PDA

View Full Version : Best and Worst Shop Receptionists

hikhik
12-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Do you have a favourite receptionist that you'd like to acknowledge? Someone that enhances the whole punting experience?
And who is your nightmare receptionist?

Some of my faves:

:smile: I just love Coco who is always smiling, chatty and full of recommendations.

:cool2:The guy at narwee styles, Not sure of his name, but he's a laugh a minute. He is up front about his shop and the WL working there.

My worst:

:fire: A young man who greeted me as though I was disturbing him. He seated me in the intro room, only to return 5 minutes later to say that he has no ladies. Granted it was late at night, but the shop did advertise as a 24 hour establishment. I commented to him that this is no way to run a business, he simply shrugged his shoulders, obviously not caring at all.

CunningLinguist
12-05-2013, 11:48 PM
If we can expand this to owners, as often they do reception duties, then I think Wilson from Ginza and Sam from 5* are the best.
My worst reception experience was at a budget suburban brothel where the guy mumbled something like wait here and after 10mins of waiting I just left.

uber
12-05-2013, 11:59 PM
I really like it when Yuki from Ginza answers the door. Talk about eye candy.

Divine
13-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Silver fox has the best receptionist!

fatpork
13-05-2013, 12:49 AM
Leo from sakura is a nice guy too

AHLUNGOR
13-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Coco at Stanmore

Vicky at SL

Foxy at SF

Alice at 316

Candy at QVB

Eva at 9/741

Mina at 288

Miko at 501

Tiff at Tiffany and Friends

Sammi at Bluemoon/Kiss

That's my top 10

Sorry, Sam from 5 Star is a good man, but I usually only like mamasans .........lol

Cheers

ILOVETOFU
13-05-2013, 04:00 AM
you have to admire brother AHLUNGOR's comprehensive reply.
10K is coming AHL, just 15 more posts.

Booster
13-05-2013, 05:37 AM
Most are pretty friendly, and probably don't get that many picky punters (like me!).

The young asian guy at 9 Exceller Bankstown is a bit of a douche bag.

Was shown two girls, and when I asked if there was anyone else, he just walked back to the office and ignored me.

5 Star City
13-05-2013, 10:55 AM
Sorry, Sam from 5 Star is a good man, but I usually only like mamasans .........lol ;AHLUNGOR

Most of our customers prefer male Papasan

So they can talk REALLY DIRTY:miao:

AHLUNGOR
13-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Sorry, Sam from 5 Star is a good man, but I usually only like mamasans .........lol ;AHLUNGOR

Most of our customers prefer male Papasan

So they can talk REALLY DIRTY:miao:

Sorry brother Sam,

You are a good host and I am sure most of the customers like to talk to you about all their dirty needs.

But I would rather talk to a mamasan and tell her about my dirty needs, it makes the whole conversation even more erotic and dirtier .............., it's just me..............lol

Cheers

:cool2:

ps. for example, if I ask the mamasan which girl will do cum on face for me, I would love to see her facial expression at the time - and not yours, I'm sure you will understand..........haha

SpankyTheMonkey
13-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Vicky at SL and Wilson at Ginza and whoever is working at Juliets in Burwood. Girls have better track record at reception, I've found

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Great - Linda Silver Fox, hands down... Then Kelly, Jenny, Carla at Kings Court, Wilson and Yuki at Ginza and Sophie at TP64.

Worst - Katie at Kings Court. Absolute bitch to everyone.

ILOVETOFU
13-05-2013, 10:22 PM
Made a brief visit to Ginza today and got to have a chat with Wilson. not open yet but they want the work finished tonight, and should be open for business tomorrow. I took some pics inside but the flash on my phone was giving me static, so they are a bit dark.

CunningLinguist
13-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Great - Linda Silver Fox, hands down... Then Kelly, Jenny, Carla at Kings Court, Wilson and Yuki at Ginza and Sophie at TP64.

Worst - Katie at Kings Court. Absolute bitch to everyone.

And yet it seems to be your favourite ML destination !

CunningLinguist
13-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Made a brief visit to Ginza today and got to have a chat with Wilson. not open yet but they want the work finished tonight, and should be open for business tomorrow. I took some pics inside but the flash on my phone was giving me static, so they are a bit dark.

The girl outlines look very James Bondagish :)

5 Star City
13-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Sorry brother Sam,

You are a good host and I am sure most of the customers like to talk to you about all their dirty needs.

But I would rather talk to a mamasan and tell her about my dirty needs, it makes the whole conversation even more erotic and dirtier .............., it's just me..............lol

Cheers

:cool2:

ps. for example, if I ask the mamasan which girl will do cum on face for me, I would love to see her facial expression at the time - and not yours, I'm sure you will understand..........haha

Ok Bro AHLUNGOR

Please have a look at MILO natural EE new photo

Im sure it will keep you dirty for a while.:grimace:

AHLUNGOR
13-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Ok Bro AHLUNGOR

Please have a look at MILO natural EE new photo

Im sure it will keep you dirty for a while.:grimace:

And my dirty thoughts are already with the photo !

Cheers

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 10:42 PM
And yet it seems to be your favourite ML destination !

The rest make up for Katie's bitchiness. An the copious numbers of Eastern Europeans working there...

hikhik
14-05-2013, 05:17 AM
If we can expand this to owners.

Good idea. I still need to figure out who are shop owners and who are employed receptionists at most shops. Asking outright seems a bit too up front to me.

hikhik
14-05-2013, 05:19 AM
Vicky at SL

Is Vicky the lady with the dark curly mop of hair?

jellyshots
14-05-2013, 08:15 AM
Yes, I had forgotten Vicky at SL and Coco at Stanmore. In this case, Linda, Vicky and Coco are all shop owners and work reception too. Come to think of it, the ones that are better at it tend to have a vested interest in the business and aren't just employees. I've never talked a lot to Big John at Kings but he's always been pretty jolly to the punters.

12093487o
01-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Penny at Newtown Baby Massage (previously Harris St) is always lovely.