PDA

View Full Version : [MOC] Brand Phenix is on Fri 21/09 to Sun 23/09!!!! Super White, Top figure & service

MyOutCall Australia
18-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Brand Phenix@MOC: http://www.myoutcall.com.au/web/photos/20120825160907.html

MOC TEAM

MyOutCall Australia
19-09-2012, 01:46 AM
Brand Phenix@MOC will be on Fri 21/09 to Sun 23/09 this week.

Welcome bookings.

MOC TEAM

Eureka
19-09-2012, 02:19 PM
QUESTIONS PLEASE MOC:

1) Is this the same "Phenix" that was at MOC for quite some time some 6 months ago? YES/ NO ?
2) She was a Brand girl before - Correct?
3) She is now $600 for 2 hours .... but before was $550 for 2hours - Correct? :-/
So she has had a 9% price increase in 6 months = 18% pa ... when CPI inflation now is around 3% pa.!!! Correct?

A Phoenix of course is a Greek mythical bird that rose from the ashes - as it contunually gets reborn / immortal (refer 2 movies "Flight of the Phoenix" where a plane is built in the desert from a crashed planes parts - GR8 film !!)

I guess this girl is named very appropriately rising/ returning again :)
Let's just hope each time this reincarnation occures the prise does not increase 18% pa - or her "tail" should really be made of Gold ... as per the myth !!!

:)

PS: Wonder if MOC will indeed provide answers to my questions above ????????

TheTiger
19-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Yeah Eureka,

I have my concerns too. 2 hours used to be $500 to $550. I just looked at the site. The MOC girls are over priced. Nothing you can't get at 5-Star, 359, Red Rose or Ginza.

I certainly wouldn't pay $600 for Million.S when the descriptions says "some GFE". Fuck me! For $600 at Ginza I can get 4 hours and TOTAL AWESOME GFE.

MyOutCall Australia
20-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Hi, Euraka and Tiger bros,

We've noticed MR D.C about you guys' enquiries. He will get back to forum helping with those.

Or any suggestion pls submit via MOC web suggention box pls.

Thanks

MOC TEAM

Eureka
21-09-2012, 10:12 AM
Hi, Euraka and Tiger bros,

We've noticed MR D.C about you guys' enquiries. He will get back to forum helping with those.

Or any suggestion pls submit via MOC web suggention box pls.

Thanks

MOC TEAM

Thanks - but I note you guys/ girls have dodged my simple questions !!!

And although I understand why you might want such views limited to your private web suggestion box :) ..... one purpose of this forum is to be transparent on feedback and comments = sharing both good and bad as long as done with respect and consideration.

You will notice I did not criticise the girl in any way - just the "price creep" that MOC (and others) are trying to slip into us customers through stealth and often bogus "branding" price manipulation technique - the same customers that MOC have no business without !

If you check my other MOC related posts I believe you will find that I attempt to be fair and equitable with both my criticisms and plaudits !

I do think however that a reasoned, fair question should be answered by a business - that is part of what being in business is all about !

Cheers

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PREVIOUS FEEDBACK / QUESTIONS

QUESTIONS PLEASE MOC:

1) Is this the same "Phenix" that was at MOC for quite some time some 6 months ago? YES/ NO ?
2) She was a Brand girl before - Correct?
3) She is now $600 for 2 hours .... but before was $550 for 2hours - Correct? :-/
So she has had a 9% price increase in 6 months = 18% pa ... when CPI inflation now is around 3% pa.!!! Correct?

A Phoenix of course is a Greek mythical bird that rose from the ashes - as it contunually gets reborn / immortal (refer 2 movies "Flight of the Phoenix" where a plane is built in the desert from a crashed planes parts - GR8 film !!)

I guess this girl is named very appropriately rising/ returning again
Let's just hope each time this reincarnation occures the prise does not increase 18% pa - or her "tail" should really be made of Gold ... as per the myth !!!

MyOutCall Australia
21-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Brand Phenix got last booking session to go on SUN 23/09.

Take the last...

MOC TEAM