PDA

View Full Version : 627 Logan Rd, Greenslopes

ooshka
11-05-2013, 01:47 PM
I know this place has been average in the past and building and fit are still the same, dark as fuck!

Anyway, Friday, I took the plunge to this shop after driving down Logan Rd and saw a pretty asian waiting to cross the lights to the IGA complex, and damn, hurt my neck. For me she looked so out of place in her figure hugging dress, a very good figure too.

Continued past to run my errands and thought shit a massage be nice. I was thinking of 11 Stoneham as I was close to it, but memories of that shop are not good and I will very desperate to go back there.

Light bulb went off reminding me of the asian back up the road and curiosity got the better of me to check out if she works at the parlour there. I don't think this shop gets too much attention due to the frackin bus stop out front.

Pulled up out the back and walk to the front door, friggin locked. Rang the door bell and did my best masculine pose waiting on Logan Rd for a massage shop door to open. I was rewarded though for my efforts though as the cute, skinny, sultry girl I saw crossing the road, pulled the curtain open and let me in.

Sorry no name, age or anything else. Go find out for yourself. I know she works Fridays and I will visit many more Fridays to come.

The massage was what I asked for, I was not there for remedial massage, a nice tease, relaxing rub and I did get it in spades. Now don't PM me what she does or doesn't do. Man the fuck up and go yourself, the girls is worth it and 400% better than the previous workers there.

All up $40/half hour massage and $50 for the HJ, normally would haggle but I still could not believe how the talent in this shop has changed. Nice HJ finished me off, much quicker than most other shops. I did not ask for nude or anything else, I leave that for longer appointments.

Biggest plus for this girl though was that if you went to touch somewhere she was not happy with, she did not rip your head off. Very nice manner and I am sure can handle any fool that will attend after a positive post, so be careful of pushing your luck, they all have their limits and tolerances.

Cleaned me up and shot me out the back door.

brownwallaby
11-05-2013, 02:06 PM
I heard the shop had changed hands. One day 2 weeks ago I was on the 174 bus and for some reasons decided to hop off to give this shop another go, having had 2 happy but average visits last year. Rang the bell, the door opened. Two milfs were inside so I pretended only wanted to know massage price and what time they'll close. Got out of the shop, sat on the wooden bench waiting for the next bus.
It was certainly not Friday

hiroo
11-05-2013, 02:22 PM
This is the highlight to me lol "Rang the door bell and did my best masculine pose waiting on Logan Rd for a massage shop door to open".

Brisguy72
11-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Coincidentally I did the same as Wallaby about 2 weeks ago.

Walked in the door unbooked to be met by 2 x absolute shockers....1 was even wearing traccky daks & Ugg boots....I had never been there before that time & to me it was dark & dodgy & smelt dirty & of sour massage oil.....YUK YUK YUK....

After I saw what was on offer i asked them who was working the next day & they said we work everyday....I backed out the door & said see you tomorrow....Never to Return....

There are much better places for me to spend my time & $$$....

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
12-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Yeh i loved that part aswel lol

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
12-05-2013, 10:45 PM
This is the highlight to me lol "Rang the door bell and did my best masculine pose waiting on Logan Rd for a massage shop door to open".

Funny shit

gpeck80
13-05-2013, 04:30 AM
if you put your thumb in your mouth and blow, it artificially and easily increases the size of your biceps.

true story :miao:

iliketoc
15-05-2013, 06:39 AM
Pulled up out the back and walk to the front door, friggin locked. Rang the door bell and did my best masculine pose waiting on Logan Rd for a massage shop door to open. I was rewarded though for my efforts though as the cute, skinny, sultry girl I saw crossing the road, pulled the curtain open and let me in.
Cleaned me up and shot me out the back door. ...... :miao::shout::shout: