PDA

View Full Version : Mary : brand new inexperienced girl

rooter
18-09-2012, 07:58 PM
I had the pleasure of initiating the latest girl from TMC last night.
Her name is Mary and she is new to this and very inexperienced.
In fact she told me she had only had sex with 1 guy ( an ex bf in japan) and that was nearly a year ago!
So I was only her 2nd ever fuck and her 1st "foreigner".
I would describe her as pretty and cute but not a glamour.
Her body is normal so if you prefer slimmer girls then you should try Lun or Migoren or NiceCo.
She is very sweet and innocent looking and as you can imagine was shy and nervous at first, but some chit chat and a few sips from a vodka cruiser soon had her relaxed.
Anyway she was horny and keen to make up for the sex she has been missing out on and she really appreciated the attention.
Now the thing about Mary is she has a super tight pussy!
I have fucked a lot of girls (WGs and non-WGs) and this girl has the smallest, tightest pussy I have ever come across.
I am not big but I could only manage to get it in up to half way and that was only with lube and a lot of effort.
So even if you are small you will feel like you are hung like a horse when you are fucking this girl.
And if you are big then please don't book this girl. She is just not built for big ones.
And the other surprising thing about Mary is she gives a great bbbj. For a girl with little experience, she is just a natural!
So if you want a JAV type or experienced girl then Mary is not for you, but if you want a cute brand new extra tight innocent looking girl then I can definitely recommend her.
And if you put in the effort you will be nicely rewarded.
Happy punting !

Max Impact
19-09-2012, 02:27 AM
Dear rooter. make the most of your temporary Trainer status while I am oveseas for I shall return with an urge for DATY, DFK and CIMWS like the world has never seen before. It sounds like Mary and I would not "fit" at the the moment anyway.

Yamada, what a crazy name for a girl- Mary?

TheTiger
19-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Ha ... if she has a baby, would you call it Jesus? Would he be the son of God? Does that make me God if I fuck Mary? .... yamada ... photo please.

yamada
19-09-2012, 04:16 PM
I had the pleasure of initiating the latest girl from TMC last night.
Her name is Mary and she is new to this and very inexperienced.
In fact she told me she had only had sex with 1 guy ( an ex bf in japan) and that was nearly a year ago!
So I was only her 2nd ever fuck and her 1st "foreigner".
I would describe her as pretty and cute but not a glamour.
Her body is normal so if you prefer slimmer girls then you should try Lun or Migoren or NiceCo.
She is very sweet and innocent looking and as you can imagine was shy and nervous at first, but some chit chat and a few sips from a vodka cruiser soon had her relaxed.
Anyway she was horny and keen to make up for the sex she has been missing out on and she really appreciated the attention.
Now the thing about Mary is she has a super tight pussy!
I have fucked a lot of girls (WGs and non-WGs) and this girl has the smallest, tightest pussy I have ever come across.
I am not big but I could only manage to get it in up to half way and that was only with lube and a lot of effort.
So even if you are small you will feel like you are hung like a horse when you are fucking this girl.
And if you are big then please don't book this girl. She is just not built for big ones.
And the other surprising thing about Mary is she gives a great bbbj. For a girl with little experience, she is just a natural!
So if you want a JAV type or experienced girl then Mary is not for you, but if you want a cute brand new extra tight innocent looking girl then I can definitely recommend her.
And if you put in the effort you will be nicely rewarded.
Happy punting !

Thanks very much for the AR of Mary sir^^

in these day. I am working 3section and I have no idea for Girls name sir.

Mary is rare stone like a same as Gold chip in side of crystal. i was image virgin Maria = MARY.

yamada
21-09-2012, 11:12 PM
i like pinky pussy mary sir^^

TheTiger
24-09-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm still waiting for the photos ....

goldengun
24-09-2012, 12:31 PM
i have been waiting for a while too.

Max Impact
24-09-2012, 04:23 PM
I dont even have a Mary photo!

TheTiger
24-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Well fuck. If Max don't have it then no one does.

I'm going to Thailand on Thursday ... I need a good root before I go. I was saving up for one of Yamada's girls, but he's gone quiet on me.

Max Impact
24-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Wow, the girl I saw today in Singapore goes back to Thailand on the 10th. If only I had her details for you Tiger. One of the best ever!

yamada
24-09-2012, 11:34 PM
1 hour 350
2hour 600

make an appointment by sms to 0421225572

yamada

TheTiger
25-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Max,

I'm flying on Thursday afternoon. Will hit BKK at about 10:00pm local time.

I've already booked a girl with BKK141 (http://www.bkk141.com/gallery.aspx)for the first night. I'll go for a midday root on Friday before trying to pick up at the cafe's etc. for the weekend. I've got 4 days on the ground in BKK ... let's see what I can do ... I'll start a separate thread.

Max Impact
25-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Half your luck, go get "em Tiger!