PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast massage

hornyfriend
11-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Hi fellow punters. I haven't been on for a while but I felt compelled to share...
I have been trying to find a good erotic massage followed by a HJ down here. So far 2 duds in a row.

Both wanted to do HJ upfront...hardly an erotic massage! Once it over it's over.
Beware Nerang Asian - Near Aldi car park(you'll know if you ask where to go...don't go) She says she is 25 but looks more like 35 with a hangover and unfit bod. $70 not well spent.

Beware Asian Helensvale (advertises in CM number ends 611). I contacted her she sent me some hot pick (not her). She agreed 1/2hr $70. Got there she got all huffy and wanted 1/2 $120FS. I said no...only erotic massage and HJ like we discussed on the phone. She also wanted HJ upfront...WTF. How erotic can it be if it is allover in 5 minutes. I said no thanks...and she abused me calling me all sorts of F words. Lovely girl...not. To be clear I am not rude and always act very gentlemenly to these ladies.

Buyer beware is all I can say. Gold Coast is not looking good so far.

Hank79
11-05-2013, 10:09 PM
Why only blow job......full service better......if you book girl get full service.....more pleasure

gpeck80
12-05-2013, 07:19 PM
h as in hand not head

brownwallaby
12-05-2013, 08:59 PM
h as in hand not head
when your little brother takes over you can't really tell which H that is ....

monkia
13-05-2013, 05:48 PM
thx for the info
i always wanna try that one out
tho it would be a good idea to try it when i head down to gc for a day trip
but not anymore ha