PDA

View Full Version : General talk Haggling over price.

gpeck80
13-05-2013, 04:13 AM
Apparently there is an over supply of working girls in the tweed heads region. Might be worth taking advantage of that and haggle harder ! :shout:

AHLUNGOR
13-05-2013, 09:46 AM
Apparently there is an over supply of working
girls in the tweed heads region. Might be worth taking advantage of that and haggle harder ! :shout:

On the QLD side or NSW side ?

And I assume you are referring to RnT shops ? As FS shops the prices are usually fixed.

Personally I won't do that, if the ML looks good and has a busty pair and she wants $50 for a nude HJ, if I have the money I'll pay it and lay back and enjoy.

I found bargaining either kill the mood or reduce the service quality you would otherwise get! How much can you haggle down the price from?

$10? $15? Probably not worth it! But it's just me

Good luck to you though

Cheers

gpeck80
13-05-2013, 08:42 PM
NSW side, and I am talking MLs yeah (also private operators).

brownwallaby
13-05-2013, 08:56 PM

And I assume you are referring to RnT shops ? As FS shops the prices are usually fixed.

Personally I won't do that, if the ML looks good and has a busty pair and she wants $50 for a nude HJ, if I have the money I'll pay it and lay back and enjoy.

I found bargaining either kill the mood or reduce the service quality you would otherwise get! How much can you haggle down the price from?

Good luck to you though

Cheers

It might be worth doing. i haggle all the time, and have lots of fun most of the time ...... (yes, some girls do find me frustrating and get pissed off, lol)

DirtySanchez
13-05-2013, 09:27 PM
It might be worth doing. i haggle all the time, and have lots of fun most of the time ...... (yes, some girls do find me frustrating and get pissed off, lol)

Occasionally I go for a massage with $20/$30 extra in my wallet. Some ladies start at $50 and I say sorry I only have $20/$30 in my wallet, maybe next time. Next thing I know I'm handing over $20/$30 without haggling and everyone's happy. Gotta love a good punt.

LotusLover
13-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Use the same Technique myself sometimes and it rarely fails. And everybody is happy :)

DirtySanchez
13-05-2013, 09:40 PM
That's the key to it ... "sometimes"
NOT every time.

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
13-05-2013, 09:58 PM

Good luck to you though

Cheers

Yeh i feel the same way about haggling, i've got the coin & i don't want the service to not be as good

brownwallaby
13-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Use the same Technique myself sometimes and it rarely fails. And everybody is happy :)

in my experience this technique works if you want only basic hj. If you want more advanced stuff things get a bit more complicated. It might be just me lacking negotiation skills ....

samdv
14-05-2013, 08:16 AM
in my experience this technique works if you want only basic hj. If you want more advanced stuff things get a bit more complicated. It might be just me lacking negotiation skills ....
Haggling is good but it also depends on how it's done. It doesn't have to b too obvious.

gpeck80
14-05-2013, 07:38 PM
yeah agreed with that.

Hank79
14-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Bargaining no good.....if u have respect for girl pay all money.....

DirtySanchez
14-05-2013, 09:50 PM
Bargaining no good.....if u have respect for girl pay all money.....

Slow week Hank? Are you running short of cash?