PDA

View Full Version : General talk sweet girl

ronhayes
20-09-2012, 05:33 PM
does anyone know why Sweet girls website is closed -ave I missed something I have been out of the country for a while??

Sergaent Brody
20-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Consider yourself lucky that you missed them

TheTiger
20-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Sweetgirl and pinkghetto were the same group. They shut down earlier this week.

DeepImpact
20-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Sweetgirl and pinkghetto were the same group. They shut down earlier this week.

How do you know that Pinkghettos has closed? The other one will no doubt open up under a different name before long as I am sure we will all here about a 'new' agency in the next month or so.

cassius
20-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Pinkghettos has not been answering messages. I think that is right.

But if Pinkghettos and Sweetgirl were the same, then what does that mean about the connections people have been spotting between MOC and Pinkghettos, like someone said MOC sent Lorax across to Pinkghettosl last week when Pamela cancelled her bookings?

TheTiger
21-09-2012, 08:57 AM
How do you know that Pinkghettos has closed? The other one will no doubt open up under a different name before long as I am sure we will all here about a 'new' agency in the next month or so.

If you had read other threads, or checked the website you wouldn't have posted that comment.

DeepImpact
21-09-2012, 07:01 PM
If you had read other threads, or checked the website you wouldn't have posted that comment.

Maybe, and I did. The pinkghetto site is still up though. There are comments all the time about agencies not answering calls or message so it's hard to know what is a safe conclusion to come to. I thought Pinkghettos were a very friendly agent actually when compared to some of the others.

MyOutCall Australia
21-09-2012, 10:57 PM
We will keep giving PKS MGT essentia support for further...

TheTiger
24-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Yes, pinkghettos is up ... but myoutcall is down ... WTF ... I was gonna make a booking too !!!