View Full Version : Complaint Blacktown 40 The Good the Bad and the Ugly

asnlvr
11-05-2013, 08:30 PM
THe Good
Nako, if you have had the pleasure of seeing her you know what I mean
The Bad
Arse hole Jack lying to me, telling me that she was available
The Ugly
The granny arse hole Jack sent to the room because Nako wasn't working last night.

I know that a positive post on this forum bring a huge rush of customers to the girl or shop involved.
Now look at the posts left for Blacktown 40, mostly negative,
Does the owner not understand how many customers he is loosing, and yet nothing changes.
I have spent thousands as a customer of this shop but thats it, this has happened too often, Never going to this shit hole again.
Last night I walked out, drove to Granville, there are at least 6 brothels within walking distance. Went to 26 George, showed a line up, at least 3 girls amazing, young skinny and beautiful, same price as grannies at Blacktown. No hassles
Thanks Jack!!!!!!!!

Sextus
11-05-2013, 10:46 PM
Maybe Blacktown 40 need to make their marketing more descriptive! They've got a ready made trailer already! :shout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13EUXqIwDkQ

notorious123
12-05-2013, 12:54 AM
Girls are amazing, service great, receptionist is terrible, ruins the whole experience

AHLUNGOR
12-05-2013, 02:25 AM
Personally, I think the amount of customers generated by the forum is not very big for this shop, may be due to its location, there are some but not many.

And the two Blacktown shops are doing good business I guess as there are not much competitions around but a huge population base.

So for the convenient, the punters out that way will always go regardless of how bad the services are - especially from the receptionist.

But then we don't know if Jack is the owner or the partner or the relatives, so forget about making noise, this is going no where.

But you are welcome to share and at least let it all out

Cheers

fatpork
12-05-2013, 06:20 AM
there is always other option in this world :D dont stick to 1 shop if you are sick of it
i mean i personally would not feel good in a punt if i had a receptionist that treat me badly eventhough the girl is good
the feeling to have to go through the receptionist before seeing the girl is already bad so yea...

asnlvr
12-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Not only did he tell me that she was at No40 but then said, 1-she went home early, 2- the boss made a mistake about her shift and finally admitted that she was actually at their other shop No8. Idiot (me) drives to No8, she is not there or meant to be there. My punting time is limited so I can't afford to waste it.
They do occasionally have some decent ladies there but unless you are the lucky punter that get one sent to you, how would you know.
I know you can ask to see other ladies but the reaction you get is as if you just shit on their carpet and it ALWAYS causes stress.
I agree that the shops are busy at times and they will continue to be for a number of reasons, however if a customer walks because of the receptionist not only does the owner loose money but so do the girls.
Blacktow has at least four other options - One in Forge st, Flushcombe rd and Arndell pk and for the brave brothers who have a few gold coins in their pockets, street hookers off the Great Western Hwy.

Oneonone
12-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Just do a search on these two shops on here and you will find out why they don't do very well on this forum. There are so many complaints mostly about the bad practice of the shop management say girls are in and available when in fact they are not even working that day.

Booster
13-05-2013, 05:33 AM
There are so many complaints mostly about the bad practice of the shop management say girls are in and available when in fact they are not even working that day.
Yep, been there done that.

Me: "Hey is so and so available?"
BL: "Yeah just come on in!"
Me: "DO I need to book her or anything? I'll be there in an hour"
BL: "No, just come in".

Rock up, and he says that she's been booked out for the next two hours.... WTF???

BL: "Here's another nice girl who'll give you great service"
Translation: "Here's one of the ladies, that I'll just foist on you and hope that you'll choose her.
She has shit service, but I'll take your money and not tell you that.
Also noticed how I've turned down the lights, so you can't really see her features, like how old she is and her body figure"

Me: "No thank you I'll go somewhere else."
Translation: FUCK YOU

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 08:40 PM
There are so many shops like this. Probably better if some shops just say up front that they don't do bookings.