bill_100
24-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Establishment: 280 Pacific Highway, Hornsby NSW Australia
Contact: 9482 1099 or 9482 1066, http://hsb280.adultsservice.com.au /
Name: Lilly - Chinese
Rates: $160 (60 mins) FS, DFK, DATY, CBJ, Spanish
Date: Friday 21/9/2012 morning

Posted on other sites too.

Went to see my regular last Friday for the usual delightful hourly session so will not go into details as it followed what I have described before. The good news is that even though going interstate to study mid next month she will be coming down every fortnight to work so will be able to see her still on that week.

TheTiger
24-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Good report. Thanks.

bill_100
29-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Date: Friday 28/9/2012 morning

As the end of the month approached before her departure interstate, I went to see Lilly with the intention of the usual hour of fun. I am not sure whether it was her imminent departure that caused it but it turned out as one of the standout sessions. She ended up so stimulated that she seemed to orgasm very time I touched her so decided to extend the session a half hour as I did not have enough cash for an extra hour and do not like to use cards in such places. I thought that the time gap when she had to take the money out to the Mamasan may have led to her cooling down a bit but this was not the case.

Another excellent session.

bill_100
05-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Date: Thursday 4/10/2012 morning

I went to see Lilly with the intention of the usual hour of fun as she is off interstate to study. I sent her a text and made a booking and arrived a bit late as there had been a fire in a building on the opposite side of the road and the Fire brigade and police has sealed that part of Pacific highway off so the place was deserted of traffic making it easy to cross the street. The only trouble was that I stood out like a sore thumb as all the people from the shops were out gawking at the activities. Went into 280 and up the stairs and pressed the buzzer, the door was opened by Lilly in a beautiful blue body clinging dress which accentuated her shapely figure and she planted a beautiful kiss on my lips.

She led me into one of the middle rooms to shower whilst she took the money to Mamasan for the hour session and then returned and quickly removed her dress and started to kiss. Onto the bed and then it was very much according to our usual routine. Lots of kissing, stroking of each others bodies, onto DATY then digital vaginal stimulation until she had at least two solid orgasms. As she was going to be working all weekend she did not want to have too many as she said she finds it very exhausting and tiring. She then said that she needed to look after me which she did with excellent CBJ and then missionary.

I have to admit I have never had anything but top rate service from Lilly since I first met her at Norman Street.

I shall have to wait three weeks now until I see her next on her fortnightly “working” visits so will have to use my time talking to the owner of Blacktown 18 on what we want from a well run brothel and maybe sample his other shop and then in the intervening weeks maybe go to 533 and 104.

bill_100
12-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Contact: 9482 1099 or 9482 1066 http://hsb280.adultsservice.com.au /
Name: Lilly – Chinese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Height: ~165 cm
Size: 8, slim, C cup
Pubic Area: shaved
Estimated age of the girl: about 26 - 30
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Date: Friday 12/10/2012 morning

I set up a meeting with Lilly as she is off interstate in a few days. The cool change had hit Sydney and it was about 10 Deg Celsius outside so quickly went inside the door and up the stairs. Lilly was awaiting and let me in and went into middle room which luckily was warm.

After a welcoming kiss, paid for the usual one hour session so I jumped into the shower as she went to pay the dues then she returned and we started to kiss. As she had already showered (I was the first client as usual) we moved to the bed and commenced kissing which developed into very passionate DFK. Gently ran my hands and fingers down her back and returned reversed my hands so my fingernails where lightly touching her body on the return and running them around the front and over her nipples which were now very erect. More DFK and then I kissed slowly down her body, licked and sucked her nipples which she seems to enjoy immensely then progressed further down to her freshly shaved pubic region. By this time she was fully aroused so kissed back up her body to her mouth and then more passionate DFK. Went back down south and then onto a long round of DATY which had her moaning with desire. As I needed to come up for air I went back up and to more DFK (after wiping my mouth) and continued by stimulating her clitoris and labia with my fingers until she orgasmed repeatedly. As I had devoted so much time to I had to make a 30min extension to allow us to continue. Lilly then looked after me with excellent CBJ and finished in missionary.

I shall have to wait a fortnight for my next meeting.

AHLUNGOR
12-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Hi brother Bill,

Very nice review!

But it didnt seem fair when you worked so hard in DATY and gave her multiple orgasm and only getting CBJ in return surely she should return the favour and gave you bbbj!!

Just my two cents

timtam
12-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Man U have invested a lot of time and money with her so she should give you more extra services!

bill_100
13-10-2012, 10:20 AM
She would for sure but the owner is very strict with time management.