PDA

View Full Version : 200/1 Katherine Street Chatswood

altgourami
21-09-2012, 11:17 AM
I've been having fun about the trials and tribulations of this long standing shop in the face of Susan (221) and Suki (218).

Susan is on holidays but does have some good girls on - Yuli is a Sz 4 shaved girl working Tues/Wed and taller Korean style Chinese girl Angela also working Tues/Wed. Incidentally, Angela works FS Thurs in North Sydney so if you want to pound a RNT girl... try 4/229 Miller Street.

Suki has been having trouble with immigration and council. 218 was the shop raided by police a few weeks back. She took up 200 but had to bail on that shop because of the police.

As I was walking through the building to visit 221 yesterday I saw people moving stuff out of 200. I stopped and asked if they were open and they said opening Friday, 21 Sept for Thai style relaxing massage. I used to see Natalie Chinese MILF in this shop and it was a nice clean shop with better rooms and tables. And a hot clean shower which is a bonus in Chatswood.

221/1 Katherine Street Chatswood RNT (02) 9411 8558 - no shower, some cute girls

4/229 Miller Street North Sydney RNT & FS 0425 355 586 - shared shower, two rooms, generally older girls

218/1 Katherine Street Chatswood RNT & FS 0430 886 837 and 0430 886 852 - no shower, young girls (some very young), many do FS for regulars, recent police trouble

NEW 200/1 Katherine Street Chatswood RNT (02) 9412 1987 (old shop number still works) - shared shower, new Thai style massage... the new Pure Massage?

I think having a hot shower after a good massage by someone who knows what they're doing is just the ticket so if I manage to do to this shop today I'll post an After Report.

altgourami
21-09-2012, 03:20 PM
OK, just came back from recce.

Thai style massage. $60/30, $90/45, $120/60 mins.

I stayed for 30 minutes.

Now, I am a hopeless fan of Thai style massage and I’ve been slumming it with Chinese massage around Chatswood for some time. While many Chinese cuties do FS if you’re a regular, Thai shops tend to stick to house rules. This shop’s house rules, apparently, are sexy massage with NO SEX. I guess if you want a massage with FS go visit Suki at 218 or Archer Street.

Saw Michele, 5’ something cutie from Southern Thailand. Delightful smile, full A cups and smooth skin. Massage was outstanding. B2B was even better. $60 for 30 minutes full B2B is ridiculously cheap compared to the $40 + $50 (with no touching) in the Chinese shops.

The hot shower did not disappoint at the end helping me leave relaxed, happy and refreshed. And not smelling like I’d just had a massage.

I will be back..

Travelmate
21-09-2012, 04:10 PM

I stayed for 30 minutes.

Now, I am a hopeless fan of Thai style massage and I’ve been slumming it with Chinese massage around Chatswood for some time. While many Chinese cuties do FS if you’re a regular, Thai shops tend to stick to house rules. This shop’s house rules, apparently, are sexy massage with NO SEX. I guess if you want a massage with FS go visit Suki at 218 or Archer Street.

Saw Michele, 5’ something cutie from Southern Thailand. Delightful smile, full A cups and smooth skin. Massage was outstanding. B2B was even better. $60 for 30 minutes full B2B is ridiculously cheap compared to the $40 + $50 (with no touching) in the Chinese shops.

The hot shower did not disappoint at the end helping me leave relaxed, happy and refreshed. And not smelling like I’d just had a massage.

I will be back..

nice....
it may pay a visit soon ...
and I should start saving up some ....... ... hahaha

formula44
24-09-2012, 10:18 AM
Do they provide happy ending ?

And yes, I missed Natalie too, she did the best massage in chatswood. Only if I can find a replacement for real good massage :surprise:

AHLUNGOR
24-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Do they provide happy ending ?

And yes, I missed Natalie too, she did the best massage in chatswood. Only if I can find a replacement for real good massage :surprise:

There are plenty of great masseurs in Sydney at the moment!!

@Snow Lotus: Shelly, Anna, Joey, Vicky

@55 George, Coco, Anna

@Silver Fox, Lisa

@501, Cici

@288/447, Yuki

No more sore body after your session,

Cheers

OldPing
24-09-2012, 11:20 AM

I stayed for 30 minutes.

I will be back..
Where is this Thai place? I love A cup. Please give me address and phone. Thanks

OldPing
24-09-2012, 11:28 AM
There are plenty of great masseurs in Sydney at the moment!!

@Snow Lotus: Shelly, Anna, Joey, Vicky

@55 George, Coco, Anna

@Silver Fox, Lisa

@501, Cici

@288/447, Yuki

No more sore body after your session,

Cheers
Bro Ahlungor, age/size/skill of Anna and Shelley of 741 please. I have sample Joey and Vicky. Both are hot. Still not able to touch Vicky breast yet after 6 months. Waist and bum yes. Massage wonderful. Do u have any luck?

aussiegaigin
24-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Where is this Thai place? I love A cup. Please give me address and phone. Thanks

Look at top of the thread ??

Travelmate
24-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Bro Ahlungor, age/size/skill of Anna and Shelley of 741 please. I have sample Joey and Vicky. Both are hot. Still not able to touch Vicky breast yet after 6 months. Waist and bum yes. Massage wonderful. Do u have any luck?
Haha. I do not think there will be a direct answer .....

AHLUNGOR
24-09-2012, 01:03 PM

Brother OldPing,

This is a Snow Lotus question, should be discussed in the Snow Lotus' thread !!

Cheers

:smile:

formula44
25-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Chatswood has many rnt places but most if not all of them are not worth mentioned. The quality are generaly so so :burn::burn::burn:
A while a go there was one japanese Hiromi at 12 Thomas was my fav, but limited to rnt and hj only, no bj no fs.

Travelmate
25-09-2012, 11:51 AM
That reminds me of a couple of my favourite ML who are exactly like that...
No extras except for nude HJ and a beautiful GFE...
Oh well, thats punting, every ML has different levels of service they are comfortable with...

fully agree!

powermail93
03-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Look at top of the thread ??

Three shops at top of the thread. Which one???

formula44
05-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Three shops at top of the thread. Which one???

Thai shop 200/1 Kat st. They do wax as well, pretty good while waxing you can get one of the ML massage and tease you to relax and do not feel soo painful. They can also make you happy too ! :sweat:

Chinese shop 218 and 221 mostly mainland chinese ML.

altgourami
05-10-2012, 11:33 AM
I am going to get a wax today. It's such a nice sunny day; perfect for B2B by a sweet Thai girl.

It'll be my first wax. Ever!

formula44
05-10-2012, 02:43 PM
It'll be my first wax. Ever!

God bless you !! :spook::spook:

jimmyk
16-11-2012, 08:59 PM
a bit on the late side, but how did the wax go?

jellyshots
17-11-2012, 07:17 AM
I've had mixed experiences with this shop. One was with a really sweet, funny Thai ML. She was so happy and chatty that my 1 hour flew by. Had a great time. The last time was more bittersweet. Firstly, there was only an older ML working and she did a really nice massage. Unfortunately, when it came to part 2, she was really rough, wouldn't let me even touch her tits and basically couldn't get me over the line. So, YMMV with this shop.

altgourami
18-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Oh sorry, didn't I post the waxing experience somewhere?

I am white but not too hairy. The wax has lasted about 6 weeks. I'll get it done again soon. Feel fresh, clean, not too painful at all. Unlike others I did not find the wax at all sexually arousing. I was told that some guys get a little out of control and want the waxer to suck. She doesn't. Other MLs can help you relax after the wax. Or before.

Good shower in 200/1 and professional qualified massage. Not the place to go for super extras unless you want to find a regular. Then it's not a job, it's more of a favour. Anyways, recommended. Thai personal waxing. The girls are little more flirty than the Chinese shop in the same suburb. Go I love Thai girls. A+++

altgourami
18-11-2012, 11:30 AM
I forgot to add that I saw Jane yesterday for 60 minutes B2B $120

THis shop is for massage not for trying to get a ML to blow or fuck you.

Jane is an average Thai girl but her massage is definitely professional and works out all the knots and stiffness. Much better than the silly Chinese girls in the same building pretending to do massage but hoping you just tp then $100 for DATY or FS - dont waste your time lookig for massage elswhere in Chastswood.

Turned over and continued the wonderful stomache massage down to xiao altgourami, effective HJ, hot towel and relaxing head masaage at the end.

Weekends you'll have to buzz the suite 2-0-0-Bell (not that hard, is it). Remember the entrance is on Thomas St across the road from 12 Thomas St massage, inside the glass doors on the right hand side of the hair salon.

Jus thing: Saturday afternoon. Thai masaage, Professional HJ. Long hot shower. Then hair cut outside. Then off to use the sauna and pool back inside the building (the massage shop will let you in and let you shower afterwards).

I would recommend calling and booking first. Mint hates walk-ins. If you're stuck for parking call and ask for directions to use the free parking inside the building. It's all good here. :-)

Hard to beat this service! Like Babylon but no k-girl attitude and cheaper.

jimmyk
18-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Awesome altgourami!

I also went yesterday for a waxing, it was supurb, here I'll post my review

Person's Name : Unknown (Lady at reception)

Establishment : Tiandi

Date of Visit : Saturday 17/11/2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 200/1 Katherine Street Chatswood http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/chatswood-west/massages/thai-style-relaxing-full-body-massage-chatswood/1007128274

Hours of Business : 10 - 6

Rates : $50-$60 for brazillian

Size/shape : n/a - she was pregnate

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai I believe

Services Provided : Professional Waxing

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

In chatswood for a while and decided to get waxed, the last time I got waxed was prolly 2-3 months ago and the delightful Yumi for Smiling angels gave me such a wonderful job last time I really wanted to head down to 24 Oscar street.
However when I was at Smiling angels around 1pm, the door was locked and I knew it would be a while as you need to book for this fantastic service at least a day head. A quick jump on the phone and I remember that there was a place near the station that offered Waxing at a similar rate, and decided to try my luck there.
Headed down on the other side of the station, and it was not hard to find. It is situated behind victoria ave in thomas street, so very secluded and quiet, next to a hairdresser in a lobby. As I was walking down the side street, I passed a place called Pretty Baby Massage, and noted it down in my head to prolly mosey on over once the waxing was done.
So I head in in, and I am welcomed by a nice enough looking lady, who looks to near giving birth (maybe not that far off) and start enquiring about the services (for waxing).
She shows me the menu type folder and I look straight to Brazillian and see its $60, not a bad price and she states it includes front and back area, sounds promising!
So off we go to the room, I have to say that this place is pretty well kept, clean and yet homely.
On to the table, looks very similar to many massage tables, but the WL (Waxing lady :smile: ) has put a long sheet of paper underneath so that any hair that she trims won't be difficult to clean later on.
I was then asked to strip bare, I wished I could have left my shirt on, only coz it was a bit chilly, but I was happy to follow orders.
I have to say, the preparation to the waxing was excellent here, as she trimmed the area then rubbed in talcum powder and this was all done with gloves on, very good.
She then started the waxing process, now it is only my third time getting a wax and I have to say that this was the most painful out of all the times. As this time the waxer waxed a larger area, rather that Yumi over at oscar street would wax small parts at a time while giving your little mate some attention.
Don't get me wrong, this was still a wonderful service, but more on the professional side than oscar street if that makes any sense at all. All the while waxing and tweesing any stray hairs at the same time, excellent service.
Once the front was done she asked me to turn around face down and got to wax my butt. Great wax behind, very smooth and prefessional.
The one thing that makes this place a better option than ocsar street was that after the ordeal, I was offered a shower, and took it, it was a wonderful end to some may believe a stressful state of mind and body.
Overall, a really great service, some niggles here and there but if Yumi is busy over in ocsar street, I reccommend this joint for your waxing service needs.
Next time I will try the Massage option as the service for waxing was above par!

Travelmate
19-11-2012, 02:50 AM
WAXING???

Any Bonus HJ???

haha

altgourami
19-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Shop appeared closed this morning. No answer on the phone. Then I bumped into Mint (the pregnant, waxing receptionist) near the station. She is such a happy soul. Girl will start late afternoon (I think it's the chatty short haired one I like, too). Mint was pissed off that all-day girl called in sick.

Travelmate
19-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Because morning is very quite some times

jimmyk
19-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Wonderful place, highly reccomended for all needs waxing, i will need to be back to test the massage side