum
# 1 x punnit blueberries
# 1 x Lindt chocolates
# 1 x Ansell "A-Muse" vibrating finger massager (the "little friend from Woolies" Sei is referring to and enjoyed meeting so much !! ) Go figure Woolies selling these .. plus vibrating condoms !!!!

WOOLIES BOTTLE SHOP
# 1 x Vasse Felix Shiraz
# 1 x Baileys Original

DJ

OTHER
# 1 blindfold
# 1 x peacock feather
# 1 x ice blocks
# 1 x glass hot water

There is in fact a few extra items ... but I am not ready to share yet :) :) :)

Now you know all my moves ... combined with Sei stripping me bare in her AR !!! (Sigh)

ENJOY !!!!!

Very impressive list, just curious about the peacock feather.....

Ps- Going to my local Woolies - see If i can pick up the vibrating finger thingy
and vibrating condoms.
( there are some cute Asian and Japanese check out chicks there- I hope I don't embarrass myself or them....)

CunningLinguist
22-05-2013, 08:54 PM

Ps- Going to my local Woolies - see If i can pick up the vibrating finger thingy
and vibrating condoms.
( there are some cute Asian and Japanese check out chicks there- I hope I don't embarrass myself or them....)

Too late! there has just been a run on them across Sydney from all the syd99 viewers!

Eureka
22-05-2013, 09:02 PM

and vibrating condoms.

Haha :)
I always go discreetly to the self serve checkout ... because as you can see I have an arm full of the stuff !!!
The little finger vibrator is more for her to use on her clit (packet says "designed by women for women") - 3 speeds / pulses and Sei loved it !!
It is a throw away and says runs for at least 20 minutes.

Maybe the girls will be very intrigued with you Wizard & your purchases :)
I have never tried the vibrating condoms .. So you must tell us how they went & how your other half found them ???

Enjoy :)

Eureka
22-05-2013, 09:11 PM

Mmmm :)
The feather is part of a scenario that involved the following:
- blindfold
- stockings (used as ties)
- feather
- hot water
- ice
- strawberries
- dipping chocolate

I'm sure you have got the picture now :)
All up probably provides around an hour of teasing, sensual, erotic play :)
Oh yes - and Sei got to "eat" at the same time ~ hehe :)

the wizard
22-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Off course self serve check outs are really useful for things like condoms/lubes etc
but then I would miss being served by that real cute Japanese girl there

jellyshots
23-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Did you guys have any tunes playing?

Eureka
23-05-2013, 09:25 AM
Did you guys have any tunes playing?

Yes - Sei provided all the music for whatever "mood music" was required ie massage .. etc (hehe).
Great job too Sei :)

The "scenario" I mentioned above in response to the "peacock feather" question is most effective and tantalising when done in absolute dead silence - remember she was blindfolded :) ........ So the only senses involved are touch & taste .... no sight / no sound .... VERY effective :) :) :)
Go try !!!

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2013, 11:25 AM
I suggest Eureka and Sei should make a DVD documentary together teaching people all the HOW TO ..................

It can be a MA 15+ or R rated version. And they can be wearing masks too....................

A good idea ??

Cheers

ps. It's very easy, they have already got the scripts, the two artists in the leading roles, the sets, and so many "undressed" rehersals, so it wouldn't be acting at all, it would be just a natural act! all they need is a camera man and I will be the first one to put my hands up among other anatomy .............lol

jellyshots
23-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Kova's and my shopping list is a little different. We tend to get away about once a week at a hotel. You can usually pick up some specials via secret hotels in lastminute.com.au. All of the 5* ones we've been to in Sydney have been excellent.

Bon Bons, Pitt Street
- 15 piece selection

Fruit shop
- 1 x punnet strawberries
- 1 x punnet blueberries

New Directions
- relaxation essential oil blend
- sweet almond oil - water dispersable massage base

Misc.
- crown condoms (always brought them, never used them)
- scarf
- hot water
- ice cubes

Various
- Bunnamagoo Merlot
- Moores Hill Pinot Noir
- Rothvale Estate Shiraz

Music
- Armand Van Buuren, State of Trance disks 2004-2008 on low, random tracks

Kova isn't really into getting tickled but she loves being teased and teasing. She really enjoys giving me bodyslides so she does that a lot whereas I love giving her a shiatsu and reflexology massage.

We haven't introduced toys yet but we are always having fun with fruit or chocolate. We tried some honey once which was interesting but sticky!

We also usually only have one bottle of wine and spread our trysts over the evening and next morning. Planning on an overseas trip together so that should be interesting :)

Eureka
23-05-2013, 02:42 PM
Sounds like lots of fun :). Gr8 list. !!!
The "extras" I haven't revealed that Sei suggested is along the lines of your ladies method of spoiling you :)
Have to check out your music ... will be hard to change from Vasse Felix or Ringbolt Shiraz as they are hard to beat :)

jellyshots
23-05-2013, 05:37 PM
The "extras" I haven't revealed that Sei suggested is along the lines of your ladies method of spoiling you :)
Have to check out your music ... will be hard to change from Vasse Felix or Ringbolt Shiraz as they are hard to beat :)

Maybe one of you could PM me the extras list? :question:
Music, we usually have it down quite low and I usually have an electric oil diffuser with some essential oils as well. I had the some reservations about the candles.
Vasse Felix is one of my staples as well but we haven't had any together yet so it wasn't on my list. Will have to check out Ringbolt since I do tend to like the Margaret River vineyards...

CunningLinguist
23-05-2013, 09:48 PM

Stick with the Vasse Felix!

Divine
23-05-2013, 10:16 PM
Music
- Armand Van Buuren, State of Trance disks 2004-2008 on low, random tracks

Good choice of music jellyshots!

Eureka
24-05-2013, 11:09 AM

Maybe one of you could PM me the extras list? :question:

Sei is away for a bit :(
But I am sure if she was online she would share with you all ...

This was completely her creative, sexy idea for our fourth tryst = what a girl hehe .... I just procured the goods ...
..... And enjoyed the benefits LOL

I can thoroughly recommend this ..... first time for both of us and it was amazing:
- a hoot/ such a giggle
- then so slippery and sensual
- then naturally led to very penetrating massage :) :) :)

Go do it guys !!!

"We" recommend it !!!

================================

http://www.numagel.com.au/nuru-massage-gels/numa-nuru-gel-classic.html Note: I bought the 2013 Special with mixing bowl + thermometer from Chemist (37 deg) :)

http://www.raysoutdoors.com.au/online-store/products/Bestway-PVC-Air-bed-Double.aspx?pid=267795&menuFrom=20103#Cross

http://nurugelmassage.com.au/how-to-give-a-nuru-massage.html

Sextus
24-05-2013, 10:28 PM

1) WOOLIES SUPERMARKET
# 1 x large matches
# 1 x ripe plum
# 1 x punnit blueberries
# 1 x Lindt chocolates

WOOLIES BOTTLE SHOP
# 1 x Vasse Felix Shiraz
# 1 x Baileys Original

DJ

OTHER
# 1 blindfold
# 1 x peacock feather
# 1 x ice blocks
# 1 x glass hot water

This romantic list was the only thing missing from the gang bang / bukkake the other day - not!!! :shout:

the wizard
24-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Yes I assume the room ended up looking like it had gone throw a mini tornado !
The items on the romantic list wouldn't have survived

CunningLinguist
24-05-2013, 11:02 PM
This romantic list was the only thing missing from the gang bang / bukkake the other day - not!!! :shout:

The Woolies Bukkake list:

Strawberries
Pineapple juice
Wet ones wipes
Cleaning cloth
Mop
Large bucket
Disinfectant

:)

Eureka
24-05-2013, 11:45 PM

Fair enough Sextus !! Congrats BTW
Each to his own - it looks like we both were able to act out our fantasies :)

Me ... Mmm .... I'll take being the 1 guy with Sei for 6 hrs .. compared to 1 of 6 guys with Lily for 1 hr anyday - anytime - hands down !!!
But that is what makes the world go round :)
Viva la difference !!!

Sextus
25-05-2013, 12:11 AM
Thanks Eureka. If we have experiences - whatever they may be - that make us feel really alive, well that has gotta be a good thing.

Eureka
25-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Thanks Eureka. If we have experiences - whatever they may be - that make us feel really alive, well that has gotta be a good thing.

Totally agree mate !!
As they say ... "Your dead a long time !!"
We are living the dream :)

the wizard
25-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Fair enough Sextus !! Congrats BTW
Each to his own - it looks like we both were able to act out our fantasies :)

Me ... Mmm .... I'll take being the 1 guy with Sei for 6 hrs .. compared to 1 of 6 guys with Lily for 1 hr anyday - anytime - hands down !!!
But that is what makes the world go round :)
Viva la difference !!!

You Know Eureka, I kinda agree with you here..

Sextus
25-05-2013, 04:28 PM
But these things are never either / or.

You can have and enjoy both!

Eureka
25-05-2013, 04:54 PM
But these things are never either / or.

You can have and enjoy both!

:-/
At the same time ... ???

Mind boggles ... but I jest & I keep Sei for myself - all I need :)

karlasyd
25-05-2013, 07:47 PM
I always go discreetly to the self serve checkout ... because as you can see I have an arm full of the stuff !!!
The little finger vibrator is more for her to use on her clit (packet says "designed by women for women") - 3 speeds / pulses and Sei loved it !!
It is a throw away and says runs for at least 20 minutes.

Maybe the girls will be very intrigued with you Wizard & your purchases :)
I have never tried the vibrating condoms .. So you must tell us how they went & how your other half found them ???

Enjoy :)

it makes me feels like i'm going to run out and get it for myself :miao:

Eureka
25-05-2013, 08:01 PM
it makes me feels like i'm going to run out and get it for myself :miao:

Go Girl !!!!
Sei was very impressed with the little thing !!!
Slipped on her index or middle finger & added something extra :)
I'm sure she might slip down to Woolies & get one for "private" use !!
Why not !!
Go Girl ... And report back :)
Cheers

the wizard
25-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Go Girl !!!!
Sei was very impressed with the little thing !!!
Slipped on her index or middle finger & added something extra :)
I'm sure she might slip down to Woolies & get one for "private" use !!
Why not !!
Go Girl ... And report back :)
Cheers
And make sure you use the self service checkout, also make sure the checkout machine works !

karlasyd
25-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Eureka, the only thing is, I don't have woolies near me right now. Maybe i'll sneak in to have a quick look when I happen to pass by one. hahaha. and one use only? ... ... maybe I should stock them up!!! which woolies you got them from!? hahaha...

the wizard, nah, i don't mind that as long as there is no one behind me on the queue. I don't think I will mind if there is a cute guy behind me OR the cashier is a cute guy. I might give him a cheeky smile and a wink before i leave the counter. :D

the wizard
25-05-2013, 09:34 PM
the wizard, nah, i don't mind that as long as there is no one behind me on the queue. I don't think I will mind if there is a cute guy behind me OR the cashier is a cute guy. I might give him a cheeky smile and a wink before i leave the counter. :D
I need to get a job at Woolies !!!

karlasyd
25-05-2013, 09:42 PM

make sure it is in the city area so that I can drop by and say hi... :D

Eureka
26-05-2013, 09:47 AM

make sure it is in the city area so that I can drop by and say hi... :D

Haha - now today there will be a big rush on two things !!
- "a-Muse" finger vibrator from any Woolies !
- job applications at any city Woolies !!
:)

the wizard
26-05-2013, 10:23 AM
If any one notices a tall, dark strikenly handsome man hovering around the personal hygiene aisle at the Wollies in townhall today..
It will be me...!!!.

Eureka
26-05-2013, 11:04 AM
If any one notices a tall, dark strikenly handsome man hovering around the personal hygiene aisle at the Wollies in townhall today..
It will be me...!!!.

Ooh !! And if you notice a slightly coy, very cute attractive Asian background girl checking out the instructions on the back of the purple "a-muse" packet ... and then putting six in the basket ..
And ... if she glances sideways with a cheeky grin ...
It might be Karla !!! :)

jellyshots
26-05-2013, 12:10 PM
How would you notice anything at woolies town hall where there are 50 punters from aus99 crowding the personal hygene section? :shout:

Eureka
26-05-2013, 12:46 PM
How would you notice anything at woolies town hall where there are 50 punters from aus99 crowding the personal hygene section? :shout:

Well think about it ...
- I think 1 girl amongst 50 punters would stand out !
- And I have this feeling ... in my ... bones :) ... that Karla IS a standout !!! :)

the wizard
26-05-2013, 12:51 PM
i wonder what my first line should be ?

Eureka
26-05-2013, 12:56 PM

Wizard: "Hi - can I help you ? I notice you hand shaking ... no need to be nervous "

Karla: "Oh hi (embarrassed smile) ... it's not shaking .. It's vibrating .. :)"

Eureka
26-05-2013, 01:03 PM

I think this is where Karla should chime in and help out .. Sei would :)

So Karla .. When Wizard walks over to you (good looking guy) .. and says "Well that little gadget looks interesting ... as do you" ... and then he smiles looking into your dark eyes ....

You say ... ??????? ....
".... "

jellyshots
26-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Your first line should be, "guys, get the f*ck out of the way. I was flirting with her first..."

karlasyd
26-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Ooh !! And if you notice a slightly coy, very cute attractive Asian background girl checking out the instructions on the back of the purple "a-muse" packet ... and then putting six in the basket ..
And ... if she glances sideways with a cheeky grin ...
It might be Karla !!! :)

:miao: I'll grab whatever they have there in the shelf!!! :miao: well, i don't think anyone would define an Asian girl, hair tied up in pony tail, no makeup, with a backpack in jumper, shorts and sneakers attractive... but the cheeky grin will always be there :shout:

Eureka
26-05-2013, 03:09 PM
:miao: I'll grab whatever they have there in the shelf!!! :miao: well, i don't think anyone would define an Asian girl, hair tied up in pony tail, no makeup, with a backpack in jumper, shorts and sneakers attractive... but the cheeky grin will always be there :shout:

Don't do that to us !!! Please !!
You just described a normal hottie out shopping ...
Now we have all got an embarrassing stirring !!!

Eureka
26-05-2013, 03:16 PM

And ... I ..(as I am sure other Bros are) ... Am a sucker for a cheeky grin ..
... Happened big time 4 weeks & 4 days ago :) :) :)

the wizard
26-05-2013, 03:54 PM
well, i don't think anyone would define an Asian girl, hair tied up in pony tail, no makeup, with a backpack in jumper, shorts and sneakers attractive...
You have got to be kidding, that would be soo hot-I'm sure you would stand out -maybe after you have perused the wonderful choc isle there.
I agree with Eureka, a cheeky grin- would just suck us in.
Of course he is talking from experience !

karlasyd
26-05-2013, 04:04 PM
'someone' is still in the good mood... enjoy the 'honeymoon' period ;)

ahhh you guys gotta be kidding me... i looked absolutely normal in my normal days... most people wont notice me when I'm in that outfit... it will be just another person who walked passed... hahaha

Eureka
26-05-2013, 04:13 PM
'someone' is still in the good mood... enjoy the 'honeymoon' period ;)

ahhh you guys gotta be kidding me... i looked absolutely normal in my normal days... most people wont notice me when I'm in that outfit... it will be just another person who walked passed... hahaha

Well if you are referring to me ... thanks ... that is the intention ... feels like floating on air:)

And you girls are crazy !!!! You all see something negative about yourselves - go figure !!
Even Elle McPherson would "see" some defect ... eyebrows or something !!!
All we see is beauty & desirable woman :)

Now we guys .. are totally different haha .. We have hundreds of faults .. and see none of them !!! :)

BTW - off track Karla ... Do you know the origin of "Honeymoon" ????

the wizard
26-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Hey Eureka why arn't you out enjoying this gorgeous day out in the sun with your "soul mate" ?

Eureka
26-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Hey Eureka why arn't you out enjoying this gorgeous day out in the sun with your "soul mate" ?

:( ... She is not in town at the moment - having a well deserved break :)
Missing her though ... and trying to distract myself on AUS99 LOL

Absence makes the heart grow fonder :!

AHLUNGOR
27-05-2013, 11:28 AM
This is what an Eureka/Sei moment is all about !!

Act 1: Duck Feather Play !

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/77a96fb96b8f6dc397886873fac7acc2c492346c_m.jpg

Eureka
27-05-2013, 11:38 AM

Act 1: Duck Feather Play !

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/77a96fb96b8f6dc397886873fac7acc2c492346c_m.jpg

- Only it was a peacock feather :)
- And she was face up / blindfolded/ pantyhose ties :)
- And the lady in questions butt ... is way more toned :) :) :)

AHLUNGOR
27-05-2013, 11:47 AM
This is what an Eureka/Sei moment is all about !

Act 2: Blind Folded Play :

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/66aefeafa883ca832c98cf0d73196e0c94605e2f_m.jpg

Eureka
27-05-2013, 11:52 AM

Act 2: Blind Folded Play :

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/66aefeafa883ca832c98cf0d73196e0c94605e2f_m.jpg

OMG !!!
You had the room at the Sheraton bugged with hidden camera !!!
That is our doubles - only difference is that girls hair is shorter & boobs not as cute :) LOL

Now you have to stop it now ..

AHLUNGOR
27-05-2013, 11:53 AM

Act 3: Dine At The Y !!

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/1a1b430159ade1a4fb62429c51d439bd4ff79b9e_m.jpg

AHLUNGOR
27-05-2013, 11:56 AM

Intermission: Time for a snack and let's check out the goodies bag from Woolies !!

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/d22af26200dea2e6b488587731fe2d74965c8727_m.jpg

or a cuppa of Earl Grey perhaps ?

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/174aacec912edec4c077cde15bf27f4468f63643_m.jpg

AHLUNGOR
27-05-2013, 12:02 PM
This is what an Eureke/Sei moment is all about !!

Act 4 : Sensual and Erotic foreplays !

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/7b7b0fafa21b9a99201ec94a32eec2732c3218ba_m.jpg

AHLUNGOR
27-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Hi brother Eureka,

I wasn't there at the Sheraton, but this young lady next door sure was listening to your every move !!

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/cfbd3aae6294a48a138c783286bfeb97ed927e65_m.jpg

AHLUNGOR
27-05-2013, 12:09 PM

Act 5 : Sei Wants More Oral Pleasure, just couldn't have enough of Eureka's....., he's too gooooood !!

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/175aa191c88cb1ad13d7e40450a320f80b745a52_m.jpg

AHLUNGOR
27-05-2013, 04:09 PM

Act 6 : Full body oil massage on Sei by Eureka !!

http://cache.sharenxs.com/thumbnails/sf/cabc/eb/ba/aj/c-/nxs-untitled.JPG

AHLUNGOR
19-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Just wondering if they are still together ??

Sei and Eureka !!

or going completely undercovers ??

Cheers

:question:

BigBoy
19-06-2013, 02:51 PM
Just wondering if they are still together ??

Sei and Eureka !!

or going completely undercovers ??

Cheers

:question:

I was wondering where is the rest of SEI's AR report? Or do I just need to get my post count up?

CunningLinguist
19-06-2013, 06:47 PM
I was wondering where is the rest of SEI's AR report? Or do I just need to get my post count up?

It's nothing to do with your post count.