PDA

View Full Version : Girl info I'd love my first time to be "taken""unwillingly"

LisaLove520
19-09-2012, 12:53 PM
After several deep thoughts, it's kind of scary.... Please ignore what I am saying... Admin, I wish you could delete the whole thread completely
Thanks

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Well, sounds like this "lisa" is inviting a would be "rapist" so that she can be taken, "deflowered", raped, sexually assaulted, fucked, screwed, gang bang............ or whatever way you can described, very interesting and adventurous.

Good luck for trying,

BTW, she works in a "Law Firm" as she said in profile.............haha

or is it another reality TV looking for baits, or is it a TAFE or Uni student doing a social project.

Have fun,

Cheers

:surprise::cool2:

BigBoy
19-09-2012, 01:14 PM
I reckon its fake, maybe setting someone up for a fall... beware!

LisaLove520
19-09-2012, 01:14 PM
No show/TV baits... just curious but not daring... I am not trying to mean like that AHL... said...but just want to have a memorable first time....

Flyerr221
19-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Yeah right. An ex wants someone from the forum to rape her ?

It's a good thing that if anything happens to her that the cops can track this merkin down from his digital footprint and will swoop on him within 4 hours. We should alert Inner West Area Command so that they have the heads up.

Silver fox massage
19-09-2012, 01:26 PM
No show/TV baits... just curious but not daring... I am not trying to mean like that AHL... said...but just want to have a memorable first time....

Young girl should not try things like this

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2012, 01:37 PM

Haha This is that AHL...... speaking, now I am not even sure if you are a girl or some dude pretends to be, I guess we can just ignore you completely until you post some sexy nude photos to prove you are who you said you are...............lol

Cheers

:question:

Eureka
19-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Of course this is genuine - I am sure there are "hot" 24 yo virgins everywhere who naturally have waited (for a reason) to remain a virgin until the importance of the "event" matches her desires in life.
Totally reasonable therefore that such a girl would wish that special occasion to be one wheere she is approached by a stranger and loses her virginity (or even sex if not a virgin for that matter) in a public place/ with a stranger of unknown health status and hygiene/ for a quick root and cast her aside - Yeah that makes sense right?

Admin - delete this crap please:
- most likely another Bro timewaster with little to do other than try and generate some lively discussion around some bullshit.
- also possibly a rejected BF out to cause trouble - no make that has already broken the law by inciting others to conduct a criminal act!

Admin just throw it in the garbage where it and the author belong !!!!

wilisno
Sounds like 3Clive or Ahlungur and friends !

gdx
Is this the new series of "Just for laugh"? LOL

Pleasedonot
19-09-2012, 01:40 PM
From now all bros are going to hang around enmore park in ta morning,

to be honest, a faceless picture would help a lot too!

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Brother Eureka,

You are making a lot of sense, just wondering who deleted the photo of that girl. The 'ex-boyfriend' who registered as lisalove520??

haha

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2012, 01:42 PM
From now all bros are going to hang around enmore park in ta morning,

to be honest, a picture would help a lot too!

There was a photo attached with a Chinese girl sitting in a park bench, but it has since been removed!!

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Hi all, I am Lisa, a hot asian girl who is still a virgin - 24 y.o. - I swear it's 100% true... Honestly I am curious about sex, but not daring to have my first time with any guys 'cos I am afraid it's very painful to try it.... However, I would love to have my first time to be a very memorable one & I love it to be "taken" "unwillingly"... You know, it may look like I don't like it "unwillingly", but inside I love it - that kind of feeling... I wish someone could look for me &...................... ......... Just a brief info about myself, so you can find me... I work in Sydney city (Mon-Fri) in the building next to Cafe Delizia on Elizabeth St between Clarke Street & Nithsdale Lane......... So in the morning at 7.50am-8am, I usually left my home, very diagonally opposite Golden Barley Hotel, near Juliet Street in Marrickville.............Then walk along the street, passing the Enmore Park, and walk to Enmore Road to take a bus to the city..... .......At night, when I finish work at around 5.30pm+, (if not meeting any friends), I will walk alone to Castlereagh Street in the city to take a bus that takes me directly to Enmore Park - stopping at the bus stop next to the park maybe around 5.45pm - 6pm.........Then I usually walk alone going through the park and walking slowly back home......Hope to see any interested guy to "take" me "unwillingly"...... I got a big asian eyes, long black hair and slim asian body shape.........So it should be an easy catch for any interested guys....... Look forward to my memorable first time experience/fun.......

This dude may have plenty of time in his hands between jerking off !!

LisaLove520
19-09-2012, 01:58 PM
After several deep thoughts, it's kind of scary.... Please ignore what I am saying... Admin, I wish you could delete the whole thread completely
Thanks

TheTiger
19-09-2012, 02:04 PM

You'd better choose a memorable punter then ...

Flyerr221
19-09-2012, 02:04 PM
No I think it should be locked. Deleting it may destroy evidence.

Pleasedonot
19-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Good thinking Lung Gor

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2012, 02:12 PM
Good thinking Lung Gor

Yeah, after he deleted the photo, I thought that could be his next move..............lol

Never mind, just for a laugh,

Cheers

DrFeelGood
19-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Hahaha
Keep the posts coming Lisa, it's a slow day at work and it's keeping me entertained

Flyerr221
19-09-2012, 02:20 PM
I hope it's a gee up. After the Golden Flower incident, you can't be too careful. Penty of loonies out there.

Sydney Sin
19-09-2012, 02:45 PM
I hope his ex-girlfriend finds out what he is trying to do to her and files a Police report on him. This is scary.

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2012, 02:50 PM
I hope his ex-girlfriend finds out what he is trying to do to her and files a Police report on him. This is scary.

He was smart enough to remove that photo.................haha

Otherwise !!

Ahkungor
19-09-2012, 02:51 PM
this sounds like rape. I think if this is real, I think she wants it to be staged like caveman times where a caveman grabs her by the long hair and drags her.

this is just not right but if you know that person and he drags her to nearby Formula1 hotel in St Peters then bonks her there then eats KFC next doorfor dinner ?

or maybe borrow one of the rooms in nearby Amore?

anyone want the drumstick or 5 stars box?'

THIS IS CRAZY! and SICK

TheTiger
19-09-2012, 04:45 PM
But once you put a photo on the net, it is never gone ... never! Some of us hit PrintScrn and have saved the file.

This board is powered by vBulliten. I was once a mod on a board powered by the same engine. Deleting a photo simply moved it to a "Deleted" folder. Same with deleted messages, so that member's post and topic counts were properly maintained.

It is probably the same here. The image still exists.

Travelmate
19-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Sounds like 3Clive or Ahlungur and friends !

or TRAVELMATE. with a big DOT

cisco
19-09-2012, 06:37 PM
You can PM me then we can arranged time and how do you want me to take you unwillingly , .. But i pretty sure the more you reject me the more you want me inside you,..

phoenix555
19-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Or contact me, I have all the bondage tools and accessories we needed for the 'unwilling' part

Sydney Sin
30-09-2012, 05:55 AM
did anyone save the picture? if anyone saved the picture. please PM me with the picture. i live near where the psycho says the girl would be at. I might go up there and warn her or maybe i should sit at the bus stop yelling Lisa?? lol

cisco
30-09-2012, 06:31 AM
Then i will sit down on the bus stop on a naked way,....

AHLUNGOR
30-09-2012, 11:19 AM
did anyone save the picture? if anyone saved the picture. please PM me with the picture. i live near where the psycho says the girl would be at. I might go up there and warn her or maybe i should sit at the bus stop yelling Lisa?? lol

Dont worry about the picture, you cant see her face!

catbob
30-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Occam's razor tells me this was genuine. This is actually a pretty common fantasy, especially with women who have made an effort to stay "chaste" (google it). It doesn't mean the women is wanting or inviting sexual assault.

To the OP: there is nothing wrong with having fantasies but please be VERY careful if you seek to fulfill a fantasy such as this one; as even with a lover you know and trust very well this type of fantasy could easily turn into an unpleasant experience that is nothing like what you have dreamed about. Do not think about trying this with a partner you do not know intimately, nor one that you are not certain knows and respects you

To bros: let's be classy and lets leave this alone, whatever it is.

oinkonk
02-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Rabbitohs to win in 2014!!!