PDA

View Full Version : Other Monica and Vicky snow lotus 741 george Street

wallyhead
11-05-2013, 07:30 PM
This is my first post. I visited snow lotus for the first time yesterday, I saw Bella. very beautiful girl with long hair and a beautiful face and smile. booked an hour massage with Bella. About 1/2 hour into the massage Vicky knocks on the door and enters to see how things are going. Vicky is a very cute outgoing girl who owns the shop. She is terrific. She gave a few pointers to Bella and I must say Vicky's skill is out of this world. Vicky stayed for about 15 minutes then left Bella and I to continue. I was having such I good time that I extended another half hour. Once we finished I said goodbye to Bella and then Vicky. Today: feeling a little toey today and intrigued by Vicky's unique style of management I visited 741 again this afternoon. I had a massage with a young attractive girl and I think her name was Monica. Vicky made sure my needs were attended to. She is a great hostess and I'd say probably the best in Sydney. The massage was fantastic. Ironed out all those knots. The finishing part left me a very happy man. Had a good chat with Vicky before I left and I must say what a lovely and intelligent woman. I will be back later this week.

That1
11-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Wallyhead, thanks for posting, nice AR. 2 good punts, you're on a roll. Ha.

wallyhead
11-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Thanks that 1. You don't know the half of it. LOL. I will be sharing my experiences of recent over the next week.

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Sounds all too familiar, Vicky has done it again as usual

Won't expect anything else !

Cheers

That1
12-05-2013, 11:04 PM
Thanks that 1. You don't know the half of it. LOL. I will be sharing my experiences of recent over the next week.

I look forward to reading more of your experiences.

AHLUNGOR
13-05-2013, 11:10 AM
This is my first post..................Vicky made sure my needs were attended to. She is a great hostess and I'd say probably the best in Sydney. The massage was fantastic. Ironed out all those knots. The finishing part left me a very happy man. Had a good chat with Vicky before I left and I must say what a lovely and intelligent woman. I will be back later this week.

Everybody loves Vicky !!

Cheers