PDA

View Full Version : How many women have you slept with?

ethicks
21-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Hey bros, do any of you keep count? WL's and non WL's? I ask because I was trying to figure it out and I can't remember lol

wilisno
21-03-2012, 08:28 AM
Hey bros, do any of you keep count? WL's and non WL's? I ask because I was trying to figure it out and I can't remember lol

Haha, how many times have you started this thread ? Doing a study on the subject ?

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Haha, works like clockworks, every few monhs a thread like this will pop up, i think we really should migrate all the old threads over here!

To answer your question , i cant remember either!! And there were not too many as majority of my punts were at massage shops, if you asked me how many ladies i have had sex with outside of punting then i can probably sit down and count.....haha

Last time this topic came up, one brother said he had done over 1,000 girls and he later gave us a huge number about a small hotel owner in Thailand, cant remember exactly what that was but its big, any brother remember that, on my iphone at the moment so cant search....haha

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2012, 11:00 AM
OK, now I remembered, it was brother korea_boy:

Quoted from korea_boy
Yeah sorry about the miscommunication, when I say slept I meant had sex with LOL. Nah my number is quite low compared to others. I travel to asia quite a bit and normally stay a couple of months, which is why I can't keep a steady relationship. Anyways, when I got there I normally have sex with two or three women a day and that's just a normal day. The way I do it is I have one in the morning and have maybe one or two during the day and then I have one that I take home but make her leave so I can sleep, scary sleeping with a stranger to me probably because I watch too many movie where the guy gets his pee wee chopped off. So that's easily 3 women a day times maybe 4-5 times a week = 15 women per week on average. Now times that by around 12 weeks and you have 180 women. I've had about 6 trips to asia in my life time so far. When I put it this way you can see how I came up with the just under 1000 mark. Asia is like wonderland for grown ups where the food is cheap and so are the women. I met this one guy in Vietnam and he runs a small hotel in Saigon, he claims his number is 40,000 different women and I don't doubt him for one second.

And the below is my response to the claim of 40,000 women:

AHLUNGOR Friday, February 17, 2012, 9:36am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I met this one guy in Vietnam and he runs a small hotel in Saigon, he claims his number is 40,000 different women and I don't doubt him for one second.

I guess it's OK you don't doubt your 40,000 hotel friend, but sorry again, I'm just a numbers man, so let's take a closer look:

40,000 women over a sexually active life of say 40 years = 1,000 women a year (that's your number.....haha) divided by 365 days = 2.74 women a day. Numbers look alright but can you do this every single day of the year and do that 40 years straight!! And that's only ever had ONE SHOT per woman............WTF!!

But he at least has 1 loyal fan in you.

There is another way of counting which might make his claim more realistic:

Every time he fucks, he has 5 different women in his bed (and no need to change condom between pussies), then he has one big orgy (and in that, may be 1 shot may be 2 or 3)and that would be counted as 5 women, he took the next day off, had a rest, and line up another 5 different women on the following day. So this way, he could fuck 10 women in 4 days and that could added up to 912.5 different women in one year.

Yeap, in that case, he could have fucked 40,000 different women in 40 years if he could keep IT UP.

Just a mathematically way to look at that 40,000 different women claims, sorry if I bored you guys.

Cheers.

So after the claims from a newbie of having fucked 1,000 women and 40,000 women from an old timer (as told by the newbie), are you still interested in asking this same question, or perhaps you can take a look at the link of that thread, because whoever is gonna reply to your thread here would probably be the same brothers who had replied last time, may be I can save everyone the trouble.............LOL

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-22489/

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Haha, how many times have you started this thread ? Doing a study on the subject ?

haha brother Wil,

As usual, you just beat me to the punch again..........LOL

Well, here's another subject item we both agree..........again.

Cheers

HookedonHookerz
21-03-2012, 11:49 AM
i prefer not to count or keep track. It gets scary at how many you have slept with and how much you have spent doing it. Ignorance is bliss....

Travelmate
21-03-2012, 11:55 AM
I cannot see the relationship of how many you have slept and how much you spent..
I am sure this is a linear curve in real life, unless you are the WL yourself or the shop owner.

PhoBot
21-03-2012, 12:03 PM
I'd say about 50 non WL. WL, nfi, 200?

Niceman 123
21-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Is it important to know how many women you have slept with ? What's the point of counting it ?

Littlewonder
21-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Well bros some things are better kept to ones self. I have it all tabled the scary part is when you see how much money you have spent.

punther
21-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Is it important to know how many women you have slept with ? What's the point of counting it ?

For 'personal pride' I guess, LOL

Littlewonder
21-03-2012, 02:38 PM
For 'personal pride' I guess, LOL

I dont see why one would be proud of it anyone can sleep with anyone if they are prepared to pay for it.

woraix
21-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Does it matter?

This reminds me the rising trend for girls having sex with men, keeping a record and sharing their achievement with friends.

ethicks
21-03-2012, 05:46 PM
its my first one wilisno! :P
pretty sure this my first time asking :P

i was just wondering when does it get to the point where you dont care about sleeping with normal women and just go for WL's because its easier

Littlewonder
21-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Well working ladies are a lot less trouble most of the time you know your going to get laid, if your experienced you know your not going to have a bad punt so your almost certain to have a great time. Usually the service is better than with non working ladies.

dwn4it
21-03-2012, 06:54 PM
non-wl - probably around 15 :surprise:

wl - over 200 at least :shout::shout::shout::shout:

how payment for sex outweights the other.

Conclusion: I don't want the headache at the end of the day of a girl bitching and carrying on, keeping tabs on you or just having to respond to her on idiotic things.

ethicks
21-03-2012, 08:25 PM
^^ what he said

GWEILO
21-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Greetings brothers, been introduced to this forum by a friend and just wanted to mention a hello to all. Sounds very much like a much asked question in many other forums not just sex forums. My number is between 100 to 200 but to be honest I lost count so who knows and to be honest who cares. It's quality not quantity brothers so big numbers like 1000 to 40,000 seems realistic if your from other parts of the world like Asia but in Australia it's all about the quality not the quantity. I would happily see my favourite ML like Ada who used to work at Newtown but has now left over some stuck up Korean giving me the best bbbj any day.

wilisno
21-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Greetings brothers, been introduced to this forum by a friend and just wanted to mention a hello to all. Sounds very much like a much asked question in many other forums not just sex forums. My number is between 100 to 200 but to be honest I lost count so who knows and to be honest who cares. It's quality not quantity brothers so big numbers like 1000 to 40,000 seems realistic if your from other parts of the world like Asia but in Australia it's all about the quality not the quantity. I would happily see my favourite ML like Ada who used to work at Newtown but has now left over some stuck up Korean giving me the best bbbj any day.

Welcome to the forum, bro ! And good comment !

wilisno
22-03-2012, 12:21 AM
How many women? Um zero for me lol

That's a surprise ! ;) Not even acting ? ;) ;) ;)

ethicks
22-03-2012, 12:41 AM
lol umm forgot there were ppl that swing the other way on this forum :P

IExperiment
22-03-2012, 12:59 AM
How many women? Um zero for me lol

Well I can set you up with a real good one Missy :) a real Hottie :)

Littlewonder
22-03-2012, 07:47 AM
No women for me. I just love men :) Don't get me wrong I can appreciate an attractive woman, But that is as far as I have gone :)

Well Missy a gentleman never asks a woman how many men she has slept with so I will remain a gentleman and not ask you.

bestofmyworld
22-03-2012, 02:46 PM
12. had 7 in the last 2 weeks including a 3some. I'm addicted though and planning to go 7 times next fortnight, i also enjoy the thrill of trying an unknown girl so watch this number skyrocket. Lol

AHLUNGOR
22-03-2012, 02:55 PM
12. had 7 in the last 2 weeks including a 3some. I'm addicted though and planning to go 7 times next fortnight, i also enjoy the thrill of trying an unknown girl so watch this number skyrocket. Lol

Good on you brother, do as many girls as you physically and financially can, but NO MORE BBFS please!!

You notice that your other thread has been locked??

Cheers

Littlewonder
24-03-2012, 07:10 AM
Maybe a double with Amy and Missy would solve your zero score Missy and be fun at the same time.