PDA

View Full Version : Other Lvl 1/ 41 George St, Burwood

hornydevil76
22-03-2012, 01:29 AM
Been a long time lurker here and thought it is about time I give back.

Anyway, have a bit of time and needed a massage.
Never been to this place before and thought well, might as well check it out.
On the outside, I could not be sure if this place was legit.

But based on the following, I thought it wasn't - it had a sign with Massage 2 Health, no pricing or offering rebates.

Go upstairs and I can see that this used to be a some sort of office. The owner has added rooms with doors, didn't have a look around but seems to be around 4-5 rooms with a waiting area.

I was greeted by the owner, who referred me to Betty.
One look at Betty and I hesitated. But here to try so went along anyway.

Betty is in her late 30s - early 40s, not attractive, more like homely body. Just wasn't my cup of tea.

Inside the room is pretty spartan, massage bed, a dim light and a clock. there is a acupuncture printout and another that advise not to ask for sexual favours.
Betty tried to communicate but her speaking and understanding of english is very poor, so I just could not understand her.

So we both went back out and the owner advised that she gives good massage. Remembering Travelmates insight that massage is always priority number one, I insisted on a hard massage. Owner still say she is the one for it.
Sensing my hesitation, he said try for 1/2 hr at $35, if you like then extend to 1 hr for $55. All this time he insisted no extras.

Anyway, inside the room, she ask me to pay first and strip. Being a noob to RnT, I put my clothes hanging on the door. Only to remember another members advise to put the clothes under the massage table so you can see it. I chalked to experience and just had to keep my ears out.

Betty for the lack of beauty in the looks department was actually pretty good at massages. She tried hard to give me what I wanted, and constantly asked if it was the right pressure.

Halfway she asked if I wanted to extend to the full hr, she was good with the massage, so why not. However, not sure what happened but she left for a few minutes. I was going - WTF?
Anyway at about the 45mins mark, she tried to ask if I wanted HJ, took awhile to get this message across. I wasn't interested but wanted to know prices for others. HJ - extra $20, naked + HJ - extra $50.

Said no, she was a little sulky from the looks of things (from the application of a very hot towel to my back), we finished up with the massage and I got on my way.

In Summary:

Betty
Looks - 4
Service - 8
Value for money - 5

Will I be back - undecided - it depends who else they have there and if they look better.

Littlewonder
22-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the report bro sounds like this place may not be worth the trouble to go to.

AHLUNGOR
22-03-2012, 09:28 AM
Hi brother thanks for the review,

May be its time for you to pay 501 or 741 a visit, there are so many good fishes in the ocean and thou shalt not have your primary desires un fullfilled.....haha

BTW, for the sake of your hard earn, if the ML doesn't look right, do not go ahead. I always let my dick make the decision for me, if your lil brother didn't want her, neither should you, what I am saying is, we usually are after at least the RnT anyway, so the ML should at least meet this requirement: can you imagine her giving you a HJ?? if not, then walk....

Unless you are after a strong hard legit massage only to fix your sore back or something, then you go with the heart and only the top skillful masseur will do.

Like Mia and Cici at 501 and Ada and Sherry at 741 and Yuki at 288.

Otherwise, got to have some fun!! either young and sweet eye candys or mature and sensual with big natural tits - Oh sorry - that was just my own personal preferences...........haha

Cheers

:love:

8inches
03-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Is this place in burwood still open?

Travelmate
03-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Hi brother thanks for the review,

May be its time for you to pay 501 or 741 a visit, there are so many good fishes in the ocean and thou shalt not have your primary desires un fullfilled.....haha

BTW, for the sake of your hard earn, if the ML doesn't look right, do not go ahead. I always let my dick make the decision for me, if your lil brother didn't want her, neither should you, what I am saying is, we usually are after at least the RnT anyway, so the ML should at least meet this requirement: can you imagine her giving you a HJ?? if not, then walk....

Unless you are after a strong hard legit massage only to fix your sore back or something, then you go with the heart and only the top skillful masseur will do.

Like Mia and Cici at 501 and Ada and Sherry at 741 and Yuki at 288.

Otherwise, got to have some fun!! either young and sweet eye candys or mature and sensual with big natural tits - Oh sorry - that was just my own personal preferences...........haha

Cheers

:love:

cross selling again

mkko2
03-03-2013, 02:22 PM
looks at 4/ 10, that's a fail

8inches
03-03-2013, 02:39 PM
The ml could just be having a bad day