PDA

View Full Version : Chequers soapy massage

jj12345
21-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Hi Bros,

Always wanna try this soapy massage... is it worth trying at chequers and who would you recommend me?

Travelmate
21-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Hi ,
This is old topic.

Both Travelmate (myself) and Ahlungor has After report already

altgourami
22-09-2012, 09:05 AM
No. It is not worth trying Chequers. Never, ever.

AHLUNGOR
22-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Hi Bros,

Always wanna try this soapy massage... is it worth trying at chequers and who would you recommend me?

Hi brother JJ,

Saw this yesterday but can't help you until I got to my PC, here was my old post on that, hope this help:

Soapy Massage at Chequers (repost)
Hi All Brothers,

As promised, I have visited Chequers on Goulburn Street this afternoon and tried the Special King's Massage:

Walked in, no booking, talk to the receptionist and ask for the special King's Massage, another female keeper with the clipboard came out to greet, I ask her can I meet the Korean girls who are available, the keeper takes me to a standard massage room (the one with just the one massage table - usually for the Chinese massage only) and three girls are shown to me:

No. 99 wearing a red body hugging dress, medium built, smallish tits, average looking, past

No. 71 wearing a bikini bra top, long wrap around see through dress - big white breast - at least 36 E Cup, she's the one, easy pick, she is quite tall too, with high heels on she is nearly my height (5' 11"), long hair, above average looking, very fuckable.

No. 95 also wearing a bikini top, long wrap arounf see through dress - not as big as 71 but at least a 34 B to C Cup and I could easily have picked her if 71 wasn't there. In fact 95 is cuter and prettier than 71.

So follow the keeper back to reception, paid the $189.00 take a locker key and into the change room. Now normally, once you are in the locker room you will be stripped naked, the locker attendant will hand a towel to you and you will take a shower in the pool area. After shower, there's another area where you will dry yourself and changed into the two pieces pyjama/short and slipper then into TV Room/Resting area.

But since the King's Special include the ML washing you, so no need to take shower, just change straight into the pyjama/short and then walk into to TV room, the keeper offers a drink, no fresh juices like water melon (for this, the Babylon is better and also, the TV room in Babylon is about 5 times the size of this room.) So I took an OJ. Then the keeper took me into the special King's room. See attached photos. The price for the King's special is on a separate display behind the regular price list.

Well, you can see the facilities of the room from the photos so more decriptions. 71 walked in and says shower first please. I took the cue and stripped naked and stand next to the shower, she then got naked herself, lovely body: 36-23-34 I guess, just a tiny bit of baby fat, flat tummy, nicely trimmed map of tassie - for body slide and soapy massage, the ML must have some hair, it would be a lot less fun if she was totally shaven or Brazilian only. Have my usual pre shower bear hug, very good feel on this young girl's body, I didn't ask how old she is, I guess early 20's.

The shower was nice and enjoyable, a bit disappointed she didn't use the litter red chair. may be next time. This part is basically the same as the Korean bathhouse in 35 Foster Street (the one connected to no. 1). But here 71 washed me really thoroughly where in 35 the girl seems to be rush through it.

Then 71 set up the air mattress on the floor, rinse the mattress a bit before asking me to lay face down.

She then mixed some stuff in a bag (kind of a thermo bag with silver cover) some kind of soap or lotion – may be just those widely used by Korean massage place. She poured the lotion on to my back then started the body slide. It was very nice, very slippery and soapy – now I have not had this feeling since China and Macau. This is quite different from the regular Korean body slide or the Cauc body slide shops such as At Michelles and Misty’s or the Thai Secret Garden, I guess this is very full on and both myself and the ML are totally wet. And because the mattress is the size of a small double bed, so sometimes she ‘s on the left side and has her upper tight giving me the slide and sometimes she on the right hand side, she’s all over my back and I loved it. Then occasionally her hands will reach down between my legs and give me a bit of teasing.

Next came the modified cat bath. Rather than licking she was sucking. As I was very clean and slippery, she used her mouth to suck up a bit of my skin and flesh then slide she mouth up and down my back, it was different and it was fun. If I must criticise, I would say 71 was very friendly, very professional but she was mechanical rather than passionate or really caring, but no doubt it was erotic especially when I can feel every bit of that 36 D Cup.

Time to turn over, this is of course the highlight of the session, and I think even if you are not a breast man, under this circumstance, you really will enjoy a lot more with a pair of big tits rather than the smaller A or B cup. How can the ML give you proper soapy Spanish if the tits are not big enough to wrap up your hard cock.

Now that I have my hands free, I enjoy running my hands all over her soft white and very smooth skin. Really long and well proportioned leg. NO Tatoo at all, I love it, After a while of mutual touching and sliding – it was so slippery I was slipped off the mattress and on to the floor twice….silly me, but it was a nice accident, no harm done, just quickly climb back onto the mattress and more sliding again.

Then 71 lay sideway on my right, have she big breast pressed against mine, her right tight on top of my right leg and rubbing her hairly pussy against my leg and have my rock hard cock in her hand. After a bit of jerking action, I know this is the part where I will get my HJ. So I just lay there and enjoy her service. She then ask me in very broken English: HJ only or Extras? I said what Extras, she said Sex, I said how much? She said $100.00, I said what about Blow Job, she didn’t understand, so I did some sign language for her, and she got it, and said: condom blow job $50.00

Well, I wasn’t going to get any extras anyway, but just ask the price range for other Brothers who may be interested. For me, I think the $189/hr is already quite expensive and if you add another $100 for FS, I might as well save that for another separate punt.

So I said to her not today, may be next time, she looks just a small bit disappointed but carry on professionally. When I was nearly ready but I don’t want to cum in her hands, no way, I got to fuck those tities. So I pull her up and on top of me. Use both of my hands to push her tits together so that I can slide my cock in between. Now I usually don’t have any problem at all in this my most favourite position to do the tits fucking, but today was different, as her whole tits was so slippery, it was very hard to grab hold of and hold them in the one position for me to fuck, they kept slipping away. ….WTF

Oh, I just remembered, this situation had never happened to me before, as when I was in Macau or China, the ML’s usually sitting up straight on the mattress, spread her legs and lifted my lower body over her legs and grabbed my cock between their big breast and gave me Spanish. And if I want some tits fucking action, I just raised my hips and I would be in a very nice tits fucking position, I never had to use my hands before…..haha. But it would be to hard to try to explain to 71 what position to get into. I just have to work on the current position.

Back to this afternoon, it was quite comic as every part of her body, my body, the mattress were all so slippery. and I finally found a spot which was not slippery, my hair!! I wipe my right hand on my head and put it back on to her breast and it gives me a bit more grip, so I wipe my left hand as well, so finally, I can hold her tits together and fuck them for all their worth. It was quite sensational and it didn’t take long before I shot out a big load. Very happy and satisfied. I was going to lay there for a while and rest a bit – as it was a bit of hard work there….LOL

But 71 didn’t give me too much time to rest, wave me up and shower again, come to think of it, this is where I should have sit down on the little red chair and try it. Never mind, next time again, and you bet there will be a next time.

After the shower, 71 asked me to down on the regular massage table which she had already prepared with towels. I was so tired and was very happy to lay down. She took another few minutes to shower herself and put the air mattress back against the wall then came over to start giving some regular massage. I had a look on the clock, that was exact 35 min since I entered the room, so another 25 min of massage. OK, I can use that massage.

.................to be continued Attached Thumbnails

The original post was too long (more than 10,000) so here is Part II..........

This part of the massage was average, it was very enjoyable as I was tired so it was very relaxing. It was only a dry massage, no oil at all, she was just using a pressing down style with her hands on my back. For massage only, that would be below average, but after the cum shot, I was OK with it. Just wondering if No. 95 would have given a better massage at this stage – must try her instead next time, I think her tits is big enough…………….LOL

I think I actually felt asleep during the massage as 71 woke me up and said the time is up for the session. So I got dressed and gave her a goodbye bear hug. Just to feel those big tits one more time before I go.

Didn’t feel a need to shower again, so go straight to the locker area and change back to me own clothes. By the way, I was actually quite hungry at the time so I was rushing out to get some dinner, otherwise, I would normally spend some times in the steam room and the sauna, a quite rinse under the shower than the hot water pool followed by the cold water pool before the final shower, then I would have got my money worth. Or sometimes I will do all that in the beginning before the massage which will be equally enjoyable.

My overall assessment of the experience, the $189.00 is about the right price for a place like the Chequers because of all the other health spa facilities. Other shop without these facilities can definitely charge cheaper like $169 or lower.

I got my busty ML so I am very happy, if 71 could massage better, then it will be perfect. May be #95 will be better or may be there are some other better ML. I shall ring up next time and check.

Return factor 100%, its pricy but I think it’s worth it. Not that this will replace my weekly $80 per session massage – that was just a cheap release, this is more the enjoyable lifestyle – may be two or three more times before the novelty runs out – unless I found a great masseur with 38 DD Cup, then that will be a different story.

There are quite a few other brothers who had posted their reviews on the services, including Travelmate, you should read through the whole thread, and there are some photos of the rooms too, here is the link :

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?94-Soapy-Massage-at-Chequers-(repost)&highlight=soapy+massage

Enjoy

Cheers

:miao:

AC3
22-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Unfortunately those girls don't work there anymore. 71 and 95 were great but the price is on the high side.

Soapy massage is great though...unfortunately Australia isn't the best country for it.

John Henry
21-11-2012, 02:24 AM
so what's the latest report for this thread ?
any updates please ?

Travelmate
21-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Go Thailand ... or Japan ..

Yum.. There are plenty there

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Hi Bros,

If you can have this kind of line up, big tits galore, then any soapy massage will be worth while.............haha

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxmem8o0sa1qznhzlo1_500.jpg

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2012, 11:30 AM
This is the kind of soapy massage we all want:

http://www.soapymassage.com/en/I-Will-Be-Right-Home/scene/37564

http://edge01.images.famedownload.com/photo_set/20609/previews/20609_1.jpg

wilisno
24-11-2012, 11:41 AM
This is the kind of soapy massage we all want:

http://www.soapymassage.com/en/I-Will-Be-Right-Home/scene/37564

http://edge01.images.famedownload.com/photo_set/20609/previews/20609_1.jpg
You can get this everyday at 5* !

Travelmate
24-11-2012, 11:53 AM
If you can have this kind of line up, big tits galore, then any soapy massage will be worth while.............haha

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxmem8o0sa1qznhzlo1_500.jpg

Hi Ahlungor, you can help me make a booking

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2012, 11:54 AM
You can get this everyday at 5* !

Hi Brother Wil,

I don't think so, did you click in to have a look at the video??

It's a soapy massage with slippery body slides on an air mattress, I don't think they have that at 5 Star, please advise ??

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2012, 11:55 AM
Hi Ahlungor, you can help me make a booking

Need to find money for a return ticket to Tokyo first ?? may be not for you though............haha

wilisno
24-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Need to find money for a return ticket to Tokyo first ?? may be not for you though............haha
I'm talking about the photo only, I didn't watch the video. If that's the case, it's not what I'm after then, I'll leave it to you to enjoy !

babelx
26-11-2012, 08:12 AM
I thought 'Christies' in Phuket was superb for Soapy + FS. I paid Baht 3000 for a stunner though. yes yes I am sure I overpaid heaps. I only had one chance though so was worth it.

emerold
27-11-2012, 10:50 PM
so is it chequer is sth similar like that +fs ??

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2012, 06:04 PM
so is it chequer is sth similar like that +fs ??

Chequers has the regular Korean B2B which is on a massage table or the King Services which is the soapy massage on an air mattress + massage on a table. CBJ and or FS is available for 50/100 extra

Cheers

altgourami
29-11-2012, 08:46 AM
Do Not Go To Chequers
Do Not Go To Chequers
Do Not Go To Chequers
Do Not Go To Chequers
Do Not Go To Chequers

I can't stress this enough. There are many better K-style B2B shops than this old fleapit.

emerold
29-11-2012, 10:16 AM
firstly thx ahlungor .teach me so much...still haven't chance escape out to try.