PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Yoyo (yeah yeah!)

ilovefs
25-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Well, well, well. Its been some time since I've been to 64. Ha Ha. Just kidding, what I mean is its been a long time since I've seen Yoyo at 64. I see her a lot in reception but haven't spent time with her for ages. The reason for this is because my sexual performance suffers once I get to know a girl. I still enjoy my time with them, because building a rapport is important to me, but I think my body just relaxes too much and I have trouble getting to orgasm. Therefore I tend to see new girls as much as possible.

Having said that, I've seen a few new girls recently that have been nice but not 'knock my socks off' type stuff, so I have decided I should start seeing the 'old girls' again. Not old by age, (this isn't 269!) although some of them are a tad older than management would have you think, I mean girls that have been there a while now. The likes of Cici, Lulu, Anna, Yoyo etc.

I arrive today knowing a few of those are on, particularly Anna, Lulu and Yoyo. As I arrive Lulu is there and shows her frustration at trying to squeeze some moisturiser out of the end of the tube. I offer to do it for her and she then applies it to her face and hands. She says something to me about seeing a new girl and I say no, is she free, but she isn't. She wiggles her bum at me, in her G string, and I think I crack a big wood right there and then. Next time.....................

So Sophie tells me Yoyo is out in 5, so I decide I will reacquaint myself with this gem.

Soon I am in the room showering and Yoyo enters. She greets me like a long lost friend, and we have a bit of a chit chat as I am drying. She has to have been here at least 12mths, maybe longer, yet unfortunately her English has not improved. But I wasn't there to talk.

We start by kissing standing up, which turns into DFK. We then get on the bed and continue.

She tells me to lay down and she makes her way down my body, kissing and licking along the way. She wipes mini-me with a wet wipe then inserts him into her mouth. She then continues a lovely BBBJ, lots of tongue action, licking up and down, slurping, then deep tonsil penetration. It was fantastic and I could lay there all day and soak up these amazing feelings. But I was there for more.

I ask her to lay down and I kiss down her body, all the way to her lovely pussy. Its fairly bare which I cannot remember, I vaguely remember she had a full bush or close to it. She mentioned that she only just shaved it for something different. I must admit I'm not too fussed as long as there is not excessive hair, but it looked delicious. Yes, it tasted it too and she got really wet and horny as I tongue fucked her hole and spent some time sucking and licking her clit, and occasionally flicking it with my tongue. She is going crazy and even pulls back as it gets too much for her. I can't get her to quite cum, I think it was too intense actually, so decide its time for fucking.

I go back up and start kissing her and soon its time for sex. She doms me up and I go in. It was as lovely as I remember and I gently fuck her while I kiss her. She pulls her legs back and I fuck her harder, we kiss some more then I start to feel it. It builds and very soon I am pounding her hard as I pump a nice hot load deep in her in the dom. Lately I seem to be able to fuck longer after I cum, so surprise her by pounding her for a bit longer. She was really sensitive and loving it. In fact she thought it was funny that I kept doing a few thrusts and getting her excited.

Soon I could not continue and had to take it out before it went soft.

She cleaned me up and I showered, then she did, then we had a little chat about work, the other girls, and a few other bits and pieces. It wasn't great conversation, and she used her phone to translate a lot, but it was nice to catch up with her. It was just like old times.

Time was soon up and we parted ways with a kiss.

Can't wait for Lulu, Cici, Anna and a few others.

Yoyo 8/10 (always room for improvement!)

jimmyk
25-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Awesome review! Need to get down to 64 ASAP!

igloo
31-10-2012, 03:47 AM
Good effort Ilovefs, the post fuck fuck, nice resource and a great read.

Travelmate
25-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Thanks brother ilovefs... again.. quality writing style and report ...

Very tempting

Happy New year to you

kickass
27-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Looks like Christmas dinner to me .... :)

tarenpoint64
08-01-2013, 05:11 PM
Yoyo the busty Princess of 64 Alexander is working TODAY... ~~~ from 10am till late

its YoYo Saturdays, Mondays AND Tuesdays. anyone want to play Yoyo with Yoyo?

Please cum in and enjoy her BBBJ and lovely tits. very curvy and the nicest natural tits

Please call for our doubles special - any two girls. bookings essential!

Phone: 9524 1278
open from 10am to 12 midnight
http://www.64alexander.com
http://magmodels.weebly.com/yoyo.html
http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/4831676_orig.jpg