PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 New girl Melisa @ Blacktown 40

ben0423
21-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Heard a new shop has opened already close to Blacktown 40, went there on Thursday have a look, very disappointed, saw 2 very old and ugly Chinese ladies, didn't want to waste our time to wait to see the last one, then my friend and I decided to go to Blacktown 40.

Went to Blacktown 40 asked for some of my favorite ladies, Sara, Jenny, Wawa, Mia were all not working that day. However, the receptionist Vincent introduced a new lady called Melisa to me. Melisa, from China, looked like around 24 years old, very tall slim, leggy, natural B cup, pretty nice looking and a little bit shy, easy to tell that she is definitely new to this industry. Ok, give a try, pay one hour $150.

Went to room with Melisa, I started to have a shower first, she passed a towel to me when I finished, then we started the conversation, she told me that she was a model before come here, and now come to Australia to learn English. Her english was just a beginner, and she just arrived in Sydney two weeks ago. After a short conversation, she gets much better, not that nervous as the beginning. She asked me to lay on the bed, give me some lips kiss, her lips were very soft, and her body smell very nice. Then she started to kiss my neck, licking my nipples, and all the way down to my dick, started to suck my dick without a condom, very surprised, because the receptionist told me before that she is new to this industry, cannot do natural french and DFK, but now....... Maybe she does that to different people, and I just become one of the luck guys. Her blow job just very so so, she got a lot of things to learn, but I like her attitude, she worked very hard to satisfy me even her blow job skill was not that good, she just need more time, I am quite sure she will getting better pretty soon. After blow job, we started to have a sex. At the beginning, it was very hard to put my dick into her pussy, she didn't used KY, and her pussy is really very tight. After I gave her a oral, she gets very wet down there, then I can put my dick in. Very warm and tight inside, I was really like that feeling. During the sex, she was very corporate, we changed 3 positions, finally, finished with my favorite doggy style.

Overall, Melisa is very nice girl. Friendly, pretty good attitude, happy to learn, as a new girl to this industry, give her a little bit more time, she will getting much better. Happy to visit her again. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Midnight_Prowl
21-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Nice report!!! But after ur report she weren't that tight especially in blacktown area