PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 8/40

ethicks
21-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Hey Bros,

Can anyone reccomend a girl from either or these shops on saturday? i've seen pics of some of the girls like Sarah/Tiffany but i think Sarah only works wednesday from what i hear.

Tried searching new and old forum with not much luck. Dont want to drive from north for no reason lol

Kunalpillay
07-05-2014, 10:55 PM
Hey Bros,

Can anyone reccomend a girl from either or these shops on saturday? i've seen pics of some of the girls like Sarah/Tiffany but i think Sarah only works wednesday from what i hear.

Tried searching new and old forum with not much luck. Dont want to drive from north for no reason lol

Hey dude Sarah doesn't work. I checked the website and went there on a Wednesday n I was told that there is no Sarah working there

Oneonone
08-05-2014, 10:05 AM
The pictures of the girls on their web site are so old a lot of the girls haven't worked there for over 2 years.

carmen farquis
09-05-2014, 07:35 PM
I went there today I wanted to see tiffany since I met her just before she left 533. then instead of a small size 6 Asian hottie I got stuck with a 5' 10" bogan.
to be fair she wasn't bad looking and she did try hard but she's just not a good root.

I don't want to accuse her of being something in case she's not but there is a reason a bottle blonde aussie girl is charging Asian prices.

I was going to post here a couple of days ago that I hope they haven't recycled the name with a fatty so I wish I had now

Revvedup
25-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Hey guys, i used to have frequent outcalls to my home at blacktown, am now in a totally different area on The Entrance. Anyone know any good places out here ?