PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for earning some cash on the side?

project_manager006
27-09-2012, 10:36 PM
I was thinking of putting my weekends to more productive use and getting a cash job on the side, but got no idea as to what type of jobs would pay me cash for 1-2 days a week with no relevant skill (willing to do manual labour). I was thinking of being a cleaner but I think they get paid 'on the books'.

You niggas got any ideas?

Tk001
27-09-2012, 10:47 PM
With a user name like that one can only assume your on a 7 figure package LOL....speaking from my industry if your willing to labour there is plenty of work in construction. Just ask a Gyprocker or tiler there always after people

dr3w
27-09-2012, 11:13 PM
what about working as a gigolo? Is there any demand in Sydney"?

dr3w
27-09-2012, 11:26 PM
cause your client is not always going to be a good looking woman, could be old, fat, saggy woman

Max Impact
28-09-2012, 12:45 AM
Maybe male prostitute in Darlinghurst?

Just a thought.

rubit moore
28-09-2012, 12:54 AM
cause your client is not always going to be a good looking woman, could be old, fat, saggy woman

Well that's what wl/ml have to deal with... so why not buy a massage table, a dildo/vibrator, oils etc and do sensual massage for women...!!

There's ya cash on the side!

PhoBot
28-09-2012, 11:26 AM
open a knock shop

jazzlau90
28-09-2012, 06:12 PM
Yeah with a name like that, I'm guessing big manager who owns couple of companies??? Well if ya want money, just go with the shittiest job and you'll get tonnes of money

cisco
28-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Just be a dealer bro,.. Easy to get woman , its an Easy money but risky , up to you bro... Or any other idea...

BBBJ
28-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Buddy, bet up big on pierro into more joyous into fat al will return you 1.68 times whatever you put into it by saturday afternoon (better that bank interest, legal and tax free).....ready for a very big saturday night!!!!

AHLUNGOR
28-09-2012, 07:40 PM
I was thinking of putting my weekends to more productive use and getting a cash job on the side, but got no idea as to what type of jobs would pay me cash for 1-2 days a week with no relevant skill (willing to do manual labour). I was thinking of being a cleaner but I think they get paid 'on the books'.

You niggas got any ideas?

Hi mate, if you are Chinese, try casual waitering in a busy Chinese restaurant, cash in hand plus tips,all tax free and two free meals but bloody hard work man!

Cheers

DeepImpact
28-09-2012, 11:13 PM
I believe there is a market for filming Bro's with their favourite working lady.

What you could then do is write a review on their behalf as it would be more balanced and independent. Were her screams of pleasure real or fake...

mannykay
29-09-2012, 01:35 AM
I believe there is a market for filming Bro's with their favourite working lady.

What you could then do is write a review on their behalf as it would be more balanced and independent. Were her screams of pleasure real or fake...

This HAS to be a joke, right?

rubit moore
29-09-2012, 11:43 AM
So we've got a 'project manager' looking primarily for a weekend cleaning job?!

C'mon - you've gotta weigh up your cash/work balance here. Do you wanna slog ya guts out running around as a teaboy on a building site (they won't usually take you on just at weekends btw), rub down some chicks (you did post the question on this forum after all..), make some movies filming you and wl's (haha, love that), be a dealer, or a proprietor of a knocking shop? Or all of the above?!