PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Sunny

Pussy HUnter
19-09-2012, 09:39 PM
C'mon bro's - has anyone seen Sunny and can give a report?

DFK Y/N
Pussy fully shaved Y/N
Overall service X/10?

Thank you in anticipation. :-)

Licker
19-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Your questions will be answered after the weekend.

If you can't wait you'll just have to TOFTT yourself. I'm doing that anyway.

Pussy HUnter
19-09-2012, 10:00 PM
TOFTT no problem. I just need to decide if give up my current favourite in the interests of scientific discovery. Hee hee.

Littlewonder
20-09-2012, 07:48 AM
Thats the trouble with have an favourite or two isnt it! Its hard to get to try a new girl and even harder if they work the same day. Just be warned the girls talk if you have a favourite she will find out if you see other girls. These days I just tell my favourite I have seen someone else it save problelms and she gets over it quicker that way.

i just say felt horny and you wernt working but dont worry I am back to see you. It also keeps them (your favourite) on there game.

bill_100
20-09-2012, 11:53 AM
Yes at times that can lead to very embarassing situations.

Pussy HUnter
25-09-2012, 07:29 PM
In the interests of research I ventured in to see Sunny.

Wow - when she walked in the room I thought all my Christmases had come at once.

Sunny is young, really tall, very cute face, and a very nice slim body.

Once disrobed I discovered very nice perky natural boobs, long nips and a very well nourished but concise map of tassie with clean lips behind. Yummy package.

Into the action and Sunny comes across as new to the biz. Very nice catbath, but maybe a bit too long and after 20 min I was hankering for some real BBBJ action. Sunny kindly obliged and it was great seeing this young cute face go to work. BBBJ was good and she was happy to do this as long as I wanted.

I tried for some DATY but Sunny didn't seem keen and the "aaarhg" noises didn't come across as enjoyment. Likewise kissing is not on the menu and 69 had her bum in the air way above my head so her pussy was out of reach. Bit of a lube junkie and tissue queen that somewhat also distracted from the experience. The suggestion of CIM also revealed more "aaargh" responses.

In summary a really cute young girl with nice body and great boobs. Also gives a great massage.

If you are into really tall, attractive, young, slim, cuties - and who isn't? Sunny is for you.

Enjoy.