PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Jenny at 533 Willoughby Road - Works Fridays

Littlewonder
09-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Jenny at 533 Willoughby Road - Works Fridays,

Jenny is from China (Hong Kong) about 163 cm tall slim build with large C cup natural breasts. She is pretty with a beautiful smile and come to bed eyes. She is trimmed down below and has a large tatoo between her belly button and love pot. She is not young (30 plus).

I have seen Jenny many times and she is one of my favourites she is always friendly and fun to be with.

DFK , BBBJ, DATY, Massage, Cuddles are all available.

Jenny walks in the room and asks how long I say one hour and hand her the money she looks me in the eyes with that sad look on her face and says why only an hour I look at her and she gives me a kiss and says 2 hours I hand over the loot.

She gave me a long kiss and says shower Jenny went to complete the formalities and returned as I was drying off then she hopped in the shower.

I hand her the towel and lay on the bed and she joins me and we lay together for some long passionate DFK.

I kiss her neck and ears and then work down to her breasts and nipples she likes this. She reaches down and strokes my now erect member, I put my hand on her pussy and then slip a finger inside her she obviously likes this and it isn't long before she is dripping wet.

I move down for some DATY Jenny loves DATY and I continue for some time before she comes with a body shaking orgasm, there is no doubting it when she comes you know it.

Its straight on with the condom and she climbs on top in cowgirl and then asian cowgirl before she says your turn.

I enter her in missionary, she pulls her legs up to her chest she has no trouble taking all I got to offer and after a bit of moaning and groaning on her part she seems to come I continue for some time in missionary before I finally unload.

She cleans me up and then lays next to me with her head on my shoulder we have a gentle kiss and she lays there for some time, I stroke her hair with one hand and after a while my other arm holds her close to me.

After a while I head to the shower before returning for round two. Jenny hops up and showers as well, asks can she go out and have a smoke, it must have been a quick one for it wasnt long before she returns.

We lay together and I start to kiss her nipples I put my hand down on her pussy she puts her hand on top of mine I finger her ever so gently and rub my finger up and down her clit.

She takes my now hard member in her mouth and proceeds to give me some BBBJ which she is so good at. i continue to finger her pussy which is again dripping wet.

She grabs the condom she is wet so no lube required and its into round two she is obviously horny from coming and it isn't long before she comes again, oh your killing me she says with a grin on her face I put my arms around her neck and we kiss as the pumping speeds up and it isnt long before I come for a second time.

Jenny does speak a little English but is not fluent a conversation can be a struggle at times with understanding of anything other than basic being difficult.

We relax together arm in arm and then she says shower so its off to the shower and the end of another great session with a lovely lady Jenny.

Jenny works Fridays and is great value for money.

M3
09-03-2012, 08:55 PM
LW...Me thinks Jenny is your #1 favourite lady and why not as she is indeed a lovely lady..:smile:

CommanderM
11-03-2012, 10:40 AM
M3 - this is very well known that LW has a thing for Jenny and has been for the last 2 years that his #1 girl is Jenny even amongst other WLs...

Littlewonder
11-03-2012, 10:50 AM
There are some loverly working ladies out there but I have to agree for me Jenny is number one.

PhoBot
19-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Had some fun with Jenny on Friday. Give a 1st class blow job. Her full lips on my cock felt great.

Would love to have had a crack at her in her 20s! :smile:

sydneyjj
19-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Jenny also give a strong and good massage afterward .......I love her tits !!!!

M3
19-03-2012, 05:13 PM
For all those 533 Jenny fans..looking at the 533 roster..she is also on tomorrow..Tuesday.:slobber:

Littlewonder
22-03-2012, 08:17 AM
Jenny also give a strong and good massage afterward .......I love her tits !!!!

Funny about that I have never had a massage from Jenny only been seeing her twice a week for two years, always too busy doing other things even when I see her for 4 hours and as for her tits I just love em.

30-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Jenny is the best girl at 533, in my opinion. The reasons are. One, she has a perfect figure. Two, a happy demeanor. Three, friendly. Four, responsive in sex. Five, there is no bullshit. All-in-all, a perfect working woman.

30-03-2012, 11:13 AM
thinking about my last post, I need to qualify it by saying that Jessica is just as good. Then there is Honey. So there are three ideal working women.

Littlewonder
30-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Jenny is the best girl at 533, in my opinion. The reasons are. One, she has a perfect figure. Two, a happy demeanor. Three, friendly. Four, responsive in sex. Five, there is no bullshit. All-in-all, a perfect working woman.

Well I have to agree with you on that point though there are some others running a close second.

30-03-2012, 05:06 PM
OK Littlewonder, you seem to be the most active visitor of 533. How would you rank the women there in terms of service? Actually, I think Jessica pips Jenny. Then Honey comes third. Ayumi is next, then Jacki. Angela is very friendly, but not as attractive as others. Still, her service is excellent. I find Yuki super attractive, but she would have to be down the bottom of the list because she is cold with me (if she was warmer then she would be third of fourth). Mimi is simply too difficult to communicate with and is not just so small, but also a little sickly on closer inspection. So she is toward the end. Gigi looks good. Gee this is self indulgent, but that's what this forum is all about. What are your rankings?

Littlewonder
30-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Jenny is my favorite and Yuki is number 2 but I know Yuki can be cold with some customers I think I am lucky with her, My number 3 is Shelly then Nana, Ayumi, Honey, Sue and Nina not necessary in any order, Nana can be like Yuki hot and cold but both of them can be great if there on.

Other customers tell me Jessica is great I saw her 3 times when she first started at 533 and so that was about 2 years ago now. For me she was a bit mechanical I have been going to try her again but never seem to get around to it.

I have probably missed someone but there are a few to start with. I havent tried the new girls been too busy with my favourites.

careyou123
01-04-2012, 12:53 AM
So far, Shelly for me is no.1, then Yuki and Jenny, third are Mimi and Angela. Since I am Chinese , I can communicate with them very well.

woodcock
01-04-2012, 01:09 AM
Has any 1 seen Rebecca or Sara yet? They are both size 6-7 and D cup??? Natural or fake???

O yea
01-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Has any 1 seen Rebecca or Sara yet? They are both size 6-7 and D cup??? Natural or fake???

I have seen Sara on Thursday, she is B+ or C as max. I can confirm they are not D as she told me by herself.

Littlewonder
01-04-2012, 08:40 AM
I saw Rebecca a couple of times back in December she is a nice girl and a good punt I had her down as a B cup in my notes so she is probably a large B or C cup. I am sure they are not D Cup. Mind you in MHO most of the sizes stated on these sites for girls bust are larger than I think they are. I dont usually ask the girls as most of them dont speak enough English to understand I thought it might be an Asian thing they have different size bras to Cauc girls ie a Cauc C is an Asian D.

sammy07
18-05-2012, 09:45 AM
I'd say Shelly is number 1 for me followed by Honey. Shelly is quite pretty and medium size body with nice shape. both her and Honey provide great service. Honey goes over the top with fake moans though. She's got a small body but her pussy can take a pounding. she's more pse while Shelly is gfe.
I had an unsatisfactory experience with Jessica as her pussy is so small I couldn't get more than half way inside her even though she's a tall girl. also her face is kinda ugly to me.