PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road double with SARA and JOY!!! wow!

puntingpeter
20-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Gotta catch a flight to singapore in 3 hours so will make this quick.

Had a double with sara and joy.
Booked it in the other day since I couldn't get those photos of sara's tits out of my mind... asked for a double with whomever angie recommended.... initially it was for michelle but the bro seeing her extended for another 20mins... so agreed on joy....
All those photos on 533's website are legit so far.... and man... i wasn't disappointed with the both of them....
It was bbbj and dfk/daty tag team.... it was a little awkward at first since whenever they switched, they would spend a few seconds cleaning first.... but since there was so much eye candy and they didn't mind me playing with their pussies, i had no issues with staying hard.....

Went doggie with sara whilst dfk and fingering joy.... then mish with joy.... smashed her hard and couldnt keep from finishing on the 30min mark.... asked sara if it was ok with cim which she ok'd with a sultry smile.... man... that got me... 15secs after that, i removed the dom and exploded in her mouth...... gotta tell you fellas, that Sara is one hot chick.... my tastes might not be the same as others as I'm into the whole sultry look, feminine sexiness and all....

Both girls wanted to massage me.... complimented me on my ass being sexy lol.... then asked if i wanted a round 2....
Had to confess to em that I was no good straight after... but after a bit of encouragement from the both of em ie bbbj and dfk/catbath..... little pete was up and running.... Sara asked if I could do mish on her.... wanted me to fuck her hard like i did joy..... fuck me she's good..... anyway... couldn't finish as was out of steam....
they offered a hand job but i refused since i was so spent anyway.... had a great chat with the both of em...

quick summary....

Sara: dam nice tits, nice firm bod... nice legs... great face with a disarming sexy look.... not much of a talker due to lack of english... but i wont be talking next time anyway....
Joy: pocket rocket.... nice ass.... good talker... great smile and overall great service.....

Dont want to have to rate one over the other.... so will only say that I will be seeing the both of them at the same time again!

cheers

Puntingpeter

shyboy
20-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Great report Pete! Thanks!

Have a nice trip in Singapore, and don't forget to tell us your adventures there.

PhoBot
20-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Nice report. I havn't fucked Sara since she's been back... On top of my list!

puntingpeter
23-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Still in singapore..... this place is pretty strange... so clean and seems as though everyone obeys the law strictly.... no spitting.... no chewing gum... smokers all use the bins provided....
Checked out the famous orchard towers.... cant believe the amount of ladyboys out there.... so hard to pick as well.. brought back a girl to my hotel... had checked her over before coming back.... no dick... breasts felt real.. albeit firm... pussy was there..... felt pretty confident... then when i was in the room, she asked to take a shower by herself.... that got me REALLY sus... so walked in the shower in the middle while she was naked..... got a quick peak and all looked fine.... but still i was suspicious... so waited for her to come out, i got in the shower and when i came out, then room lights were dimmed..... that made me even more sus... so asked to see her pussy which she refused.... thats when i KNEW whe was a ladyboy... asked her to fukin leave and got pretty upset as i had asked her before we started to talk if she was a "real" girl.... had to ask all of them to be on the safe side.... didnt bother with asking for the money back as i was too busy trying to disinfect my mouth as i had kissed her throughout our conversations at the bar...... COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!!!!
Haven't tried since this first night experience.... and wont be willing to try again... i thought i had done all I could to ensure this was a girl and not one that had a FULL sex change.... when i say full... i really mean FULL... the pussy was there.... the wasteline was there... the butt was there... the breasts were so freaking real!
Will be visiting 533 or ginza as soon as i get back so i dont feel so dirty anymore...

p2yn
23-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Hi there. I suggest you go to the Ipamema Bar at Orchard Towers. It is on the right as you go up the first set of escalators. No ladyboys there - I understand they are confined to the upper levels or are the ones of the footpath out the front. I also understand that a lot of housemaids to go Ipanema on Sunday afternoons for a few extra dollars. So you might be lucky. But watch out for the telltale big hands and Adams apples. I have met some beautiful girls there so don't give up.

puntingpeter
23-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the info.... dont know if I would want to risk it again..... i will definitely watch out for the hands and adams apple.... but seriously.... hands are a bit hard as this one also had very slender fingers... although were a tad longer than what i would normally find on a girl....didn't check the apple though.... will put that on my mental list...
will let you know if i go tonight....