PDA

View Full Version : Caringbah No.1 Christina service that wasnt

big sav
11-05-2013, 07:37 PM
As a middle aged male who knows what he wants and desires I journeyed over to caringbah No 1 this afternoon as I have previously had good experiences here with the likes of Yomi, nancy and the more experienced ladies. I was introduced to all the girls and selected Christina a shapely blond girl who promised good extra services when introduced. From there the encounter went down hill, while showering alone christina turned on an egg timer and insisted on providing a massage first, after the massage i was provided a cbj while the cbj was being carried out i tried to touch or convince christina to allow me perform daty both of which were met with an evil look and told NO. After 3-4 minutes of cbj christina laid down and told me to get on top. After 3-4 minutes of missionary christina was constantly asking you come yet as I had not as yet come she pulled her leg up under her making it very uncomfortable. After coming, into the shower and out the door in 50 minutes a big disappointment, I think christina needs to understand middle aged males dont just put it in and pump like young blokes for a short time, we do take our time and enjoy the experiences of young women.

mannykay
12-05-2013, 02:31 AM
What the fuck?

False promise? Check
Egg Timer? Check
Insists on massage? Check
No touching? Check
Pressure to cum fast? Check

Fuck that bro. That sounds like the session from hell. Worst. Session. Ever.

My sympathies.

I will steer clear from Christina. Cheers.

horny4asian
13-05-2013, 03:35 PM
I'm guessing Christina was Caucasian (not just a dyed blonde??), so her service fetched a premium price?

Lucy the owner keeps up to date with the reports so she will see this and try to make sure it doesn't happen again or she won't last long. She knows good reports are what sells the shops services.

Her description, a blonde shapely girl who offers extra services sounds perfect for me, but not sure I'd spend my money to find out if she has changed!

Better luck next time but don't give up, try Lisa or Yomi. Especially Lisa!

big sav
13-05-2013, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=horny4asian;327412]I'm guessing Christina was Caucasian (not just a dyed blonde??), so her service fetched a premium price?

Unfortunately Christina is a bottle dyed asian lady. Which is a tad disappointing as I have found most asian girls/ladies are very attentive to there customers needs and feelings.

mannykay
14-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Better luck next time but don't give up, try Lisa or Yomi. Especially Lisa!

Yomi is gone dude. :(

Fisher
14-05-2013, 10:53 AM
I thin lisa has departed aswell

mannykay
15-05-2013, 05:11 PM
I thin lisa has departed aswell

I hope that's a sick joke. Are you sure?