PDA

View Full Version : Complaint The bad things that WLs do

CunningLinguist
12-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Sometimes a WL does something, either intentionally or not, that spoils the experience.

I saw a hot ebony chick at Tiffanys once, she wouldn't lie straight, she arched her body to the side and made it impossible for me to get full penetration, really annoying!

Another time I saw an ebony chick at Tiffany's and she did some serious face sitting and face sliding and I couldn't tell but I thought she was getting off, anyway it turns out she was acting (Oh what a suprise :)), she never reminded me about the time and she suggested I extend. So I had to quickly dom up and pump.

Every now and then a girl will not let me finish my load properly. Just after cumming she will move to pull me out and start cleaning up, when I would like to lie there and pump a little more to get a full release.

AHLUNGOR
12-05-2013, 12:51 PM
Every now and then a girl will not let me finish my load properly. Just after cumming she will move to pull me out and start cleaning up, when I would like to lie there and pump a little more to get a full release.

This is absolutely my pet hate, not in FS but in RnT, and everytime it was one of those new and experienced ML that let me down :

Her hand let go of my cock as soon as I shot the first load !! WTF she needs to hold the cock and continue to jerk and squeeze the every last drop out!

ML did that to me I never repeat and I usually make a point to let the keeper know, this is just not on! Hate to let that happened to the next punter !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

CunningLinguist
12-05-2013, 12:55 PM
This is absolutely my pet hate, not in FS but in RnT, and everytime it was one of those new and experienced ML that let me down :

Her hand let go of my cock as soon as I shot the first load !! WTF she needs to hold the cock and continue to jerk and squeeze the every last drop out!

ML did that to me I never repeat and I usually make a point to let the keeper know, this is just not on! Hate to let that happened to the next punter !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Yeah I hate that too!
It makes it even worse if it is a mechanical HJ with no buildup!

mannykay
12-05-2013, 05:49 PM
"you cum yet?"
"why you no cum yet?"
"hurry up and cum"

rooter
12-05-2013, 06:09 PM
The "bad" things that WLs do?
1. Look way too fucking gorgeous.
2. Look way too fucking innocent
3. Look way too fucking "slutty"
4. Suck my cock way too fucking good
5. Cum way to fucking easily and way too fucking much.
6. Squeeze my cock in their tight little pussy way too fucking hard
7. Ride me cowgirl way too fucking sexy.
8. Make me cum way to fucking intense.
9. Make me fall madly in lust with them way to fucking easliy.
10. Leave me feeling way too fucking good.
bad girls, naughty, naughty girls ... so bad ;)

hikhik
12-05-2013, 07:51 PM
I can't stand "the robot" WL.
You know when all the moves feel scripted and all the motions feel robotic. And it just feels like your laying with a robot. I've actually told a WL that I could have done a better job on my own!

Booster
12-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Fake moans, such a goddamn turnoff.

And smoking, even worse when the smell is on their skin, makes titty sucking feel like I'm licking an ashtray.

CunningLinguist
13-05-2013, 01:16 AM
I remember now a long time ago a WL called her boyfriend just after we had finished, but still with 15min to go, and asked me if she could go downstairs to meet him while I had a shower!

AHLUNGOR
13-05-2013, 01:19 AM
Bad breath and BO !!

And dirty undies !!

For RnT shops

Cheers

CunningLinguist
13-05-2013, 01:25 AM
Bad breath and BO !!

Yeah, I had a WL once who had what could only be described as "cock breath" :)
I passed on the mouth services...

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 08:42 PM
Bad breathe and BO are definitely a no-no for me. Unfortunately for many shops, once the clothes are off, you can't change the girl...