PDA

View Full Version : General talk If you find out your friend has a WL GF

doctorspock
12-05-2013, 11:52 AM
I found out recently my friend has a GF (Korean Doll) who is a WL in which I have banged numerous times. She is very pretty with scores of 9/10. What should I do:-

1) keep quiet and still bang her because she is one top notch WL?
2) tell my friend?

puntbook
12-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Tell your friend and see if you can get a family and friends discount?

wilisno
12-05-2013, 12:34 PM
I found out recently my friend has a GF (Korean Doll) who is a WL in which I have banged numerous times. She is very pretty with scores of 9/10. What should I do:-

2) tell my friend?
Have a search, there has been long threads talking about this !

CunningLinguist
12-05-2013, 12:48 PM
If he is your friend you shouldn't be banging his GF.
I think you should tell him if:
- The WL does any BB services
- The WL has other boyfriends

Apart from the above this is a grey area and I think it depends on the nature of your friends relationship and also your relationshp with your friend.
You could ask your friend directly or indirectly what he would do in a similar situation to test the waters first.

I think some forum old timers would probably have seen this type of thread a few times before ?

coogee beach
12-05-2013, 06:08 PM
If she still doing this kind of job, you should tell him. Otherwise, everyone deserve a chance to get their life back.

Licker
12-05-2013, 06:12 PM
If she still doing this kind of job, you should tell him. Otherwise, everyone deserve a chance to get their life back.

Are you saying WL's don't deserve to have a boyfriend or a life outside work???

fatpork
12-05-2013, 06:14 PM

i agree with bro coogee beach
if she is still working as WL you should probably tell him

Booster
12-05-2013, 06:16 PM
If you are going to tell him, I think you should let her know first and your reasons for telling him.

Sextus
12-05-2013, 06:55 PM
If he is your friend you shouldn't be banging his GF.

BTW, there is an assumption here that the BF doesn't know she is a WL. No doubt he was the FIRST to know.

But, cunninglinguist, it is still ok for heaps of other guys to be doing it too, that he no doubt already knows about? Jeez, this is your chance to bang someone's girlfirend and still stay legit with him! Sounds like a heap of fun!

Licker
12-05-2013, 07:06 PM
BTW, there is an assumption here that the BF doesn't know she is a WL. No doubt he was the FIRST to know.

I was wondering the same... Surely he knows, but most likely won't advertise it to his friends (word get's around).
I guess he's expecting that the friends who punt themselves, would have the smarts not to spread the word.

But, cunninglinguist, it is still ok for heaps of other guys to be doing it too, that he no doubt already knows about? Jeez, this is your chance to bang someone's girlfirend and still stay legit with him! Sounds like a heap of fun!

Well, legit or not, I wouldn't do it if I valued the friendship. That friendship might come to a quick end if he found out that you'd been banging her while knowing she's his GF.

coogee beach
12-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Are you saying WL's don't deserve to have a boyfriend or a life outside work???

Life absolutely . Boyfriend? If it is a relationship, what kind of BF it is. I think that kind of Bf just making their life worse.

Gucci2012
12-05-2013, 07:37 PM

2) tell my friend?

Banged her numerous times and no AR to share?

rooter
12-05-2013, 08:00 PM

2) tell my friend?

There is a dilemma here ? ;)

madcow50
12-05-2013, 11:01 PM
She is very pretty with scores of 9/10.

You are all missing the important detail - she is a 9/10! Tell us who she is so we can all bang her...

madcow50
12-05-2013, 11:06 PM
More seriously... I had a girlfriend who was a WL and of course I knew. If any of my friends had seen her they would have been horrified as they would never have thought I knew. So they would have been in the same dilema - to tell or not to tell. One can never assume in these matters.

CunningLinguist
12-05-2013, 11:22 PM

Sextus you have a filthy mind :)

Licker
13-05-2013, 12:28 AM
Sextus you have a filthy mind :)

CL, you've known that for a while now (that Sextus has a filthy mind), so what's new?
But seriously, I like guys with a filthy mind, but who can still express themselves like Shakespeare.
(or close to it, like Sextus)

To avoid any misconceptions, I must add that I like girls with a filthy mind much more, and they don't have to have any literary skills :shout:

CunningLinguist
13-05-2013, 12:35 AM
CL, you've known that for a while now (that Sextus has a filthy mind), so what's new?
But seriously, I like guys with a filthy mind, but who can still express themselves like Shakespeare.
(or close to it, like Sextus)

To avoid any misconceptions, I must add that I like girls with a filthy mind much more, and they don't have to have any literary skills :shout:

Except they need to be able to read and understand the following: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, DT, FS, CIM, COF, COT, DD, ... :)

doctorspock
13-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Maybe I should get someone else, maybe a mutual gf to tell him, off course, I will not mentioned the fact that I had banged her. But she would probably asked how I knew about it, so what should I say?

Booster
13-05-2013, 05:24 AM
But she would probably asked how I knew about it, so what should I say?

I can't really help with what you should say.

But some food for thought, if you knew they were going out and you banged here still, that would be a problem.

However, if you didn't know, I think your putting an awful lot of pressure on yourself, it's not your fault that your friend has chosen this girl and has put you in this unenviable position.
What if your mate hooked up with an ex-girlfriend of yours? Would that be a problem?

I think you need to think about what the greatest problem for your friend is.
The fact that she is a WL, or that you've banged her several times.
And also look at the point of view from the girl, and what her reasons are for doing this line of work.

AHLUNGOR
13-05-2013, 11:35 AM

2) tell my friend?

This all depends on how close you are with your friend, if he is your true buddy, like you will be each other's best man when you get married, then you need to tell him the truth !! he may not even know! You would expect the same from your best friend, right ?

If your friendship is not that strong, then you can go either way, just whatever your heart or your cock tells you.

But as a respect to your friend, if he tells you he is going out with this girl, then I think you should do the honourable thing and stop banging her. There are plenty of fishes in the ocean!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

:question:

Eureka
13-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Lots of opinions - not one will be right as there is no single silver bullet & so many variables.

But I think Boater makes a lot of sense with his reasoned comments.

And I add mine:
1) Scenario A - he already knows
- he is either fine with it .. or trying to deal with it hopeful she will stop soon.
- either way 99% probability he is really worried others will find out !!
- you tell him = your friendship is very much changed & I suspect you will no longer be friends as your presence will be a constant reminder of his worst fear = others knowing !!!
- if you tell him you "were" banging her before you met her as his GF = how can he face you ?? = friendship WILL END !
- if you were still banging her "after" you knew ... and you "out" her then = friendship SHOULD END ... as that is a selfish, low act bro if (sorry) .. you have any value on his friendship ... you would never do that = plenty of other gorgeous options !!

2) Scenario B - he does not know !
- why do you take the high moral ground to "warn" him = you have been a party to this business ... now it's a big problem???
- what if his GF isn't a WL .. but selfish or disrespectful or lazy or etc etc
I can imagine actually worse traits where a woman can ruin a mans life !!
- so I think we have to take a hard look in the mirror before we act believing we are doing the right or "just" thing !!!

I think you only have two options:
1) Say nothing / Stop seeing her .... and that's it !
2) Go and see her and tell her you
a) will never be seeing her at work again
b) you will not tell your mate .. but you are concerned for him
- if she says he knows then just as well you didn't say something
- if he does not then the next steps are in her hands ... and between him & her where it should be !!

3 Cents

wilisno
13-05-2013, 12:43 PM
By telling him his GF is a WL that you've banged and is still banging, whether he knew it or not, whether they work it out or not, you will lose a friend !

I would simply stop seeing her no matter how hot she is, there are plenty around !

Eureka
13-05-2013, 01:30 PM
"In good speaking, should not the mind of the speaker know the truth of the matter about which he is to speak?"
PLATO
Phaedrus

Sextus
13-05-2013, 01:39 PM
"In good speaking, should not the mind of the speaker know the truth of the matter about which he is to speak?"
PLATO
Phaedrus

Does this mean to " think before you open your trap?" :smile: :question:

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Man, bf's of K-girls are super jealous. Unless you want all of her oppa's after you, I'd keep my mouth shut.

doctorspock
14-05-2013, 12:36 AM
Thanks bro, I take on board the suggestions and keep quiet. Maybe I should accidentally take him to this place and let him find out himself? I think if he knew about it, he might ditch her, just my guess.

doctorspock
14-05-2013, 12:38 AM
On second thought, he is enjoying her without having the pay premium dollars...like all bros here... sorry can't give any hints here.

jellyshots
14-05-2013, 12:46 AM
If you're a regular where she works too and you've kept discreet, she will probably tell the other girls you're a good guy and to take care of you.

doctorspock
14-05-2013, 12:49 AM
Good point.

Eureka
14-05-2013, 05:25 AM
Does this mean to " think before you open your trap?" :smile: :question:

I think so Sextus ... but I suspect more ... such as speak from a basis of knowledge or facts .. not ineuendo, guesses, rumour and assumptions !!!!

Then that is just my interpretation ... Plato passed this mortal coil just before I arrived :)

mongolian
14-05-2013, 08:16 AM
Spock, is it possible that it's a case of mistaken identity? A lot of people think that Asians look the same. (Not saying that you are one of these people).

jellyshots
14-05-2013, 08:48 AM
I guess it's human nature for people to try to base their personal "facts" on the basis of guesses, innuendo, rumour, assumptions and gossip. I think it's just best to remember that these girls deal as much in the trade of gossip and innuendo too. And as punters, we are completely in control of how ML's and WL's perceive us.

A well placed word with the K-girl when your mate is in the toilet works well. Something like, "I know I've seen you somewhere before. My friend has been quite happy since he has been seeing you. I think you two make a great couple... Do you know any other nice girls around that would like to come out and have dinner with us?"

Sextus
14-05-2013, 03:02 PM
Jellyshot is playing a reverse psychology trick on everyone with his new avatar!

As I'm the only one that has seen his real picture, I can confrim that that is in fact him!

That makes Jellyshots only the second forum member, after myself, to post a real picture of himself here!

Mozilla
14-05-2013, 03:42 PM
LISTEN TO ME!

instead of reading all these comments... do ONLY THIS

1. continue to see her and bang her like you would cause shes HOT (9/10 is hard to find).
2. She now knows who you are and you hold all the cards... i see favors in the future!
3. try wiping that smile off your face.... i know its hard.

one more .... if your ever pissed off with your friends... go visit her GF at her workplace... it'll be relaxing.

reality bites

jellyshots
14-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Jellyshot is playing a reverse psychology trick on everyone with his new avatar!

As I'm the only one that has seen his real picture, I can confrim that that is in fact him!

That makes Jellyshots only the second forum member, after myself, to post a real picture of himself here!

Except the hair of course, LOL.

CunningLinguist
14-05-2013, 07:25 PM

The only thing I remember from your picture (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?14158-An-interlude-in-a-fruit-shop) is the jugs (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?17830-Fuck-me!-Check-THESE-Jugs-out!!!)!

jellyshots
14-05-2013, 08:50 PM
The only thing I remember from your picture (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?14158-An-interlude-in-a-fruit-shop) is the jugs (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?17830-Fuck-me!-Check-THESE-Jugs-out!!!)!

Yes, they were big jugs too :shout:

CunningLinguist
17-05-2013, 08:49 PM

I just came across a real picture of Ahlungor, so now there are three of you :)
Here it is (http://youtu.be/vrQ70tGoWMM)

jellyshots
17-05-2013, 11:02 PM
I just came across a real picture of Ahlungor, so now there are three of you :)
Here it is (http://youtu.be/vrQ70tGoWMM)

Hahaha! Where do you get this stuff?

CunningLinguist
17-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Hahaha! Where do you get this stuff?

I get this stuff from ... the internet :)

cmk76
17-05-2013, 11:12 PM
This all depends on how close you are with your friend, if he is your true buddy, like you will be each other's best man when you get married, then you need to tell him the truth !! he may not even know! You would expect the same from your best friend, right ?

If your friendship is not that strong, then you can go either way, just whatever your heart or your cock tells you.

But as a respect to your friend, if he tells you he is going out with this girl, then I think you should do the honourable thing and stop banging her. There are plenty of fishes in the ocean!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Technically... if he is securing her services, paying her for sex... then it is merely a business transaction... it is coincidental, that she is his mate's gf. If he were to bang her without any monies exchanged, that would presume that it was mutual.. then that's a immoral...

He should give the gf the chance to tell his mate, whether she chooses to, is her choice, and no one's business... inadvertently, he should not say anything about it and make waves unnecessarily...
He might consider the progress of the relationship between the 2...

But then again, as a mate... and knowing that your mate's gf is a WL... and still banging the gf at work... then his ethics are questionable...

Simply do nothing... secure another wl... all will be revealed in the end... good or bad, just accept the consequences, either way!

cmk76
17-05-2013, 11:17 PM
Spock, is it possible that it's a case of mistaken identity? A lot of people think that Asians look the same. (Not saying that you are one of these people).

Have the 3 OF THEM been in a same room/outing/meeting together? Then the 2 will surely know... while 1 might ponder and suspect...

cmk76
17-05-2013, 11:19 PM

Just my two cents

Cheers

imagine they got married... and the OP WAS the best man...

CunningLinguist
17-05-2013, 11:52 PM

Imagine if they had a threesome ... :)

Licker
18-05-2013, 12:50 AM

Imagine her maid of honour joined in the fun :slobber:

CunningLinguist
18-05-2013, 02:09 AM

Don't forget the flower girls (aged 18 an over ...)

action_hunter
18-05-2013, 02:10 AM

And then the rest of the bridesmaids!

mongolian
18-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Can you share her details so we can all chip in towards the wedding?

junkvacuum
18-05-2013, 11:10 AM
Sorry to break the dream but if they were to get married it could be that she's just after a legitimate long term visa in Australia and run away a few days later...

jellyshots
18-05-2013, 11:28 AM
I know of one where the bf benefited instead. The WL kept working, was completely in love with him. They got fiance visa and next week he was down at the brothel, no job and she supports him. Now she really can't leave because of the visa so she has to put up with it.

So, just for Sextus - this is another case where if a bloke is opportunistic, you can find yourself with a smoking hot fuck buddy.

Licker
18-05-2013, 12:35 PM
Sorry to break the dream but if they were to get married it could be that she's just after a legitimate long term visa in Australia and run away a few days later...

Is 730 (+) days synonymous to a few days?

junkvacuum
18-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Is 730 (+) days synonymous to a few days?

ah true, forgot about the 2 year rule! but they could still have applied prior to the wedding in case it would be much less by the time the day arrives...

cmk76
19-05-2013, 12:42 AM

you guys crack me up!

cmk76
19-05-2013, 12:45 AM
Don't forget the flower girls (aged 18 an over ...)

And then the rest of the bridesmaids!

Can you share her details so we can all chip in towards the wedding?

... but seriously, could you imagine the bucks or hens night? given the choice... which one would you go to?! which one will you be partaking in...?!