PDA

View Full Version : General talk Quality of punting in the Winter season...

2GR
12-05-2013, 06:01 PM
Would you say the quality of the girls and service is lower in the winter?

wilisno
12-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Don't know how you can make the connection !

coogee beach
12-05-2013, 07:22 PM
You mean winter need more time to getting start? :cool2:

hikhik
12-05-2013, 07:41 PM
A shop owner once commented to me that it is harder to find WL / ML who want to work in winter. He also said that this is especially true when looking to fill late night rosters.

uber
12-05-2013, 08:03 PM
Winter is excellent for GFE. It's also much easier to manage body heat.

Sextus
12-05-2013, 08:03 PM
Hot weather puts me off doing anything, especially sex. Especially with inadequate aiir con. I don't rsik it in fact. I wait until the Sydney southerly's come.

But sex in cuddly winter - fantastic. All you've got to do guys is make sure your hands get warmed up on the drive down. That way you can get a preliminary, cock hardening squeeze and feel up as you have a chat before handing over the money. :slobber:

That1
12-05-2013, 10:50 PM
All you've got to do guys is make sure your hands get warmed up on the drive down. That way you can get a preliminary, cock hardening squeeze and feel up as you have a chat before handing over the money. :slobber:
Great advice Sextus.

aussiegaigin
12-05-2013, 11:18 PM
I hate the cheapskate massage shops that don't turn heaters on in the room until the customer comes in. Nothing worse than lying on the table shivering for half the session. And the girls don't like if you have cold hands while u are feeling them up!.

CunningLinguist
12-05-2013, 11:57 PM

I think there are probably less girls on a "working" holiday during winter, so you may get less fresh young newbies.
A few of the WLs I saw over summer were on holiday from Japan, Taiwan, etc, they have gone back home now.
I have noticed this as a general trend over the years.
But there are still plenty of WLs who are students or that just live here anyway.

doctorspock
13-05-2013, 12:43 AM
Maybe they want to avoid catching a cold.

AHLUNGOR
13-05-2013, 12:58 AM
I don't know about the Asian market but for Caucasian shops such as at Michelle's (now has three shops) and Misty's

They have lots of fresh young girls here during the summer months and most of them are like backpackers from the northern hemisphere , some of them are unbelievable hot and young but they only stay for a few months !!

And not too much choices in winter !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Oneonone
13-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Most of the shops are Airconditioned so once you are there its no problem and makes no difference. I suppose punters may be less likely to venture out on a cold night but for me it makes no difference any weather is great for a punt with a beautiful lady.

CunningLinguist
13-05-2013, 09:41 AM
Most of the shops are Airconditioned so once you are there its no problem and makes no difference. I suppose punters may be less likely to venture out on a cold night but for me it makes no difference any weather is great for a punt with a beautiful lady.

I love to go a punting to a lineup shop in Winter when its cold and raining, you get the best pickings!

action_hunter
13-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Generally most people will spend more time at home during winter. Especially in the beginning of winter.

From past experience most restaurants, clubs and palours will find it quieter during winter. I.e less party's and nights out.

AHLUNGOR
13-05-2013, 11:23 AM

The best service gesture during winter I got from a shop was at At Michelle (Newland St), It was Mona (from USA) who started it, I had my shower before the session, after I dried up, she would take my semi wet towel and place it over the column oil heater.

After the session, I went into the shower and when I came out, Mona would hand me the now dried and very hot towel, it felt oh so goooooooooood ! absolute GOLD !!

I then did it myself everytime if I was seeing someone else ................lol

Cheers

:love:

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 08:35 PM
A nice hot spa in one of the higher end massage places is awesome in winter.

CunningLinguist
13-05-2013, 10:22 PM

I go to Japan for my "spas" :)

cmk76
13-05-2013, 10:25 PM

bingo... now you're talking...

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 11:03 PM
I go to Japan for my "spas" :)

:) onegaishimasu!!!

hikhik
14-05-2013, 05:10 AM
Winter is excellent for GFE. It's also much easier to manage body heat.

We used t have a says amongst my friends a the temperature dropped - time for a Winter Woman.

jellyshots
14-05-2013, 08:10 AM
We used t have a says amongst my friends a the temperature dropped - time for a Winter Woman.

I think I like how you and your friends think! :cool2: