PDA

View Full Version : Do you prep before a punt?

project_manager006
24-09-2012, 11:53 PM
I was at a shop once, and saw another guy waiting. He was by himself, dressed in a nice grey vest/suit pants outfit, topped off with a hat from the 80's. He was a small Asian dude, and he had obviously dressed for the occasion to impress whatever girl he was seeing.

So do you guys prep much before a punt? Or do you show up like a hobo?

DarkZero01
25-09-2012, 12:06 AM
well i don't normally do much prepartion for a punt, for me it all depends on the mood or how horny i am on that day. Normally i just wear a T shirt, cargos and sneakers but then i do not understand that some punters will actually wear a cap and lower their heads with their sunnies on as if they don't want to get seen, fair enough if they're outside but if they're inside then they may as well wear a bloody mask.

cisco
25-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Just casual , t -shirt , jeans and shoes
if i am lazy i just wear THONG ,...

suka02
25-09-2012, 12:54 AM
If I am seeing k-girls I wear fashionably like their wear.
Make an impression of dress to impress. Hope they will like you.

Eureka
25-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Yeah sure:
- showered and deodorant (for obvious reasons)
- shave & sometimes some nice aftershave (so no face rash for young tender skin)
- Fingers clean and nails trimmed & clean (for obvious reasons).
- clean teeth & breath freshener (got the drift by now?)

Every one shows consideration and is not lost on the girl = pays huge dividends :)

Wear? Doesn't have to be suit etc but smart, clean and neat !

mannykay
25-09-2012, 03:24 AM
I was at a shop once, and saw another guy waiting. He was by himself, dressed in a nice grey vest/suit pants outfit, topped off with a hat from the 80's. He was a small Asian dude, and he had obviously dressed for the occasion to impress whatever girl he was seeing.

So do you guys prep much before a punt? Or do you show up like a hobo?

Maybe he wasn't prepped. I was once on a boat cruise party so I had to dress up real sharp. I went punting right after.

Maybe he just came from a party?

Personally I do a lot of prepping, (not suiting up though). So much that I reckon the girl should be paying me! lol.

Shower, shave (face and downstairs), clip fingernails, brush teeth, slap on some cologne... etc. Basically the same as Bro Eureka. Glad to I'm not alone and OCD about it all. It's all for the girls benefit of course.

belial
25-09-2012, 04:10 AM
Shower, shave (face and downstairs), clip fingernails, brush teeth, slap on some cologne... etc.

I more or less do the same, with the exception of me using VEET downstairs instead of shaving.

I don't wear my Sunday best or anything but I do personal hygiene as though I was going to see any other lady friend for a casual hookup.

I often drink before I go punt, since that is part of the day for me. I usually don't punt on a whim (except once or twice). Instead I will plan it several days beforehand and stop wanking to make sure I can get my shot/s off and relax and have a good time.

hotwheels1072
25-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Yeah sure:
- shave & sometimes some nice aftershave (so no face rash for young tender skin)

Every one shows consideration and is not lost on the girl = pays huge dividends :)

I gotta agree here.....a little effort goes a long way at times......:)

Littlewonder
25-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Yeah sure:

I always prepare these days I just wear casual clothes, jeans and shirt, shoes socks etc, If I dress up to much then someone at home might start asking questions.

When I was younger and used to get dressed up for work it was much easier to get dressed up for a punt, these days if I get the chance to see a girl when I have got dressed up for some other occasion then I like to stay dressed up and see a girl.

I find even with one of my favourites that I feel better when I am dressed up and the girls usually appreciate that your made an effort.

I always do the basics like shower, teeth, shave, nails, hair. Once I get to the shop I always shower again even if I see two girls on after the other I shower so that the girl knows I have showered and am clean. I also carry a small bottle of mouth wash and deodorant with me for use as required.

the wizard
25-09-2012, 08:59 AM
Agree with Littlewonder,

I normally plan my punts and always like to be spruced up ,not necessary a suit, but a blazer in the colder months is ok.
If I want to be perceived as younger, will wear neat jeans and styled shirts- gel in the hair etc.
The girls do notice you as your in the waiting area and the welcome and smiles as they walk passed really turns me on.
Good hygiene ie top and bottom, as well as a trim down below (they probably like smooth balls)-Don't forget they spend a lot of time down there.
The smell of a subtle fragrance from me and especially from the girls just adds to the overall experience.

AHLUNGOR
25-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Haha, very simple for me: Monday to Friday - very business like, always in my suits, Saturday - smart casual, and never on Sundays.......lol

Cheers

Travelmate
25-09-2012, 10:46 AM
bring your cash OR

it may be free

jazzlau90
25-09-2012, 02:29 PM
All above are valid points, just shave your hairs down there and make sure you don't go in after the gym or after a mud bath haha, worst thing you want is a WL bagging you out for being a smelly ape. Bring ya money, pop some sex pills and you're off.

TheTiger
25-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Yeah sure:

Eurika, I agree 100%.

I'll add a few secrets of my own:

1. Wash your hair. Girls love the smell of freshly washed hair. Let's face it, you're going to be face-to-face for the next hour ... or face-to-cunt like AhLungor !!! ... but seriously, smell your gf hair just 1 day after she washes it ... it won't be nice ... now imagine a complete stranger having to put up with yours for an hour, especially if you smoke or work in an odourous environment. For example, if you're a vet, your hair is going to smell like a wet dog unless you've washed it.

2. Down below ... Geez, we are all so uptight if a wl doesn't wax or shave. Guys, do the same! I shave the Tiger's balls and arse. Seriously! You want a girl to give you good oral? Then don't leave her with a mouthful of your pubes!

3. As I just mentioned ... shave your fuckin' arse. For a start, you'll enjoy the difference when you use the can - no more poo knots in your undies. But most importantly, it greatly improves the aroma down there when a girl is going down on you. You've also got a better chance of dragon-drill. While I'm on the subject, make sure you give the back door a good wash too.

4. Even with the shit-shower-and-shave before you leave home, take another shower on premises, so that the girl knows you're clean. For a start, her confidence will improve at the sight of you washing. Apart from that, a quick refresh of the cock-n-bull, the back door, and the feet will greatly help. Several times I've had a wl suck my toes and lick my feet. I'm not really into it but these wl had just watched me wash my feet - with soap - properly.

5. Don't fuckin' smoke. From the time you take a shower at home until after your session. The smell lingers and girls who don't smoke won't work as hard or be as intimate with you. My ex gf could smell the airplane smell on me just from a 1 hour flight from Melbourne. She didn't even know I was on business that day.

6. Lastly, a piece of advice. Girls notice everything. Their senses are sharper than ours. They'll smell the slightest aroma or odour when you think you've masked it well. They can smell another woman at 50 paces. Shower well when you've finished your time.

Potluck2.0
25-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Once i went to Burwood 1a after a big workout in my tracksuit and wifebeater...I dunno, I didn't feel particularly smelly, just a little bit hot and sweaty and had one of the best massage and FS sessions ever with a Chinese woman called Linda. Never been able to repeat the experience so it sticks out in my all-time best roots. Sometimes a woman likes a bit of man odour.

Don't you guys wank before you go? A lot of the times I rub one out a couple hours before so I can fuck like an animal

splash
25-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Proper Grooming should be applied not only in punting but in everyday social interactions... more importantly make sure you clean yourself thoroughly.

Other than that, dress nice and comfy, no need to go overboard, you get nekkid anyways.

Lancelot
25-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Tic tacs or spearmint gum. One WL even commented on the tingling sensation during DATY :-P

AHLUNGOR
25-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Once i went to Burwood 1a after a big workout in my tracksuit and wifebeater...I dunno, I didn't feel particularly smelly, just a little bit hot and sweaty and had one of the best massage and FS sessions ever with a Chinese woman called Linda. Never been able to repeat the experience so it sticks out in my all-time best roots. Sometimes a woman likes a bit of man odour.

Don't you guys wank before you go? A lot of the times I rub one out a couple hours before so I can fuck like an animal

Haha, brother Potluck,

You reminded me of one of my old friend many years ago, he was single then and went to FS once every two weeks. He used to tell me in lots of details how he fucked the WLs ( back then, there wasnt much Asian shops in Sydney, so he mostly fucked Cauc WLs) and he said he used to cum very quick, many times didnt even survive the BJ, then he started to jerk off an hour before heading to the shop and it improved his timing a lot, so he was getting his money worth.

Just wondering how many brothers would do that??

Cheers

hell no
25-09-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm a rebel, i like dressing up as a beggar with the stinkiest near cock breath... Once wls sniffs out my so-call cock breath, they cannot wait to have a cock in da mouth... LOL.... Once that happens, grab them by the head, floor their knees to the floor and make them pay... ' Gargle this and make it count bitch'..lol.. I'm such a cunt i'm going to hell.....:burn:

One thing that works for me with cantonese wls is to intro myself as Richard, for the reason being --- Richard = Lookchut (hard cock in cantonese)... Once they hear that name, cantonese wls will be eyeing on your cock and give out good services.....:slobber:

To all da bros out there who wants a peice of Richard Gere AKA Lookchut gear, cum see papa in melbourne....:victory:

the wizard
25-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Make sure you shave,
I had a little growth on the upper lip and this limited the Dfk and the Daty as it was spiky for her on her mouth and pussy.
If i had a razor i would have shaved it off there and then- but all good otherwise

DeepImpact
25-09-2012, 09:56 PM
The aim of this should be not to stick out once at the brothel so a few easy steps can achieve this:

* Ring up to make a booking for your favourite girl. As she is unlikely to be available make a booking for someone else you have never heard of but according to the receptionist is just as good.

* Make the booking at 7pm but be sure to arrive at least 20 minutes late because time means nothing in most shops unless of course it's the end of your session in which case the clock will be watched closely and you may even be able to enter the future. Feel free to complain about the girl not being ready though, it's your right and duty to do this

* Always smell of alcohol. Even if you don't drink just splash some on your clothes. If you smoke as well that's even better, just have one a minute before you enter the shop.

* Whilst waiting for the girl this is your perfect chance to go through the personal hygiene checklist and don't be too concerned if it's a public waiting room or a private room as no one else will be worried by what you do and remember you are trying to fit in here.
- Nails: If you haven't cut them just chew them off and leave them either on the floor or between the cushions on the lounge
- Facial Hair: Don't make the mistake of shaving too recently because you want to leave a mark on the girl, I want the next guy to know where DeepImpact has been. Allow at least two days for real growth, the ladies will love you for it.
- Nose: Feel free to clean it with your just chewed finger nails. When the girl comes in just wipe your handshaking hand on your clothes. She will appreciate both your short nails and clean nose
- Teeth: Make sure you bring a toothpick with you but be a gentlemen and only chew on one end so that you can politely offer the other end to the lady so she can clean the last guys cum off her teeth
- Ears: Make sure that you clean these with you fingers before you chew on your nails. If any ear wax gets caught in your finger nails it's OK as because eating it didn't do any harm to our exPM

Don't worry at all about your smell as this can all be fixed in the room when you shower. What lady isn't going to appreciate you lifting your arm and asking her if you have BO.

These simple steps should help you have a great time and to fit in with the crowd.

TheTiger
26-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Proper Grooming should be applied not only in punting but in everyday social interactions... more importantly make sure you clean yourself thoroughly.

Other than that, dress nice and comfy, no need to go overboard, you get nekkid anyways.

Agree mate.

TheTiger
26-09-2012, 11:33 AM
Tic tacs or spearmint gum. One WL even commented on the tingling sensation during DATY :-P

That tingling sensation was probably herpies.........

Elbortomorton
26-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Depends where I'm going for the punt

Booster
27-09-2012, 06:50 AM

I don't think I could go on after I've rubbed one out.

But usually prep for a punt, unless its a quick decision.

I usually have a punting bag, which is kept inside my gym bag (in case anyone get suspicious)
Its just a small kitbag which contains things like shampoo, deodorant, hairgel, nail clippers, comb, listerine (always mouthwash before and after - safety you know:smile:) -- things that I would use at the gym anyway.

As mentioned above, good hygiene top and bottom, most girls would appreciate the effort and hopefully give you better service. But it does depend on where you punt, the girls in the cheaper places probably don't care at all what you look and dress like.

Also prep mentally, keeping in mind what I want (type of girl, size, body, extras, amount to spend) and I can always walk as well. And asking questions during the introductions can save you a bit of pain, as I like DFK (adds to GFE) DATY, and shaved shmoo (I love completely shaved, although most girls will be cut or trimmed, when you ask about shaved).

CunningLinguist
08-03-2013, 12:57 AM
6 C's for a WL: Clean hair, Clean shaven, Clean teeth, Cash, Car, and Cock.
4 C's for a ML: Clean body, Cash, Car, Cock

rooter
08-03-2013, 07:50 AM
Just totally clear my mind of any thoughts, expectations, demands, checklists, preconceptions, previous experiences etc.
I approach each punt with a completely blank and empty mind.
Every punt is like my first time, and every girl is like the first girl I have ever met.

yamada
08-03-2013, 07:56 AM
Just casual , t -shirt , jeans and shoes
if i am lazy i just wear THONG ,...

Pro style punting sir^^

jellyshots
08-03-2013, 08:02 AM
Just totally clear my mind of any thoughts, expectations, demands, checklists, preconceptions, previous experiences etc.
I approach each punt with a completely blank and empty mind.
Every punt is like my first time, and every girl is like the first girl I have ever met.

That's so very Aikido Zen just like your avatar.

My prep has gotten pretty simple. I really don't change anything about what I normally wouldn't do. I pretty much always wear aftershave so shaven or not, I wear it. I occasionally pop a couple of mints if I've just had lunch but that's about it. The only other prep is I take the money for my session plus a small tip if it's a first timer and stick it in one of my pockets.

I've gone in wearing a suit when I came from work, in street clothes, in shirts and thongs. It hasn't really made that much of an impact once you're a store regular. The managers and other girls pretty much give each other a briefing on a client before they come back for you.

rooter
08-03-2013, 08:13 AM
That's so very Aikido Zen just like your avatar.

Its the Zen of punting ;) ;)

But I also do the sign of the cross before going in just in case the Buddha is on his tea break, then maybe Jesus is on duty.

jellyshots
08-03-2013, 08:18 AM
Its the Zen of punting ;) ;)

But I also do the sign of the cross before going in just in case the Buddha is on his tea break, then maybe Jesus is on duty.

LOL, maybe you should wear a shirt in with the Star of David just in case...

AHLUNGOR
08-03-2013, 08:22 AM
Well 95% of my punt are at massage shops and more than half the times I went I need to go to fix my sore back and waist.

So I have to make advance booking to make sure I am getting a good masseur: Kitty, Yuki, Shelley, Coco, Lisa and Lisa, Vicky etc

The rest of the times. Well, I would be horny so I would also book ahead to make sure I either get my favourite big tits girls or someone with excellent hands: Tamara, Mona, Vivian (#18), Sophie, Mia, Ada/Coco, Shelley, Lisa, Mimi, Momo, Yuki, Leng.......

The preparations for me is the decision making process, is part I more important today or the body and part ii then I have to match up with who is on and where? And it doesn't always work to my favour!!

Because the right MLs may not be working on the day or at the time I have to go, can go, or they are there but booked out at the time I am free and then there is work and family restriction, so fxxking hard man !! Sometimes it's a very unhappy process just to have a happy ending!

And then a lot of the times the shops would ask me to try this new girl and that new girl and not every one of them are like Mia, Mimi or Amanda !!

So for those of you who think I must be having a good time every time I punt, think again, I am having as much problem or disappointment as all of you.

My usual two cents

Cheers

rooter
08-03-2013, 08:44 AM
My usual two cents

Hey bro, this forum is becoming an expensive habit for you !:

That's 8378 posts at 2 cents per post makes a total of $167.56 !!

Thats enough for a FS punt or in your case a ML with lots of extras !!

And by the way, how many of those old 2 cent copper coins have you got stashed away there anyway?? ;)