PDA

View Full Version : General talk Felicity French

igloo
23-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Is anyone else old enough and lucky enough to remember Felicity French. This is the place that bridged the gap between full service and erotic massage, in fact it redefined erotic massage... Started by beautiful Felicity, who was French, in Bellevue Hill, then moved to darling point and my final memory is woollomoloo... What a stable of cocksuckung, pussy grinding girls she had. I believe it ended in a scandal of some kind...

PhoBot
23-09-2012, 03:34 PM
i used to get my cock sucked bbbjws by a french mild in bondi years ago. i reckon she took a litre of my jizz over the years editing

igloo
23-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Good 4 u bro pho, this was no milf, genuine top notch French poulet

Travelmate
23-09-2012, 10:38 PM
I love to experience if some more info can be share here

tubby
23-09-2012, 10:56 PM
I'm ancientenough to remember! I have some memories of a lady who advertised as ex-felicity french. She was a mature Scandinavian, very skinny , blonde and sucked like a vacuum cleaner. I wrote a report for the FIA forum and remember enjoying the session but wouldn’t go back as she was very controlling and business like.

CunningLinguist
27-04-2013, 02:25 AM
I saw a WL who was ex Felicity french a long time ago, she was German and worked by herself and had an apartment in the city.
She had a receptionist. She was in the twilight of her career when I saw her (only once).
Check this out (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?17443-How-many-WLs-at-once&p=275324&viewfull=1#post275324)

igloo
27-04-2013, 04:21 AM
I saw a WL who was ex Felicity french a long time ago, she was German and worked by herself and had an apartment in the city.
She had a receptionist. She was in the twilight of her career when I saw her (only once).
Check this out (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?17443-How-many-WLs-at-once&p=275324&viewfull=1#post275324)

I have a sneaking suspicion I know who u mean, possibly Ingrid? Definately purple silk/ satin sheets with underlay made of rubber.. Session involved Hot and cold water, honey and cavity work..

PhoBot
27-04-2013, 05:05 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion I know who u mean, possibly Ingrid? Definately purple silk/ satin sheets with underlay made of rubber.. Session involved Hot and cold water, honey and cavity work..

Does anyone remember a WL in the mid 90s called Melissa, Danish. She was mid 30s and was the first time I got BBBJ from a WL.

CunningLinguist
28-04-2013, 01:41 AM

Yeah could have been, she gave me this password: London