PDA

View Full Version : Asian Star - Yulie

funkyguy
12-05-2013, 11:20 PM
I posted this on another forum but have been lurking on this forum for a while so I thought it'd be fair to contribute here too :shout:

Date 12/05/13
Name: Yulie - 24yr old Korean
Face: 8/10 – nice face, absolutely gorgeous eyes. Looked into my eyes when I was banging her and almost made me blow my load
Body: 9/10 – small cute body, amazing ass and tits
Skill 7/10 - decent bj skills, could of made me blow pretty quick when riding me cowgirl.
Service: 6/10 reminds me of a tired white working girl. very mechanical

Had a big night out the day before without any relief so I needed to go somewhere to let loose. Tried Yimi's first but the lineup of girls were pretty ordinary so went to Asian Star a few blocks away. Lineup of girls here were better quality, Yuki, a small Hong Kong girl with a sweet smile, was almost chosen but when Yulie greeted me I just had to have her. Her eyes were damn gorgeous, nice set of fake tits and when she walked away, she had a sweet ass that had to be spanked. Quickly spoke to mamasan and chose 30mins for $130.

Yulie came back out, i grabbed her hand and she led me upstairs to the room. We had a bit of small talk during this time, she's a 24year old Korean, moved to Australia a year ago, usually works in Sydney but here in Brisbane for two weeks. She gave me a towel and told me to have a shower. I asked her to come join me but she just laughed and told me to go shower by myself When i came back out Yulie has already undressed herself and was just sitting on the bed waiting for me. Bit of a shame because i usually like to take the time to warm up the girl and undress her myself. She motioned me to lie on the bed and then she started to try and cap little bro. I told her to slow down and just lie next to me.

I started with light touching around her body which she mentioned that it felt nice and comfortable. then started to kiss around her shoulder and when i moved to her neck she quickly snapped at me to make sure i don't use my tongue i moved the kisses down to her nice tight body and moved my way up to the amazing set of fake tits. after i was done playing with them i told her its my turn. she started by capping little bro again and then gave my nipples a little suck. usually this does nothing for me but, maybe it was the cold weather, felt really good this time. She made her way down to little bro and started giving him some attention with her mouth. straight away little bro rose to the occasion and it was apparent she misjudged me and required to swap to a bigger condom. she was shaking her head when swapping condoms and kept saying 'too big, too big', she doesn't have to try and flatter me, i know i'm just average size. nice try though she went back to giving me a nice slow, very good suction blow job. she just had the one motion, i usually like a bit of variety with my bj's. after 3-5mins i asked her to stop otherwise she'll make me come

onto the main course and we started with her on top of me. once she eased herself onto little bro, little bro suddenly became even harder. her pussy was nice and tight and it felt amazing as she rode me at a nice speed. she had these nice sexy little whimpers which kept the mood going. she usually had her eyes close but occasionally she would open up and look into my eyes and omg, i swear it could have made me come. she did this for about 5mins before i had to tell her to stop and switch positions.

i felt a bit playful so just grabbed her and lightly threw her onto her back, lifted up her legs onto my shoulders and entered that nice tight pussy again. i love this position as it gets it nice and deep. when i first entered her she gave me another sexy whimper so i just slowly thrust myself until i was all the way deep as far as i could go. i could see her stomach clenching a bit which turned me on even more. as she was nice and wet at this stage i sped the pace up and started to hold onto her right boob as i banged her. i started to slam her nice and fast and about 1min of it she started to grab the right boob in pain. whoops, i think i got too excited and put too much of my weight on it. i gave her a bit of an apology and she seemed to take it well. as i started to bang her again the buzzer went off and she told me to start finishing up, 3mins to go. wtf it couldn't have been that time yet.

i didn't take the news very well so i decide to punish her by giving her a hard fucking. i lowered myself ontop of her and started to fuck her with everything i had. her pussy was clenching onto my cock nice and tight so it didn't take me long until i blew my load felt awesome to unload it inside her, just wish i didn't have a condom so i could fill her up. lol. after a few seconds to catch my breathe she indicated to wash up. after i gave myself a quick wash and got out, she jumped straight into the shower. wtf. i asked her why she didn't join me and she said the shower is too small personally i thought it would have fit both of us but i guess not. after a bit of more small talk she took me outside.

once outside i checked the timing and seems like that counted my first shower time as part of the 30mins with her. not too impressed
was it worth it? hell yes, amazing body, nice face and bedroom eyes. Would i retry? nah, i prefer more GFE otherwise i would

Hank79
13-05-2013, 07:50 AM
Asian girl better than australian girl.....see much tighter. Many like this on cracker....... Very cheap for good time $130 for half hour full service.